- 1 Information About the El Salvadoran Consulate in Tucson, United States
- 2 Contact Details for the Consulate of El Salvador in Tucson, United States
- 3 Overview of Consular Services for the El Salvadoran Consulate in Tucson, United States
- 4 FAQs about the Consulate in Tucson, United States
The Consulate of El Salvador in Tucson, United States is a useful resource in many situations. On this page, gain information about everything you’ll need to understand about the Consulate.
This article will discuss what the Consulate does, common services, contact information, and more.
Like always, engage in communication with an experienced immigration lawyer or consular representations abroad if you have more questions.
Information About the El Salvadoran Consulate in Tucson, United States
A consulate like the Consulate of El Salvador in Tucson, United States is part of a foreign country’s representation abroad. Its aim is to safeguard and secure the rights and interests of people from El Salvador.
The consulate’s primary tasks focus on helping people from El Salvador who reside or are traveling. But it also stimulates stronger connections between the El Salvador and communities.
Many problems can be remedied by you as an individual, but in other situations, you may need consular representations abroad. A cultured lawyer can deliver additional information and resources.
Contact Details for the Consulate of El Salvador in Tucson, United States
1039 N 6th Avenue
Tucson, AZ 85705
Telephone: (+1) 520 318 0410 / 1, –
Fax: (+1) 520 318 0412
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, –
Office Hours: Monday-Friday: 09:00-17:00, –
Official Website: –
Head of Mission: Jaime Ernesto Escobar GarcíaConsul General
Supervising Authority for this Consulate: Embassy of El Salvador in Washington, D.C.
* We have done our best to make this an accurate directory, but please send corrections through our contact form!
Overview of Consular Services for the El Salvadoran Consulate in Tucson, United States
Even if the consulate’s first role is to protect its people from El Salvador while they far from home, their consular services for a variety of legal issues.
Identification, Documentation, and Health Services
It can notarize legal documents and support citizens from El Salvador who have lost passports, have medical emergencies, or are facing births or deaths of relatives.
A common consular service is helping with identification. There are different ways of identification provided by the Consulate of El Salvador in Tucson, United States, such as Consular I.D.s, Passports, and Visas. The honorary consulate can tell you about the spectrum of consular services they give. Contact the nearest location to make an appointment.
Please review the website for accurate office hours before heading down to the honorary consulate.
For more information and FAQs about these and other subjects, look into the Consulate of El Salvador in Tucson, United States’s FAQ page. Immigration lawyers can help navigate these scenarios, additionally.
Additional Services from the Consulate in Tucson, United States
Some embassies and consulates give other consular services like health resources for uninsured people requiring inexpensive or free services. Certain honorary consulates around the globe have partnered with local health clinics to give services on site. Contact the local consulate or an immigration law firm to learn the specifics in your area. Before you head down to the office, verify the hours on the official website.
Consular services such as protection, legal advice and more are also available:
- Help victims of domestic violence, human trafficking, and hate crimes
- Ensure El Salvador nationals get fair treatment while in custody of local authorities
- Obtain records and locate missing relatives
- Give civil, criminal, immigration, and labor law advice
- Contribute with interpretation and legal representation for El Salvador nationals in custody
At the Consulate of El Salvador in Tucson, United States, they work to help nationals from El Salvador around the world. Before you travel to the office, review the opening hours on the official website.
Difference Between Honorary Consulate and Supervising Authority
The honorary consulate, rather than the Embassy of El Salvador in Washington, D.C., fills all other aims. Rather than serving the entire country, the consulate works within the district it is located. Most countries have various consulates in the same country.
FAQs about the Consulate in Tucson, United States
Answers from experienced consular assistance professionals.
1. How can I schedule an appointment with the consulate on their website?
You can arrange an appointment by directly contacting the honorary consulate of El Salvador you choose or utilizing the online appointment service. Look for the contact information on this page and you’ll be able to speak with a team member about scheduling your appointment.
2. What exactly does the consulate do?
The main duty of the consulate is to safeguard international citizens from El Salvador when they are out of their country. There are consulates and embassies worldwide for nearly all countries who help with foreign affairs. “International citizens” who travel around the world will find these very helpful!
3. What consular services does the consulate offer?
The El Salvadoran Consulate in Tucson, United States provides a range of services, such as consular assistance with legal processes, medical emergencies, care with medical resources for the uninsured, help with identification documents, locate missing relatives, assistance to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking and hate crimes, taking care of of the well-being of citizens from El Salvador who are in the custody of local officials, among other services. Consular assistance does not include valid travel insurance, you’ll need to get that yourself. Be sure to review the opening hours on the website before heading in!
- Consulate of El Salvador in Los Angeles, United States
- Consulate of El Salvador in Charlotte, United States
- Consulate of El Salvador in Guayaquil, Ecuador
- Consulate of El Salvador in Naples, Italy
- Consulate of El Salvador in Munich, Germany
- Consulate of El Salvador in Miami, United States
- Consulate of El Salvador in Athens, Greece
- Consulate of El Salvador in Flores, Guatemala
- Consulate of El Salvador in Bangalore, India
- Consulate of El Salvador in Ciudad Juarez, Mexico
- Consulate of El Salvador in Palma de Mallorca, Spain
- Consulate of El Salvador in Kolkata, India
- Consulate of El Salvador in Sydney, Australia
- Consulate of El Salvador in Atlanta, United States
- Consulate of El Salvador in Beirut, Lebanon