- 1 Information On the El Salvadoran Consulate in A Coruna, Spain
- 2 Contact Details for the Consulate of El Salvador in A Coruna, Spain
- 3 Overview of Consular Services for the El Salvadoran Consulate in A Coruna, Spain
- 4 FAQs about the Consulate in A Coruna, Spain
The Consulate of El Salvador in A Coruna, Spain is a convenient resource in many situations. On this page, you are going to be informed about everything you’ll need to understand about the Consulate.
This article explains what the Consulate does, some of the most common services, contact information, and much more.
As always, engage in communication with an experienced immigration law firm or consular representations abroad if you have any more questions.
Information On the El Salvadoran Consulate in A Coruna, Spain
A consulate like the Consulate of El Salvador in A Coruna, Spain is part of a foreign country’s representation in other countries. Its purpose is to defend and secure the rights and interests of people from El Salvador.
The consulate’s primary missions focus on helping citizens from El Salvador who reside or are traveling. But it also stimulates more lasting connections between the El Salvador and people.
Many issues can be fixed by you as an individual, but in other predicaments, you might need consular representations abroad. A educated lawyer can contribute with additional information and resources.
Contact Details for the Consulate of El Salvador in A Coruna, Spain
Carretera Coruña-Finisterre Km 34,5
Caraballo 15100 La Coruña
Telephone: (+34) 981 70 40 40, (+34) 981 20 68 94
Fax: (+34) 981 70 40 01
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, –
Office Hours: By appointment, –
Official Website: –
Head of Mission: Mr José Luis Calvo PumpidoHonorary Consul
Supervising Authority for this Consulate: Embassy of El Salvador in Madrid
* We have done our best to make this an accurate directory, but please send corrections through our contact form!
Overview of Consular Services for the El Salvadoran Consulate in A Coruna, Spain
Even though the consulate’s primary job is to protect citizens from El Salvador while they are away from home, their consular services for a range of legal issues.
Documents, Health Services and More
It can notarize legal documents and support citizens from El Salvador who have lost identification cards, have medical emergencies, or are facing births or deaths of relatives.
A common consular service is assisting with identification. There are several ways of identification provided by the Consulate of El Salvador in A Coruna, Spain, such as Consular I.D.s, Passports, and Visas. The honorary consulate can inform you about the scope of consular services they give. Find the location near you to make an appointment.
Please review the website for accurate office hours before visiting the honorary consulate.
For other information and frequently asked questions about these and other issues, check out the Consulate of El Salvador in A Coruna, Spain’s FAQ page. Immigration attorneys can help navigate these situations, as well.
Other Functions of the Consulate in A Coruna, Spain
Some embassies and consulates offer other consular services like health resources for uninsured people needing cheap or free services. Certain honorary consulates around the world have collaborated with area health clinics to provide services on site. Contact the local consulate or an immigration attorney to find out the details in your region. Before you drive to the office, verify the hours on the official website.
Consular services such as protection, legal advice and more are also available:
- Assist victims of domestic violence, human trafficking, and hate crimes
- Make sure El Salvador nationals go through fair treatment while in custody of local authorities
- Hold records and locate missing relatives
- Give civil, criminal, immigration, and labor law advice
- Provide interpretation and legal representation for El Salvador nationals in custody
At the Consulate of El Salvador in A Coruna, Spain, they work to assist nationals from El Salvador around the world. Before you go to the office, review the opening hours on the website.
Difference Between Honorary Consulate and Supervising Authority
The honorary consulate, rather than the Embassy of El Salvador in Madrid, fills all other objectives. Instead of serving the anywhere in the country, the consulate operates within the district it is located. Most nations have various consulates in the same country.
FAQs about the Consulate in A Coruna, Spain
Answers from trusted consular assistance experts.
1. How do I set up an appointment with the consulate online?
You can arrange an appointment by directly communicating with the honorary consulate of El Salvador you choose or utilizing the online appointment service. Find the contact information on this page and you’ll be able to speak with a team member about setting up your appointment.
2. What activities does the consulate do?
The main function of the consulate is to safeguard international citizens from El Salvador when they are out of their country. There are consulates and embassies worldwide for nearly all countries who help with foreign affairs. “International citizens” who travel around the world will find these very helpful!
3. What consular services does the consulate offer?
The El Salvadoran Consulate in A Coruna, Spain provides a variety of services, such as consular assistance with legal processes, medical emergencies, care with medical resources for the uninsured, procedures with identity documents, locate missing relatives, help to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking and hate crimes, taking care of of the well-being of nationals from El Salvador who are in the custody of local authorities, among other services. Consular assistance does not include valid travel insurance, you’ll need to acquire that yourself. Make sure to look at the opening hours on the official website before heading in!
- Consulate of El Salvador in New York, United States
- Consulate of El Salvador in Bangalore, India
- Consulate of El Salvador in Brentwood, United States
- Consulate of El Salvador in San Diego, United States
- Consulate of El Salvador in Ciudad Juarez, Mexico
- Consulate of El Salvador in Luxembourg Ville, Luxembourg
- Consulate of El Salvador in Campobasso, Italy
- Consulate of El Salvador in Lisbon, Portugal
- Consulate of El Salvador in Los Angeles, United States
- Consulate of El Salvador in Helsinki, Finland
- Consulate of El Salvador in Cuenca, Ecuador
- Consulate of El Salvador in Larnaca, Cyprus
- Consulate of El Salvador in Lyon, France
- Consulate of El Salvador in Milan, Italy
- Consulate of El Salvador in El Paso, United States