The Consulate of Belize in Dallas, United States is a convenient resource in many situations. On this page, learn about everything you’ll need to understand about the Consulate.
This page will discuss what the Consulate does, typical services, contact information, and much more.
As always, reach out to an experienced immigration attorney or consular representations abroad if you have additional questions.
General Information About the Belizean Consulate in Dallas, United States
A consulate like the Consulate of Belize in Dallas, United States is part of a foreign country’s representation abroad. Its purpose is to defend and secure the rights and interests of people from Belize.
The consulate’s primary functions focus on helping citizens from Belize who reside or are traveling. But it also motivates stronger connections between the Belize and communities.
Many issues can be remedied by you, but in other situations, you may need consular representations abroad. A cultured lawyer can deliver additional information and resources.
Contact Details for the Consulate of Belize in Dallas, United States
The Panama Canal Tours (Miraflores)
8035 East R. L. Thorton Freeway, Suite 221
Dallas, TX 75228
Telephone: (+1) (214) 328-6877, –
Fax: (+1) (214) 328-6877
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, -, –
Office Hours: By appointment, –
Official Website: –
Head of Mission: Mr Edwin Eisenhower TenchHonorary Consul
Supervising Authority for this Consulate: Embassy of Belize in Washington, D.C.
* We have done our best to make this an accurate directory, but please send corrections through our contact form!
Overview of Consular Services for the Belizean Consulate in Dallas, United States
Even if the consulate’s first role is to safeguard its people from Belize while they far from home, their consular services for a diversity of legal issues.
Identification, Documentation, and Health Services
It can notarize legal documents and support citizens from Belize who have lost identification cards, have medical emergencies, or are facing births or deaths of relatives.
A regular consular service is helping with identification. There are several ways of identification provided by the Consulate of Belize in Dallas, United States, such as Consular I.D.s, Passports, and Visas. The honorary consulate can advise you about the range of consular services they give. Get in touch to the nearest location to make an appointment.
Make sure to check the website for accurate office hours before visiting the honorary consulate.
For further information and frequently asked questions about these and other topics, check out the Consulate of Belize in Dallas, United States’s FAQ page. Immigration lawyers can help navigate these predicaments, additionally.
Other Functions of the Consulate in Dallas, United States
Some embassies and consulates offer other consular services like healthcare for uninsured people needing inexpensive or free services. Certain honorary consulates around the globe have collaborated with local health providers to give services on site. Contact the local consulate or an immigration law firm to find out the details in your region. Before you head down to the office, double check the hours on the official website.
Consular services like protection, legal advice and more are also available:
- Help victims of domestic violence, human trafficking, and hate crimes
- Ensure Belize nationals get fair treatment while in custody of local authorities
- Obtain records and locate missing relatives
- Give civil, criminal, immigration, and labor law advice
- Provide interpretation and legal representation for Belize nationals in custody
At the Consulate of Belize in Dallas, United States, they work to support nationals from Belize around the world. Before you go to the office, review the opening hours on the official website.
Honorary Consulate vs. Supervising Authority
The honorary consulate, rather than the Embassy of Belize in Washington, D.C., fills all other purposes. Instead of serving the anywhere in the country, the consulate operates within the district it is located. Most countries have multiple consulates within the same country.
Common Qs about the Consulate in Dallas, United States
Answers from trusted consular assistance experts.
1. How can I schedule an appointment with the consulate online?
You can arrange an appointment by directly communicating with the honorary consulate of Belize you choose or making use of the online appointment service. Search the contact information on this page and you’ll be able to communicate with a team member about setting up your appointment.
2. What activities does the consulate do?
The main purpose of the consulate is to protect international citizens from Belize when they are abroad. There are consulates and embassies worldwide for nearly all nations who help with foreign affairs. “International citizens” who travel around the world will find these extremely useful!
3. What services does the consulate provide?
The Belizean Consulate in Dallas, United States provides a variety of services, such as consular assistance with legal processes, medical emergencies, care with medical resources for the uninsured, help with identification documents, locate missing relatives, help to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking and hate crimes, verification of the well-being of nationals from Belize who are in the custody of local officials, among other services. Consular assistance does not include valid travel insurance, you’ll need to obtain that yourself. Be sure to review the opening hours on the official website before heading in!
- Consulate of Belize in New Orleans, United States
- Consulate of Belize in Dayton, United States
- The Consulate of Belize in the United States
- Consulate of Belize in Belleville, United States
- Consulate of Belize in Copenhagen, Denmark
- Consulate of Belize in Veracruz, Mexico
- Consulate of Belize in New Delhi, India
- Consulate of Belize in Miami, United States
- Consulate of Belize in Kingston, Jamaica
- Consulate of Belize in Bridgetown, Barbados
- Consulate of Belize in Kingstown, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
- Consulate of Belize in Athens, Greece
- Consulate of Belize in Abuja, Nigeria
- Consulate of Belize in Merida, Mexico
- Consulate of Belize in Manila, Philippines
- Allison focuses exclusively on immigration. He likes to help individuals on a broad range of issues, including embassies, consulates, detention centers, visas at United States Consular centers. Allison wants to help most people as possible on immigration or visa problems.
- CCW – Belizean Consulates in2021.11.18Consulate of Belize in Veracruz, Mexico
- CCW – Belizean Consulates in2021.11.18Consulate of Belize in Tijuana, Mexico
- CCW – Belizean Consulates in2021.11.18Consulate of Belize in Sydney, Australia
- CCW – Belizean Consulates in2021.11.18Consulate of Belize in Singapore