- 1 General Information Regarding the El Salvadoran Consulate in Boston, United States
- 2 Contact Information for the Consulate of El Salvador in Boston, United States
- 3 Description of Consular Services for the El Salvadoran Consulate in Boston, United States
- 4 Common Qs about the Consulate in Boston, United States
The Consulate of El Salvador in Boston, United States is a useful resource in many cases. On this page, gain information about everything you’ll need to understand about the Consulate.
This page will explain what the Consulate does, some of the most common services, contact info, and anything else you can think of.
Like always, reach out to an experienced immigration lawyer or consular representations abroad if you have other questions.
General Information Regarding the El Salvadoran Consulate in Boston, United States
A consulate like the Consulate of El Salvador in Boston, United States is part of a foreign country’s representation abroad. Its purpose is to defend and secure the rights and interests of citizens from El Salvador.
The consulate’s primary missions focus on helping people from El Salvador who reside or are traveling. But it also motivates stronger connections between the El Salvador and people.
Many problems can be solved by you, but in other cases, you might need consular representations abroad. A knowledgeable lawyer can deliver additional information and resources.
Contact Information for the Consulate of El Salvador in Boston, United States
46 Bennington Street
East Boston, MA 02128
Telephone: (+1) 617-567-8338, (+1) 617-567-8484 / 3
Fax: No fax number
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, –
Office Hours: Monday-Friday: 08:00-16:00, –
Official Website: –
Head of Mission: Morena Guadalupe Juárez GuzmánConsul General
Supervising Authority for this Consulate: Embassy of El Salvador in Washington, D.C.
* We have done our best to make this an accurate directory, but please send corrections through our contact form!
Description of Consular Services for the El Salvadoran Consulate in Boston, United States
Even if the consulate’s first role is to protect citizens from El Salvador while they are away from their home country, their consular services for a variety of legal issues.
Documents, Health Services and More
It can notarize legal documents and support citizens from El Salvador who have lost identification cards, have medical emergencies, or are facing births or deaths of members of their families.
A common consular service is assisting with identification. There are several forms of identification provided by the Consulate of El Salvador in Boston, United States, such as Consular I.D.s, Passports, and Visas. The honorary consulate can tell you about the spectrum of consular services they give. Contact the location near you to schedule an appointment.
Please review the website for the most accurate office hours before visiting the honorary consulate.
For further information and FAQs about these and other subjects, look into the Consulate of El Salvador in Boston, United States’s FAQ page. Immigration lawyers can help navigate these scenarios, as well.
Other Functions of the Consulate in Boston, United States
Some embassies and consulates provide other consular services like health resources for uninsured people needing inexpensive or free services. Certain honorary consulates around the globe have partnered with local health clinics to deliver services on site. Contact the local consulate or an immigration law firm to find out the details in your region. Before you drive to the office location, verify the opening hours on the official website.
Consular services such as protection, legal advice and more are also available:
- Provide assistance to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking, and hate crimes
- Make sure El Salvador nationals receive fair treatment while in custody of local authorities
- Obtain records and locate missing relatives
- Provide civil, criminal, immigration, and labor law advice
- Contribute with interpretation and legal representation for El Salvador nationals in custody
At the Consulate of El Salvador in Boston, United States, they work to help nationals from El Salvador around the world. Before you go to the office, investigate the opening hours on the official website.
Difference Between Honorary Consulate and Supervising Authority
The honorary consulate, rather than the Embassy of El Salvador in Washington, D.C., fills all other purposes. Instead of serving the entire country, the consulate operates within the district it resides. Most countries have multiple consulates in the same country.
Common Qs about the Consulate in Boston, United States
Answers from helpful consular assistance professionals.
1. How do I make an appointment with the consulate on their website?
You can schedule an appointment by directly contacting the honorary consulate of El Salvador you choose or utilizing the online appointment service. Search the contact information on this page and you’ll be able to speak with a staff member about setting up your appointment.
2. What does the consulate do?
The main purpose of the consulate is to protect international citizens from El Salvador when they are abroad. There are consulates and embassies worldwide for nearly all nations who assist with foreign affairs. “International citizens” who travel around the world will find these extremely useful!
3. What services does the consulate provide?
The El Salvadoran Consulate in Boston, United States provides a variety of services, such as consular assistance with legal processes, medical emergencies, medical care for the uninsured, procedures with identity documents, locate missing relatives, assistance to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking and hate crimes, confirmation of the well-being of citizens from El Salvador who are in the custody of local officials, among other services. Consular assistance does not include valid travel insurance, you’ll need to get that yourself. Make sure to look at the opening hours on the official website before heading in!
- Consulate of El Salvador in Luxembourg Ville, Luxembourg
- Consulate of El Salvador in Düsseldorf, Germany
- Consulate of El Salvador in Malmö, Sweden
- Consulate of El Salvador in Frankfurt am Main, Germany
- Consulate of El Salvador in St. Petersburg, Russia
- Consulate of El Salvador in Mumbai, India
- Consulate of El Salvador in Monterrey, Mexico
- Consulate of El Salvador Las Vegas
- Consulate of El Salvador in Salzburg, Austria
- Information about El Salvador Passport Appointment
- Consulate of El Salvador Houston
- Consulate of El Salvador in Charlotte, United States
- Consulate of El Salvador in Geneva, Switzerland
- Consulate of El Salvador in Ciudad Juarez, Mexico
- Consulate of El Salvador in Lyon, France