- 1 Details About the Belizean Consulate in Miami, United States
- 2 Contact Info for the Consulate of Belize in Miami, United States
- 3 Consular Services of the Belizean Consulate in Miami, United States
- 4 Common Qs about the Consulate in Miami, United States
The Consulate of Belize in Miami, United States is a convenient resource in many cases. On this page, you are going to be informed about everything you’ll need to know about the Consulate.
This article explains what the Consulate does, common services, contact information, and much more.
Like always, engage in communication with an experienced immigration law firm or consular representations abroad if you have additional questions.
Details About the Belizean Consulate in Miami, United States
A consulate like the Consulate of Belize in Miami, United States is part of a foreign country’s representation abroad. Its aim is to defend and protect the rights and interests of citizens from Belize.
The consulate’s primary responsibilities focus on helping citizens from Belize who reside or are traveling. But it also stimulates stronger connections between the Belize and people.
Many problems can be remedied by you as an individual, but in other predicaments, you may need consular representations abroad. A educated lawyer can deliver additional information and resources.
Contact Info for the Consulate of Belize in Miami, United States
1600 Ponce de Leon Boulevard, Suite 904
Coral Gables, FL 33134
Telephone: (+1) (305) 503 5741, (+1) (305) 755 0276
Fax: (+1) (305)755 0277
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, –
Office Hours: By appointment, –
Official Website: www.belizeconsulatefla.com
Head of Mission: Mrs Janine Sylvestre VegaHonorary Consul General
Supervising Authority for this Consulate: Embassy of Belize in Washington, D.C.
* We have done our best to make this an accurate directory, but please send corrections through our contact form!
Consular Services of the Belizean Consulate in Miami, United States
Even though the consulate’s first job is to protect citizens from Belize while they far from home, their consular services for a range of legal issues.
Identification, Documentation, and Health Services
It can notarize legal documents and help citizens from Belize who have lost identification cards, have medical emergencies, or are facing births or deaths of family members.
A regular consular service is helping with identification. There are different ways of identification provided by the Consulate of Belize in Miami, United States, such as Consular I.D.s, Passports, and Visas. The honorary consulate can tell you about the scope of consular services they give. Contact the nearest location to schedule an appointment.
Please review the website for accurate office hours before visiting the honorary consulate.
For more information and frequently asked questions about these and other topics, look into the Consulate of Belize in Miami, United States’s FAQ page. Immigration law firms can help navigate these predicaments, additionally.
Additional Services from the Consulate in Miami, United States
Some embassies and consulates offer other consular services like health resources for uninsured people needing inexpensive or free services. Certain honorary consulates around the world have collaborated with local health providers to deliver services on site. Find the local consulate or an immigration lawyer to find out the details in your region. Before you drive to the office, double check the opening hours on the official website.
Consular services such as protection, legal advice and more are also available:
- Assist victims of domestic violence, human trafficking, and hate crimes
- Ensure Belize nationals get fair treatment while in custody of local authorities
- Achieve records and locate missing relatives
- Provide civil, criminal, immigration, and labor law advice
- Provide interpretation and legal representation for Belize nationals in custody
At the Consulate of Belize in Miami, United States, they work to support nationals from Belize around the world. Before you travel to the office, review the opening hours on the official website.
Supervising Authority vs. Honorary Consulate
The honorary consulate, rather than the Embassy of Belize in Washington, D.C., fills all other aims. Rather than serving the whole country, the consulate works within the district it is located. Most countries have multiple consulates in the same country.
Common Qs about the Consulate in Miami, United States
Answers from experienced consular assistance professionals.
1. How do I make an appointment with the consulate on their website?
You can schedule an appointment by directly communicating with the honorary consulate of Belize you choose or utilizing the online appointment service. Find the contact information here and you’ll be able to communicate with a team member about setting up your appointment.
2. What exactly does the consulate do?
The main function of the consulate is to protect international citizens from Belize when they are abroad. There are consulates and embassies worldwide for nearly all countries who help with foreign affairs. “International citizens” who travel around the world will find these extremely useful!
3. What consular services does the consulate offer?
The Belizean Consulate in Miami, United States provides a diversity of services, such as consular assistance with legal processes, medical emergencies, medical care for the uninsured, help with identification documents, locate missing relatives, help to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking and hate crimes, taking care of of the well-being of citizens from Belize who are in the custody of local officials, among other services. Consular assistance does not include valid travel insurance, you’ll need to obtain that yourself. Make sure to look at the opening hours on the official website before heading in!
- Consulate of Belize in Bordeaux, France
- Consulate of Belize in Quito, Ecuador
- Consulate of Belize in New Orleans, United States
- Consulate of Belize in Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Consulate of Belize in Bridgetown, Barbados
- Consulate of Belize in Santiago, Chile
- Consulate of Belize in San Antonio, United States
- Consulate of Belize in Atlanta, United States
- Consulate of Belize in Aalesund, Norway
- Consulate of Belize in Monterrey, Mexico
- Consulate of Belize in Sydney, Australia
- Consulate of Belize in Copenhagen, Denmark
- Consulate of Belize in Barcelona, Spain
- Consulate of Belize in Athens, Greece
- Consulate of Belize in Milan, Italy