- 1 Details On the Belizean Consulate in Athens, Greece
- 2 Contact Details for the Consulate of Belize in Athens, Greece
- 3 Description of Consular Services for the Belizean Consulate in Athens, Greece
- 4 Common Qs about the Consulate in Athens, Greece
The Consulate of Belize in Athens, Greece is a useful resource in many situations. On this page, gain information about everything you’ll need to know about the Consulate.
This blog will cover what the Consulate does, some of the most common services, contact info, and much more.
As always, reach out to an experienced immigration lawyer or consular representations abroad if you have other questions.
Details On the Belizean Consulate in Athens, Greece
A consulate like the Consulate of Belize in Athens, Greece is part of a foreign country’s representation in other countries. Its purpose is to safeguard and protect the rights and interests of people from Belize.
The consulate’s primary duties focus on helping people from Belize who reside or are traveling. But it also supports stronger connections between the Belize and people.
Many problems can be fixed by you as an individual, but in other predicaments, you may need consular representations abroad. A knowledgeable lawyer can give additional information and resources.
Contact Details for the Consulate of Belize in Athens, Greece
Polis Center Building II
62 Kifissias Avenue
Telephone: (+30) 126.96.36.1992, –
Fax: (+30) 188.8.131.524
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, -, –
Office Hours: By appointment, –
Official Website: –
Head of Mission: Mr Samer Said KhouryHonorary Consul
Supervising Authority for this Consulate: –
* We have done our best to make this an accurate directory, but please send corrections through our contact form!
Description of Consular Services for the Belizean Consulate in Athens, Greece
Even though the consulate’s first role is to safeguard citizens from Belize while they are away from their home country, their consular services for a diversity of legal issues.
Identification, Documentation, and Health Services
It can notarize legal documents and help citizens from Belize who have lost identification cards, have medical emergencies, or are facing births or deaths of members of their families.
A regular consular service is assisting with identification. There are several ways of identification provided by the Consulate of Belize in Athens, Greece, such as Consular I.D.s, Passports, and Visas. The honorary consulate can tell you about the spectrum of consular services they give. Contact the location near you to schedule an appointment.
Make sure to check the official website for accurate office hours before heading down to the honorary consulate.
For further information and FAQs about these and other subjects, look into the Consulate of Belize in Athens, Greece’s FAQ page. Immigration lawyers can help navigate these scenarios, also.
Other Functions of the Consulate in Athens, Greece
Some embassies and consulates offer other consular services like health resources for uninsured people needing inexpensive or free services. Certain honorary consulates around the world have partnered with area health clinics to give services on site. Find the local consulate or an immigration lawyer to learn the specifics in your area. Before you head down to the office, verify the opening hours on the official website.
Consular services such as protection, legal advice and more are also available:
- Help victims of domestic violence, human trafficking, and hate crimes
- Make sure Belize nationals obtain fair treatment while in custody of local authorities
- Hold records and locate missing relatives
- Give civil, criminal, immigration, and labor law advice
- Provide interpretation and legal representation for Belize nationals in custody
At the Consulate of Belize in Athens, Greece, they work to support nationals from Belize around the world. Before you travel to the office, investigate the opening hours on the official website.
Difference Between Honorary Consulate and Supervising Authority
The honorary consulate, rather than the -, fills all other purposes. Instead of serving the entire country, the consulate works within the district it is located. Most countries have multiple consulates within the same country.
Common Qs about the Consulate in Athens, Greece
Answers from experienced consular assistance representatives.
1. How do I set up an appointment with the consulate on their website?
You can program an appointment by directly communicating with the honorary consulate of Belize you choose or making use of the online appointment service. Search the contact information on this page and you’ll be able to speak with a staff member about programming your appointment.
2. What does the consulate do?
The main duty of the consulate is to protect international citizens from Belize when they are abroad. There are consulates and embassies worldwide for nearly all countries who assist with foreign affairs. “International citizens” who travel around the world will find these extremely useful!
3. What consular services does the consulate provide?
The Belizean Consulate in Athens, Greece provides a range of services, such as consular assistance with legal processes, medical emergencies, care with medical resources for the uninsured, help with identification documents, locate missing relatives, assistance to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking and hate crimes, taking care of of the well-being of citizens from Belize who are in the custody of local police, among other services. Consular assistance does not include valid travel insurance, you’ll need to acquire that yourself. Make sure to look at the opening hours on the official website before heading in!
- The Consulate of Belize in the United States
- Consulate of Belize in Tijuana, Mexico
- Consulate of Belize in Istanbul, Turkey
- Consulate of Belize in Milan, Italy
- Consulate of Belize in New Orleans, United States
- Consulate of Belize in Bridgetown, Barbados
- Consulate of Belize in Quito, Ecuador
- Consulate of Belize in Dayton, United States
- Consulate of Belize in Nicosia, Cyprus
- Consulate of Belize in Dublin, Ireland
- Consulate of Belize in Atlanta, United States
- Consulate of Belize in Veracruz, Mexico
- Consulate of Belize in Merida, Mexico
- Consulate of Belize in Tel Aviv, Israel
- Consulate of Belize in Nassau, Bahamas