The Consulate of El Salvador in Monterrey, Mexico is a useful resource in many cases. On this page, you are going to be informed about everything you’ll need to know about the Consulate.
This article will explain what the Consulate does, typical services, contact information, and much more.
As always, speak with an experienced immigration attorney or consular representations abroad if you have any more questions.
Details Regarding the El Salvadoran Consulate in Monterrey, Mexico
A consulate like the Consulate of El Salvador in Monterrey, Mexico is part of a foreign country’s representation in other countries. Its purpose is to safeguard and protect the rights and interests of citizens from El Salvador.
The consulate’s primary tasks focus on helping citizens from El Salvador who live or are traveling. But it also stimulates more lasting connections between the El Salvador and people.
Many problems can be remedied by you, but in other predicaments, you may need consular representations abroad. A cultured lawyer can give additional information and resources.
Contact Details for the Consulate of El Salvador in Monterrey, Mexico
Calle Montes Carpatos No. 320
San Pedro Garza Garcia
C.P. 66260 Monterrey, N.L.
Telephone: (+52) (81) 8363-6988, (+52) (81) 8363-6967
Fax: (+52) (81) 8363-6961
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, -, –
Office Hours: By appointment, –
Official Website: –
Head of Mission: Esperanza Raquel Romero GirónConsul
Supervising Authority for this Consulate: Embassy of El Salvador in Mexico City
* We have done our best to make this an accurate directory, but please send corrections through our contact form!
Consular Services of the El Salvadoran Consulate in Monterrey, Mexico
Even if the consulate’s primary job is to safeguard citizens from El Salvador while they are away from home, their consular services for a range of legal issues.
Documents, Health Services and More
It can notarize legal documents and assist citizens from El Salvador who have lost identification cards, have medical emergencies, or are facing births or deaths of members of their families.
A regular consular service is assisting with identification. There are several ways of identification provided by the Consulate of El Salvador in Monterrey, Mexico, such as Consular I.D.s, Passports, and Visas. The honorary consulate can advise you about the spectrum of consular services they give. Contact the location near you to schedule an appointment.
Please review the website for the most accurate office hours prior to heading down to the honorary consulate.
For further information and FAQs about these and other topics, look into the Consulate of El Salvador in Monterrey, Mexico’s FAQ page. Immigration attorneys can help navigate these scenarios, as well.
Other Functions of the Consulate in Monterrey, Mexico
Some embassies and consulates provide other consular services like healthcare for uninsured people needing inexpensive or free services. Certain honorary consulates around the world have collaborated with local health clinics to give services on site. Find the local consulate or an immigration attorney to learn the specifics in your region. Before you head down to the office, verify the hours on the official website.
Consular services like protection, legal advice and more are also available:
- Assist victims of domestic violence, human trafficking, and hate crimes
- Ensure El Salvador nationals go through fair treatment while in custody of local authorities
- Achieve records and locate missing relatives
- Provide civil, criminal, immigration, and labor law advice
- Provide interpretation and legal representation for El Salvador nationals in custody
At the Consulate of El Salvador in Monterrey, Mexico, they work to help nationals from El Salvador around the world. Before you travel to the office, investigate the opening hours on the website.
Difference Between Honorary Consulate and Supervising Authority
The honorary consulate, rather than the Embassy of El Salvador in Mexico City, fills all other aims. Rather than serving the anywhere in the country, the consulate operates within the district it is located. Most nations have various consulates in the same country.
Common Qs about the Consulate in Monterrey, Mexico
Answers from trusted consular assistance professionals.
1. How do I set up an appointment with the consulate online?
You can arrange an appointment by directly contacting the honorary consulate of El Salvador you choose or utilizing the online appointment service. Look for the contact information on this page and you’ll be able to communicate with a staff member about arranging your appointment.
2. What activities does the consulate do?
The main purpose of the consulate is to safeguard international citizens from El Salvador when they are abroad. There are consulates and embassies worldwide for nearly all countries who help with foreign affairs. “International citizens” who travel around the world will find these very helpful!
3. What consular services does the consulate provide?
The El Salvadoran Consulate in Monterrey, Mexico provides a variety of services, such as consular assistance with legal processes, medical emergencies, care with medical resources for the uninsured, procedures with identity documents, locate missing relatives, assistance to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking and hate crimes, taking care of of the well-being of nationals from El Salvador who are in the custody of local police, among other services. Consular assistance does not include valid travel insurance, you’ll need to obtain that yourself. Make sure to look at the opening hours on the website before heading in!
- Consulate of El Salvador San Francisco
- Consulate of El Salvador Charlotte NC
- Consulate of El Salvador in Turin, Italy
- Consulate of El Salvador in Milan, Italy
- Consulate of El Salvador in Ancona, Italy
- Consulate of El Salvador in Beirut, Lebanon
- Consulate of El Salvador in Santa Cruz, Bolivia
- Consulate of El Salvador in Düsseldorf, Germany
- Consulate of El Salvador in Tapachula, Mexico
- Consulate of El Salvador in Seville, Spain
- Consulate of El Salvador in Atlanta, United States
- Consulate of El Salvador in Dublin, Ireland
- Consulate of El Salvador in Athens, Greece
- Consulate of El Salvador in Monaco
- Consulate of El Salvador in Biarritz, France
- Allison focuses exclusively on immigration. He likes to help individuals on a broad range of issues, including embassies, consulates, detention centers, visas at United States Consular centers. Allison wants to help most people as possible on immigration or visa problems.
- CCW – Belizean Consulates in2021.11.18Consulate of Belize in Veracruz, Mexico
- CCW – Belizean Consulates in2021.11.18Consulate of Belize in Tijuana, Mexico
- CCW – Belizean Consulates in2021.11.18Consulate of Belize in Sydney, Australia
- CCW – Belizean Consulates in2021.11.18Consulate of Belize in Singapore