- 1 General Info About the El Salvadoran Consulate in Houston, United States
- 2 Contact Info for the Consulate of El Salvador in Houston, United States
- 3 Description of Consular Services for the El Salvadoran Consulate in Houston, United States
- 4 Common Qs about the Consulate in Houston, United States
The Consulate of El Salvador in Houston, United States is a convenient resource in many situations. On this page, you are going to be informed about everything you’ll need to know about the Consulate.
This article explains what the Consulate does, some of the most common services, contact info, and more.
Like always, speak with an experienced immigration law firm or consular representations abroad if you have additional questions.
General Info About the El Salvadoran Consulate in Houston, United States
A consulate like the Consulate of El Salvador in Houston, United States is part of a foreign country’s representation in other countries. Its aim is to defend and secure the rights and interests of citizens from El Salvador.
The consulate’s primary responsibilities focus on helping people from El Salvador who live or are traveling. But it also supports stronger connections between the El Salvador and people.
Many problems can be solved by you, but in other predicaments, you might need consular representations abroad. A cultured lawyer can contribute with additional information and resources.
Contact Info for the Consulate of El Salvador in Houston, United States
8300 Bissonet St, Suite 400
Houston, TX 77074
Telephone: (+1) (346) 571-5198, –
Fax: No fax number
Email: email@example.com, -, –
Office Hours: By appointment, –
Official Website: –
Head of Mission: Nancy Margarita Guevara LópezConsul General
Supervising Authority for this Consulate: Embassy of El Salvador in Washington, D.C.
* We have done our best to make this an accurate directory, but please send corrections through our contact form!
Description of Consular Services for the El Salvadoran Consulate in Houston, United States
Although the consulate’s first job is to safeguard citizens from El Salvador while they are away from their home country, their consular services for a diversity of legal issues.
Documents, Health Services and More
It can notarize legal documents and help citizens from El Salvador who have lost passports, have medical emergencies, or are facing births or deaths of family members.
A regular consular service is helping with identification. There are different ways of identification provided by the Consulate of El Salvador in Houston, United States, such as Consular I.D.s, Passports, and Visas. The honorary consulate can tell you about the spectrum of consular services they give. Find the location near you to make an appointment.
Please review the website for accurate office hours before visiting the honorary consulate.
For other information and frequently asked questions about these and other issues, look into the Consulate of El Salvador in Houston, United States’s FAQ page. Immigration law firms can help navigate these predicaments, also.
Other Functions of the Consulate in Houston, United States
Some embassies and consulates provide other consular services like healthcare for uninsured people requiring low cost or free services. Certain honorary consulates around the world have collaborated with area health providers to provide services on site. Find the local consulate or an immigration lawyer to learn the specifics in your region. Before you head down to the office, verify the opening hours on the official website.
Consular services such as protection, legal advice and more are also available:
- Provide assistance to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking, and hate crimes
- Ensure El Salvador nationals go through fair treatment while in custody of local authorities
- Achieve records and locate missing relatives
- Give civil, criminal, immigration, and labor law advice
- Contribute with interpretation and legal representation for El Salvador nationals in custody
At the Consulate of El Salvador in Houston, United States, they work to assist nationals from El Salvador around the world. Before you head down to the office, investigate the opening hours on the official website.
Difference Between Honorary Consulate and Supervising Authority
The honorary consulate, rather than the Embassy of El Salvador in Washington, D.C., fills all other purposes. Rather than serving the entire country, the consulate operates within the district it is located. Most nations have multiple consulates in the same country.
Common Qs about the Consulate in Houston, United States
Answers from experienced consular assistance professionals.
1. How do I make an appointment with the consulate on their website?
You can program an appointment by directly contacting the honorary consulate of El Salvador you choose or utilizing the online appointment service. Look for the contact information on this page and you’ll be able to speak with a team member about programming your appointment.
2. What exactly does the consulate do?
The main duty of the consulate is to protect international citizens from El Salvador when they are out of their country. There are consulates and embassies worldwide for nearly all nations who help with foreign affairs. “International citizens” who travel around the world will find these extremely useful!
3. What resources does the consulate offer?
You’ll also find other international consulates like the Philippine Consulate located in Houston, Texas. The El Salvadoran Consulate in Houston, United States provides a variety of services, such as consular assistance with legal processes, medical emergencies, medical care for the uninsured, help with identification documents, locate missing relatives, assistance to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking and hate crimes, taking care of of the well-being of nationals from El Salvador who are in the custody of local officials, among other services. Consular assistance does not include valid travel insurance, you’ll need to obtain that yourself. Make sure to look at the opening hours on the website before heading in!
- Consulate of El Salvador in Campobasso, Italy
- Consulate of El Salvador in Monaco
- Consulate of El Salvador in Chennai, India
- Consulate of El Salvador Atlanta
- Consulate of El Salvador in Sydney, Australia
- Consulate of El Salvador in Colombo, Sri Lanka
- Consulate of El Salvador in Dallas, United States
- Consulate of El Salvador in Mumbai, India
- Consulate of El Salvador in Beirut, Lebanon
- Consulate of El Salvador in Frankfurt am Main, Germany
- Consulate of El Salvador in Tucson, United States
- Consulate of El Salvador in Oslo, Norway
- Consulate of El Salvador in San Diego, United States
- Consulate of El Salvador in Guayaquil, Ecuador
- Consulate of El Salvador in Geneva, Switzerland