- 1 Info Regarding the Belizean Consulate in Tel Aviv, Israel
- 2 Contact Information for the Consulate of Belize in Tel Aviv, Israel
- 3 Overview of Consular Services for the Belizean Consulate in Tel Aviv, Israel
- 4 FAQs about the Consulate in Tel Aviv, Israel
The Consulate of Belize in Tel Aviv, Israel is a convenient resource in many cases. On this page, learn about everything you’ll need to know about the Consulate.
This article will cover what the Consulate does, typical services, contact info, and much more.
As always, engage in communication with an experienced immigration law firm or consular representations abroad if you have other questions.
Info Regarding the Belizean Consulate in Tel Aviv, Israel
A consulate like the Consulate of Belize in Tel Aviv, Israel is part of a foreign country’s representation abroad. Its purpose is to safeguard and protect the rights and interests of citizens from Belize.
The consulate’s primary missions focus on helping citizens from Belize who live or are traveling. But it also stimulates stronger connections between the Belize and people.
Many issues can be solved by you, but in other predicaments, you might need consular representations abroad. A educated lawyer can deliver additional information and resources.
Contact Information for the Consulate of Belize in Tel Aviv, Israel
6 Hamada Street
P.O. Box 12528
Herzelia Pituach 46733
Telephone: (+972) 9 951 9444, –
Fax: (+972) 9 951 9445
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, –
Office Hours: By appointment, –
Official Website: belizeisrael.com
Head of Mission: Mr Yoram NaorHonorary Consul General
Supervising Authority for this Consulate: –
* We have done our best to make this an accurate directory, but please send corrections through our contact form!
Overview of Consular Services for the Belizean Consulate in Tel Aviv, Israel
Although the consulate’s first role is to safeguard its people from Belize while they far from home, their consular services for a diversity of legal issues.
Visas, Passports, and More
It can notarize legal documents and assist citizens from Belize who have lost identification cards, have medical emergencies, or are facing births or deaths of family members.
A regular consular service is helping with identification. There are different ways of identification provided by the Consulate of Belize in Tel Aviv, Israel, such as Consular I.D.s, Passports, and Visas. The honorary consulate can tell you about the range of consular services they give. Find the location near you to schedule an appointment.
Make sure to check the official website for the most accurate office hours prior to heading down to the honorary consulate.
For other information and frequently asked questions about these and other topics, look into the Consulate of Belize in Tel Aviv, Israel’s FAQ page. Immigration attorneys can help navigate these situations, also.
Other Functions of the Consulate in Tel Aviv, Israel
Some embassies and consulates give other consular services like healthcare for uninsured people requiring cheap or free services. Certain honorary consulates around the world have collaborated with local health providers to provide services on site. Contact the local consulate or an immigration law firm to learn the details in your region. Before you drive to the office location, verify the opening hours on the official website.
Consular services like protection, legal advice and more are also available:
- Help victims of domestic violence, human trafficking, and hate crimes
- Ensure Belize nationals get fair treatment while in custody of local authorities
- Achieve records and locate missing relatives
- Give civil, criminal, immigration, and labor law advice
- Provide interpretation and legal representation for Belize nationals in custody
At the Consulate of Belize in Tel Aviv, Israel, they work to help nationals from Belize around the world. Before you travel to the office, investigate the opening hours on the official website.
Honorary Consulate vs. Supervising Authority
The honorary consulate, rather than the -, fills all other objectives. Instead of serving the entire country, the consulate works within the district it is located. Most countries have various consulates in the same country.
FAQs about the Consulate in Tel Aviv, Israel
Answers from experienced consular assistance professionals.
1. How do I set up an appointment with the consulate on their website?
You can schedule an appointment by directly contacting the honorary consulate of Belize you choose or utilizing the online appointment service. Search the contact information on this page and you’ll be able to speak with a team member about arranging your appointment.
2. What exactly does the consulate do?
The main function of the consulate is to protect international citizens from Belize when they are out of their country. There are consulates and embassies worldwide for nearly all nations who help with foreign affairs. “International citizens” who travel around the world will find these very helpful!
3. What services does the consulate provide?
The Belizean Consulate in Tel Aviv, Israel provides a range of services, such as consular assistance with legal processes, medical emergencies, medical care for the uninsured, help with identification documents, locate missing relatives, help to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking and hate crimes, taking care of of the well-being of nationals from Belize who are in the custody of local officials, among other services. Consular assistance does not include valid travel insurance, you’ll need to acquire that yourself. Be sure to review the opening hours on the website before heading in!
- Consulate of Belize in New Orleans, United States
- Consulate of Belize in San Antonio, United States
- Consulate of Belize in Nicosia, Cyprus
- Consulate of Belize in Miami, United States
- Consulate of Belize in Nassau, Bahamas
- Consulate of Belize in Bridgetown, Barbados
- Consulate of Belize in Kingstown, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
- Consulate of Belize in Dayton, United States
- Consulate of Belize in Phoenix, United States
- Consulate of Belize in Belleville, United States
- Consulate of Belize in Houston, United States
- Consulate of Belize in Istanbul, Turkey
- Consulate of Belize in San Pedro Sula, Honduras
- Consulate of Belize in Singapore
- Consulate of Belize in Athens, Greece