The Consulate of Belize in Bordeaux, France is a convenient resource in many situations. On this page, gain information about everything you’ll need to know about the Consulate.
This article will explain what the Consulate does, common services, contact information, and more.
As always, engage in communication with an experienced immigration attorney or consular representations abroad if you have additional questions.
General Information On the Belizean Consulate in Bordeaux, France
A consulate like the Consulate of Belize in Bordeaux, France is part of a foreign country’s representation abroad. Its aim is to safeguard and protect the rights and interests of people from Belize.
The consulate’s primary tasks focus on helping people from Belize who reside or are traveling. But it also stimulates stronger connections between the Belize and communities.
Many problems can be remedied by you as an individual, but in other cases, you may need consular representations abroad. A knowledgeable lawyer can provide additional information and resources.
Contact Information for the Consulate of Belize in Bordeaux, France
4 Avenue Des Palombes
33600 Pessac, Bordeaux
Telephone: (+33) 55 637-3941, –
Fax: (+33) 55 637-3941
Email: email@example.com, -, –
Office Hours: By appointment, –
Official Website: –
Head of Mission: Mr George Alain Michel BabetHonorary Consul
Supervising Authority for this Consulate: Embassy of Belize in Brussels
* We have done our best to make this an accurate directory, but please send corrections through our contact form!
Description of Consular Services for the Belizean Consulate in Bordeaux, France
Even if the consulate’s first job is to safeguard citizens from Belize while they far from home, their consular services for a range of legal issues.
Identification, Documentation, and Health Services
It can notarize legal documents and help citizens from Belize who have lost identification cards, have medical emergencies, or are facing births or deaths of members of their families.
A regular consular service is helping with identification. There are several ways of identification provided by the Consulate of Belize in Bordeaux, France, such as Consular I.D.s, Passports, and Visas. The honorary consulate can inform you about the scope of consular services they give. Contact the nearest location to make an appointment.
Please review the official website for the most accurate office hours prior to visiting the honorary consulate.
For further information and frequently asked questions about these and other subjects, look into the Consulate of Belize in Bordeaux, France’s FAQ page. Immigration lawyers can help navigate these situations, additionally.
Other Functions of the Consulate in Bordeaux, France
Some embassies and consulates offer other consular services like health resources for uninsured people needing cheap or free services. Certain honorary consulates around the globe have partnered with area health clinics to deliver services on site. Find the local consulate or an immigration law firm to learn the details in your area. Before you head down to the office, double check the hours on the official website.
Consular services such as protection, legal advice and more are also available:
- Provide assistance to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking, and hate crimes
- Ensure Belize nationals get fair treatment while in custody of local authorities
- Achieve records and locate missing relatives
- Provide civil, criminal, immigration, and labor law advice
- Provide interpretation and legal representation for Belize nationals in custody
At the Consulate of Belize in Bordeaux, France, they work to assist nationals from Belize around the world. Before you travel to the office, review the opening hours on the website.
Supervising Authority vs. Honorary Consulate
The honorary consulate, rather than the Embassy of Belize in Brussels, fills all other aims. Instead of serving the entire country, the consulate works within the district it is located. Most countries have multiple consulates within the same country.
Common Qs about the Consulate in Bordeaux, France
Answers from trusted consular assistance experts.
1. How do I make an appointment with the consulate on their website?
You can program an appointment by directly communicating with the honorary consulate of Belize you choose or making use of the online appointment service. Look for the contact information on this page and you’ll be able to communicate with a team member about programming your appointment.
2. What does the consulate do?
The main role of the consulate is to safeguard international citizens from Belize when they are out of their country. There are consulates and embassies worldwide for nearly all nations who assist with foreign affairs. “International citizens” who travel around the world will find these very helpful!
3. What resources does the consulate provide?
The Belizean Consulate in Bordeaux, France provides a range of services, such as consular assistance with legal processes, medical emergencies, medical care for the uninsured, help with identification documents, locate missing relatives, assistance to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking and hate crimes, verification of the well-being of nationals from Belize who are in the custody of local authorities, among other services. Consular assistance does not include valid travel insurance, you’ll need to acquire that yourself. Make sure to look at the opening hours on the website before heading in!
- Consulate of Belize in Monterrey, Mexico
- Consulate of Belize in Atlanta, United States
- Consulate of Belize in Istanbul, Turkey
- Consulate of Belize in Manila, Philippines
- Consulate of Belize in Tijuana, Mexico
- Consulate of Belize in San Antonio, United States
- Consulate of Belize in Abuja, Nigeria
- Consulate of Belize in Dallas, United States
- Consulate of Belize in Milan, Italy
- Consulate of Belize in Dayton, United States
- Consulate of Belize in Frankfurt am Main, Germany
- Consulate of Belize in Copenhagen, Denmark
- Consulate of Belize in Athens, Greece
- Consulate of Belize in Miami, United States
- Consulate of Belize in Kingstown, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
- Allison focuses exclusively on immigration. He likes to help individuals on a broad range of issues, including embassies, consulates, detention centers, visas at United States Consular centers. Allison wants to help most people as possible on immigration or visa problems.
- CCW – Belizean Consulates in2021.11.18Consulate of Belize in Veracruz, Mexico
- CCW – Belizean Consulates in2021.11.18Consulate of Belize in Tijuana, Mexico
- CCW – Belizean Consulates in2021.11.18Consulate of Belize in Sydney, Australia
- CCW – Belizean Consulates in2021.11.18Consulate of Belize in Singapore