The Consulate of El Salvador in Tijuana, Mexico is a convenient resource in many situations. On this page, you are going to be informed about everything you’ll need to know about the Consulate.
This article will explain what the Consulate does, common services, contact information, and much more.
Like always, reach out to an experienced immigration law firm or consular representations abroad if you have any more questions.
Details On the El Salvadoran Consulate in Tijuana, Mexico
A consulate like the Consulate of El Salvador in Tijuana, Mexico is part of a foreign country’s representation in other countries. Its aim is to defend and protect the rights and interests of citizens from El Salvador.
The consulate’s primary responsibilities focus on helping people from El Salvador who reside or are traveling. But it also encourages more lasting connections between the El Salvador and people.
Many issues can be solved by you as an individual, but in other situations, you may need consular representations abroad. A cultured lawyer can contribute with additional information and resources.
Contact Information for the Consulate of El Salvador in Tijuana, Mexico
Brigoz Corporativo, Interior pb3, José María Velazco 27
Zona Urbana Rio Tijua
22010 Tijuana, B.C. Tijuana, BC
Telephone: (+52) 664 906 3056, –
Fax: No fax number
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, -, –
Office Hours: Monday-Friday: 09:00-17:00, –
Official Website: –
Head of Mission: Efraín Campos OrellanaConsul
Supervising Authority for this Consulate: Embassy of El Salvador in Mexico City
* We have done our best to make this an accurate directory, but please send corrections through our contact form!
Overview of Consular Services for the El Salvadoran Consulate in Tijuana, Mexico
Even if the consulate’s primary role is to protect its people from El Salvador while they far from their home country, their consular services for a variety of legal issues.
Documents, Health Services and More
It can notarize legal documents and support citizens from El Salvador who have lost passports, have medical emergencies, or are facing births or deaths of family members.
A regular consular service is assisting with identification. There are several forms of identification provided by the Consulate of El Salvador in Tijuana, Mexico, such as Consular I.D.s, Passports, and Visas. The honorary consulate can tell you about the range of consular services they give. Get in touch to the location near you to make an appointment.
Please review the official website for the most accurate office hours before heading down to the honorary consulate.
For other information and frequently asked questions about these and other topics, check out the Consulate of El Salvador in Tijuana, Mexico’s FAQ page. Immigration law firms can help navigate these situations, also.
Other Functions of the Consulate in Tijuana, Mexico
Some embassies and consulates provide other consular services like health resources for uninsured people requiring inexpensive or free services. Certain honorary consulates around the globe have collaborated with local health providers to deliver services on site. Contact the local consulate or an immigration attorney to learn the details in your region. Before you head down to the office location, double check the opening hours on the official website.
Consular services such as protection, legal advice and more are also available:
- Help victims of domestic violence, human trafficking, and hate crimes
- Ensure El Salvador nationals go through fair treatment while in custody of local authorities
- Hold records and locate missing relatives
- Offer civil, criminal, immigration, and labor law advice
- Contribute with interpretation and legal representation for El Salvador nationals in custody
At the Consulate of El Salvador in Tijuana, Mexico, they work to support nationals from El Salvador around the world. Before you go to the office, investigate the opening hours on the official website.
Difference Between Honorary Consulate and Supervising Authority
The honorary consulate, rather than the Embassy of El Salvador in Mexico City, fills all other aims. Instead of serving the entire country, the consulate operates within the district it resides. Most countries have multiple consulates within the same country.
Common Qs about the Consulate in Tijuana, Mexico
Answers from helpful consular assistance experts.
1. How do I make an appointment with the consulate online?
You can schedule an appointment by directly contacting the honorary consulate of El Salvador you choose or utilizing the online appointment service. Find the contact information here and you’ll be able to communicate with a team member about programming your appointment.
2. What exactly does the consulate do?
The main purpose of the consulate is to safeguard international citizens from El Salvador when they are out of their country. There are consulates and embassies worldwide for nearly all nations who help with foreign affairs. “International citizens” who travel around the world will find these extremely useful!
3. What consular services does the consulate offer?
The El Salvadoran Consulate in Tijuana, Mexico provides a diversity of services, such as consular assistance with legal processes, medical emergencies, medical care for the uninsured, procedures with identity documents, locate missing relatives, assistance to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking and hate crimes, verification of the well-being of citizens from El Salvador who are in the custody of local authorities, among other services. Consular assistance does not include valid travel insurance, you’ll need to obtain that yourself. Be sure to review the opening hours on the official website before heading in!
- Consulate of El Salvador Atlanta
- Consulate of El Salvador in Turin, Italy
- Consulate of El Salvador in Milan, Italy
- Consulate of El Salvador in Monterrey, Mexico
- Consulate of El Salvador in Los Angeles, United States
- Consulate of El Salvador in Sydney, Australia
- Consulate of El Salvador in Tapachula, Mexico
- Consulate of El Salvador Dallas
- Consulate of El Salvador in New York, United States
- Consulate of El Salvador los Angeles
- Consulate of El Salvador in Mumbai, India
- Consulate of El Salvador in McAllen, United States
- Consulate of El Salvador in Atlanta, United States
- Consulate of El Salvador in Guayaquil, Ecuador
- Consulate of El Salvador in Frankfurt am Main, Germany
- Allison focuses exclusively on immigration. He likes to help individuals on a broad range of issues, including embassies, consulates, detention centers, visas at United States Consular centers. Allison wants to help most people as possible on immigration or visa problems.