- 1 Info Regarding the El Salvadoran Consulate in Miami, United States
- 2 Contact Info for the Consulate of El Salvador in Miami, United States
- 3 Consular Services of the El Salvadoran Consulate in Miami, United States
- 4 Common Qs about the Consulate in Miami, United States
The Consulate of El Salvador in Miami, United States is a useful resource in many situations. On this page, learn about everything you’ll need to know about the Consulate.
This page will explain what the Consulate does, common services, contact info, and more.
As always, engage in communication with an experienced immigration attorney or consular representations abroad if you have any more questions.
Info Regarding the El Salvadoran Consulate in Miami, United States
A consulate like the Consulate of El Salvador in Miami, United States is part of a foreign country’s representation abroad. Its aim is to defend and protect the rights and interests of people from El Salvador.
The consulate’s primary responsibilities focus on helping citizens from El Salvador who live or are traveling. But it also motivates more lasting connections between the El Salvador and communities.
Many problems can be solved by you as an individual, but in other cases, you may need consular representations abroad. A cultured lawyer can contribute with additional information and resources.
Contact Info for the Consulate of El Salvador in Miami, United States
8550 NW 33rd Street, Suite 100
Doral, FL 33122
Telephone: (+1) (305) 592-6978, –
Fax: (+1) (305) 592-6981
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Office Hours: Monday-Friday: 08:00-16:00, –
Official Website: –
Head of Mission: Milton Eduardo Umaña AcevedoConsul General
Supervising Authority for this Consulate: Embassy of El Salvador in Washington, D.C.
* We have done our best to make this an accurate directory, but please send corrections through our contact form!
Consular Services of the El Salvadoran Consulate in Miami, United States
Even if the consulate’s primary role is to protect its people from El Salvador while they far from their home country, their consular services for a range of legal issues.
Documents, Health Services and More
It can notarize legal documents and support citizens from El Salvador who have lost passports, have medical emergencies, or are facing births or deaths of members of their families.
A common consular service is helping with identification. There are different ways of identification provided by the Consulate of El Salvador in Miami, United States, such as Consular I.D.s, Passports, and Visas. The honorary consulate can advise you about the spectrum of consular services they give. Find the location near you to schedule an appointment.
Make sure to check the website for accurate office hours before visiting the honorary consulate.
For more information and frequently asked questions about these and other topics, look into the Consulate of El Salvador in Miami, United States’s FAQ page. Immigration law firms can help navigate these scenarios, additionally.
Additional Services from the Consulate in Miami, United States
Some embassies and consulates offer other consular services like health resources for uninsured people needing inexpensive or free services. Certain honorary consulates around the globe have collaborated with local health providers to deliver services on site. Find the local consulate or an immigration lawyer to find out the details in your area. Before you drive to the office, verify the hours on the official website.
Consular services like protection, legal advice and more are also available:
- Help victims of domestic violence, human trafficking, and hate crimes
- Make sure El Salvador nationals go through fair treatment while in custody of local authorities
- Achieve records and locate missing relatives
- Give civil, criminal, immigration, and labor law advice
- Provide interpretation and legal representation for El Salvador nationals in custody
At the Consulate of El Salvador in Miami, United States, they work to help nationals from El Salvador around the world. Before you travel to the office, review the opening hours on the website.
Supervising Authority vs. Honorary Consulate
The honorary consulate, rather than the Embassy of El Salvador in Washington, D.C., fills all other purposes. Instead of serving the anywhere in the country, the consulate operates within the district it resides. Most countries have various consulates in the same country.
Common Qs about the Consulate in Miami, United States
Answers from trusted consular assistance representatives.
1. How can I schedule an appointment with the consulate online?
You can schedule an appointment by directly communicating with the honorary consulate of El Salvador you choose or utilizing the online appointment service. Look for the contact information on this page and you’ll be able to communicate with a staff member about programming your appointment.
2. What exactly does the consulate do?
The main duty of the consulate is to protect international citizens from El Salvador when they are abroad. There are consulates and embassies worldwide for nearly all nations who help with foreign affairs. “International citizens” who travel around the world will find these extremely useful!
3. What consular services does the consulate provide?
The El Salvadoran Consulate in Miami, United States provides a range of services, such as consular assistance with legal processes, medical emergencies, medical care for the uninsured, procedures with identity documents, locate missing relatives, assistance to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking and hate crimes, taking care of of the well-being of nationals from El Salvador who are in the custody of local officials, among other services. Consular assistance does not include valid travel insurance, you’ll need to get that yourself. Be sure to review the opening hours on the official website before heading in!
- Consulate of El Salvador in Genoa, Italy
- Consulate of El Salvador in Beirut, Lebanon
- Consulate of El Salvador in Charlotte, United States
- Consulate of El Salvador in Luxembourg Ville, Luxembourg
- Consulate of El Salvador in Monaco
- Consulate of El Salvador in Boston, United States
- Consulate of El Salvador in Sydney, Australia
- Consulate of El Salvador in Ciudad Juarez, Mexico
- Consulate of El Salvador in Düsseldorf, Germany
- Consulate of El Salvador in Casablanca, Morocco
- Consulate of El Salvador in Bangalore, India
- Consulate of El Salvador in Manila, Philippines
- Consulate of El Salvador in Seville, Spain
- Consulate of El Salvador in Campobasso, Italy
- Consulate of El Salvador in Malmö, Sweden