- 1 Information About the El Salvadoran Consulate in Ciudad Juarez, Mexico
- 2 Contact Information for the Consulate of El Salvador in Ciudad Juarez, Mexico
- 3 Overview of Consular Services for the El Salvadoran Consulate in Ciudad Juarez, Mexico
- 4 Common Qs about the Consulate in Ciudad Juarez, Mexico
The Consulate of El Salvador in Ciudad Juarez, Mexico is a convenient resource in many situations. On this page, learn about everything you’ll need to know about the Consulate.
This article will cover what the Consulate does, some of the most common services, contact information, and more.
Like always, engage in communication with an experienced immigration attorney or consular representations abroad if you have any more questions.
Information About the El Salvadoran Consulate in Ciudad Juarez, Mexico
A consulate like the Consulate of El Salvador in Ciudad Juarez, Mexico is part of a foreign country’s representation in other countries. Its aim is to safeguard and secure the rights and interests of people from El Salvador.
The consulate’s primary duties focus on helping people from El Salvador who reside or are traveling. But it also motivates more lasting connections between the El Salvador and communities.
Many problems can be solved by you as an individual, but in other cases, you might need consular representations abroad. A cultured lawyer can provide additional information and resources.
Contact Information for the Consulate of El Salvador in Ciudad Juarez, Mexico
Abraham Lincoln # 1126, Local 5
Fraccionamiento La Playa II
C. P. 32317, Ciuded Juarez, Chihuah
Telephone: (+52) 656-477-3088, (+52) 962-109-7704
Fax: No fax number
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, -, –
Office Hours: By appointment, –
Official Website: –
Head of Mission: Ana Silvia Bonilla TorresConsul General
Supervising Authority for this Consulate: Embassy of El Salvador in Mexico City
* We have done our best to make this an accurate directory, but please send corrections through our contact form!
Overview of Consular Services for the El Salvadoran Consulate in Ciudad Juarez, Mexico
Even though the consulate’s primary role is to protect citizens from El Salvador while they are away from their home country, their consular services for a range of legal issues.
Identification, Documentation, and Health Services
It can notarize legal documents and help citizens from El Salvador who have lost identification cards, have medical emergencies, or are facing births or deaths of family members.
A common consular service is assisting with identification. There are several ways of identification provided by the Consulate of El Salvador in Ciudad Juarez, Mexico, such as Consular I.D.s, Passports, and Visas. The honorary consulate can inform you about the range of consular services they give. Get in touch to the nearest location to make an appointment.
Please review the official website for accurate office hours before visiting the honorary consulate.
For other information and FAQs about these and other matters, check out the Consulate of El Salvador in Ciudad Juarez, Mexico’s FAQ page. Immigration law firms can help navigate these scenarios, as well.
Additional Services from the Consulate in Ciudad Juarez, Mexico
Some embassies and consulates provide other consular services like healthcare for uninsured people needing inexpensive or free services. Certain honorary consulates around the world have partnered with local health clinics to deliver services on site. Find the local consulate or an immigration attorney to learn the specifics in your region. Before you drive to the office location, verify the opening hours on the official website.
Consular services such as protection, legal advice and more are also available:
- Provide assistance to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking, and hate crimes
- Ensure El Salvador nationals obtain fair treatment while in custody of local authorities
- Achieve records and locate missing relatives
- Offer civil, criminal, immigration, and labor law advice
- Contribute with interpretation and legal representation for El Salvador nationals in custody
At the Consulate of El Salvador in Ciudad Juarez, Mexico, they work to assist nationals from El Salvador around the world. Before you go to the office, review the opening hours on the website.
Honorary Consulate vs. Supervising Authority
The honorary consulate, rather than the Embassy of El Salvador in Mexico City, fills all other objectives. Instead of serving the anywhere in the country, the consulate operates within the district it is located. Most nations have various consulates in the same country.
Common Qs about the Consulate in Ciudad Juarez, Mexico
Answers from trusted consular assistance professionals.
1. How do I make an appointment with the consulate on their website?
You can program an appointment by directly contacting the honorary consulate of El Salvador you choose or making use of the online appointment service. Find the contact information here and you’ll be able to speak with a staff member about programming your appointment.
2. What exactly does the consulate do?
The main duty of the consulate is to protect international citizens from El Salvador when they are abroad. There are consulates and embassies worldwide for nearly all countries who help with foreign affairs. “International citizens” who travel around the world will find these very helpful!
3. What services does the consulate provide?
The El Salvadoran Consulate in Ciudad Juarez, Mexico provides a variety of services, such as consular assistance with legal processes, medical emergencies, medical care for the uninsured, help with identification documents, locate missing relatives, help to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking and hate crimes, taking care of of the well-being of citizens from El Salvador who are in the custody of local officials, among other services. Consular assistance does not include valid travel insurance, you’ll need to obtain that yourself. Be sure to review the opening hours on the website before heading in!
- Consulate of El Salvador in El Paso, United States
- Consulate of El Salvador in Campobasso, Italy
- Consulate of El Salvador in Genoa, Italy
- Consulate of El Salvador in Düsseldorf, Germany
- Consulate of El Salvador in New York, United States
- Consulate of El Salvador in Guayaquil, Ecuador
- Consulate of El Salvador in Bangkok, Thailand
- Consulate of El Salvador in Biarritz, France
- Consulate of El Salvador in Salzburg, Austria
- Consulate of El Salvador in Los Angeles, United States
- Consulate of El Salvador in Chennai, India
- Consulate of El Salvador in San Juan, Puerto Rico
- Consulate of El Salvador in Milan, Italy
- Consulate of El Salvador in Charlotte, United States
- Consulate of El Salvador in Miami, United States