The Consulate of El Salvador in Turin, Italy is a convenient resource in many situations. On this page, gain information about everything you’ll need to understand about the Consulate.
This page will discuss what the Consulate does, common services, contact information, and more.
As always, engage in communication with an experienced immigration law firm or consular representations abroad if you have additional questions.
General Info Regarding the El Salvadoran Consulate in Turin, Italy
A consulate like the Consulate of El Salvador in Turin, Italy is part of a foreign country’s representation abroad. Its objective is to defend and secure the rights and interests of citizens from El Salvador.
The consulate’s primary missions focus on helping citizens from El Salvador who reside or are traveling. But it also supports stronger connections between the El Salvador and people.
Many issues can be fixed by you as an individual, but in other cases, you might need consular representations abroad. A well informed lawyer can deliver additional information and resources.
Contact Details for the Consulate of El Salvador in Turin, Italy
Via Aurelio Saffi, 17
Telephone: (+39) 011 433 0714, (+39) 011 433 2630
Fax: (+39) 011 433 3637
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, -, –
Office Hours: By appointment, –
Official Website: –
Head of Mission: Gianfranco ZurloHonorary Consul
Supervising Authority for this Consulate: –
* We have done our best to make this an accurate directory, but please send corrections through our contact form!
Consular Services of the El Salvadoran Consulate in Turin, Italy
Even though the consulate’s first job is to protect citizens from El Salvador while they are away from their home country, their consular services for a variety of legal issues.
Identification, Documentation, and Health Services
It can notarize legal documents and support citizens from El Salvador who have lost passports, have medical emergencies, or are facing births or deaths of relatives.
A common consular service is helping with identification. There are several forms of identification provided by the Consulate of El Salvador in Turin, Italy, such as Consular I.D.s, Passports, and Visas. The honorary consulate can advise you about the scope of consular services they give. Contact the nearest location to schedule an appointment.
Please review the website for the most accurate office hours before visiting the honorary consulate.
For other information and FAQs about these and other topics, check out the Consulate of El Salvador in Turin, Italy’s FAQ page. Immigration lawyers can help navigate these situations, as well.
Additional Services from the Consulate in Turin, Italy
Some embassies and consulates provide other consular services like healthcare for uninsured people needing cheap or free services. Certain honorary consulates around the globe have collaborated with area health clinics to deliver services on site. Find the local consulate or an immigration lawyer to find out the details in your area. Before you head down to the office location, double check the hours on the official website.
Consular services like protection, legal advice and more are also available:
- Assist victims of domestic violence, human trafficking, and hate crimes
- Ensure El Salvador nationals go through fair treatment while in custody of local authorities
- Obtain records and locate missing relatives
- Provide civil, criminal, immigration, and labor law advice
- Contribute with interpretation and legal representation for El Salvador nationals in custody
At the Consulate of El Salvador in Turin, Italy, they work to support nationals from El Salvador around the world. Before you travel to the office, review the opening hours on the official website.
Honorary Consulate vs. Supervising Authority
The honorary consulate, rather than the -, fills all other objectives. Instead of serving the anywhere in the country, the consulate works within the district it is located. Most nations have various consulates within the same country.
FAQs about the Consulate in Turin, Italy
Answers from experienced consular assistance experts.
1. How do I set up an appointment with the consulate on their website?
You can program an appointment by directly contacting the honorary consulate of El Salvador you choose or making use of the online appointment service. Look for the contact information on this page and you’ll be able to communicate with a staff member about arranging your appointment.
2. What exactly does the consulate do?
The main purpose of the consulate is to safeguard international citizens from El Salvador when they are abroad. There are consulates and embassies worldwide for nearly all countries who assist with foreign affairs. “International citizens” who travel around the world will find these very helpful!
3. What services does the consulate offer?
The El Salvadoran Consulate in Turin, Italy provides a range of services, such as consular assistance with legal processes, medical emergencies, care with medical resources for the uninsured, procedures with identity documents, locate missing relatives, help to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking and hate crimes, confirmation of the well-being of nationals from El Salvador who are in the custody of local officials, among other services. Consular assistance does not include valid travel insurance, you’ll need to acquire that yourself. Be sure to review the opening hours on the website before heading in!
- Consulate of El Salvador in Valencia, Spain
- Consulate of El Salvador in A Coruna, Spain
- Consulate of El Salvador Charlotte NC
- Consulate of El Salvador in San Luis Potosi, Mexico
- Consulate of El Salvador San Francisco
- Consulate of El Salvador in Campobasso, Italy
- Consulate of El Salvador in Mumbai, India
- Consulate of El Salvador in Munich, Germany
- Consulate of El Salvador in Ciudad Juarez, Mexico
- Consulate of El Salvador in Monterrey, Mexico
- Consulate of El Salvador in El Paso, United States
- Consulate of El Salvador in Oslo, Norway
- Consulate of El Salvador in Athens, Greece
- Consulate of El Salvador in Seville, Spain
- Consulate of El Salvador in Naples, Italy
- Allison focuses exclusively on immigration. He likes to help individuals on a broad range of issues, including embassies, consulates, detention centers, visas at United States Consular centers. Allison wants to help most people as possible on immigration or visa problems.