- 1 General Info About the El Salvadoran Consulate in Malmö, Sweden
- 2 Contact Details for the Consulate of El Salvador in Malmö, Sweden
- 3 Consular Services of the El Salvadoran Consulate in Malmö, Sweden
- 4 Common Qs about the Consulate in Malmö, Sweden
The Consulate of El Salvador in Malmö, Sweden is a convenient resource in many cases. On this page, learn about everything you’ll need to know about the Consulate.
This page explains what the Consulate does, common services, contact information, and more.
As always, engage in communication with an experienced immigration attorney or consular representations abroad if you have other questions.
General Info About the El Salvadoran Consulate in Malmö, Sweden
A consulate like the Consulate of El Salvador in Malmö, Sweden is part of a foreign country’s representation in other countries. Its objective is to defend and protect the rights and interests of citizens from El Salvador.
The consulate’s primary duties focus on helping people from El Salvador who reside or are traveling. But it also motivates more lasting connections between the El Salvador and communities.
Many problems can be solved by you as an individual, but in other cases, you might need consular representations abroad. A knowledgeable lawyer can give additional information and resources.
Contact Details for the Consulate of El Salvador in Malmö, Sweden
c/o MAQS Advokatbyrå
201 22 Malmö
Telephone: (+46) 708-47 38 38, (+46) 40-664 26 00
Fax: (+46) 40-664 26 10
Email: email@example.com, -, –
Office Hours: By appointment only, –
Official Website: –
Head of Mission: Mr Jan GruvstadHonorary Consul
Supervising Authority for this Consulate: Embassy of El Salvador in Stockholm
* We have done our best to make this an accurate directory, but please send corrections through our contact form!
Consular Services of the El Salvadoran Consulate in Malmö, Sweden
Although the consulate’s primary job is to safeguard its people from El Salvador while they far from their home country, their consular services for a range of legal issues.
Identification, Documentation, and Health Services
It can notarize legal documents and assist citizens from El Salvador who have lost passports, have medical emergencies, or are facing births or deaths of relatives.
A common consular service is assisting with identification. There are several ways of identification provided by the Consulate of El Salvador in Malmö, Sweden, such as Consular I.D.s, Passports, and Visas. The honorary consulate can inform you about the spectrum of consular services they give. Contact the nearest location to schedule an appointment.
Please review the website for the most accurate office hours prior to visiting the honorary consulate.
For further information and FAQs about these and other subjects, look into the Consulate of El Salvador in Malmö, Sweden’s FAQ page. Immigration lawyers can help navigate these situations, as well.
Other Functions of the Consulate in Malmö, Sweden
Some embassies and consulates offer other consular services like healthcare for uninsured people needing inexpensive or free services. Certain honorary consulates around the world have partnered with local health clinics to deliver services on site. Contact the local consulate or an immigration law firm to find out the details in your region. Before you drive to the office, verify the opening hours on the official website.
Consular services like protection, legal advice and more are also available:
- Help victims of domestic violence, human trafficking, and hate crimes
- Ensure El Salvador nationals go through fair treatment while in custody of local authorities
- Hold records and locate missing relatives
- Provide civil, criminal, immigration, and labor law advice
- Provide interpretation and legal representation for El Salvador nationals in custody
At the Consulate of El Salvador in Malmö, Sweden, they work to assist nationals from El Salvador around the world. Before you go to the office, review the opening hours on the official website.
Honorary Consulate vs. Supervising Authority
The honorary consulate, rather than the Embassy of El Salvador in Stockholm, fills all other objectives. Instead of serving the entire country, the consulate operates within the district it resides. Most nations have various consulates within the same country.
Common Qs about the Consulate in Malmö, Sweden
Answers from experienced consular assistance representatives.
1. How can I schedule an appointment with the consulate online?
You can arrange an appointment by directly contacting the honorary consulate of El Salvador you choose or utilizing the online appointment service. Look for the contact information on this page and you’ll be able to speak with a team member about arranging your appointment.
2. What exactly does the consulate do?
The main role of the consulate is to protect international citizens from El Salvador when they are out of their country. There are consulates and embassies worldwide for nearly all countries who assist with foreign affairs. “International citizens” who travel around the world will find these extremely useful!
3. What consular services does the consulate offer?
The El Salvadoran Consulate in Malmö, Sweden provides a range of services, such as consular assistance with legal processes, medical emergencies, medical care for the uninsured, procedures with identity documents, locate missing relatives, assistance to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking and hate crimes, verification of the well-being of nationals from El Salvador who are in the custody of local officials, among other services. Consular assistance does not include valid travel insurance, you’ll need to obtain that yourself. Be sure to review the opening hours on the website before heading in!
- Consulate of El Salvador in Calgary, Canada
- Consulate of El Salvador in San Juan, Puerto Rico
- Consulate of El Salvador Las Vegas
- Consulate of El Salvador in McAllen, United States
- Consulate of El Salvador Atlanta
- Consulate of El Salvador in Geneva, Switzerland
- Consulate of El Salvador in Luxembourg Ville, Luxembourg
- Consulate of El Salvador in Athens, Greece
- Consulate of El Salvador in Oslo, Norway
- Consulate of El Salvador in Brentwood, United States
- Consulate of El Salvador in Tucson, United States
- Consulate of El Salvador in Turin, Italy
- Consulate of El Salvador in Miami, United States
- Consulate of El Salvador in Bangkok, Thailand
- Consulate of El Salvador in San Luis Potosi, Mexico