- 1 Info Regarding the El Salvadoran Consulate in Dallas, United States
- 2 Contact Information for the Consulate of El Salvador in Dallas, United States
- 3 Consular Services of the El Salvadoran Consulate in Dallas, United States
- 4 FAQs about the Consulate in Dallas, United States
The Consulate of El Salvador in Dallas, United States is a useful resource in many cases. On this page, learn about everything you’ll need to know about the Consulate.
This blog will cover what the Consulate does, common services, contact info, and anything else you can think of.
As always, reach out to an experienced immigration lawyer or consular representations abroad if you have more questions.
Info Regarding the El Salvadoran Consulate in Dallas, United States
A consulate like the Consulate of El Salvador in Dallas, United States is part of a foreign country’s representation in other countries. Its aim is to defend and secure the rights and interests of citizens from El Salvador.
The consulate’s primary functions focus on helping citizens from El Salvador who live or are traveling. But it also motivates stronger connections between the El Salvador and communities.
Many issues can be solved by you, but in other situations, you might need consular representations abroad. A cultured lawyer can deliver additional information and resources.
Contact Information for the Consulate of El Salvador in Dallas, United States
7610 N. Stemmons Fwy, Suite 400
Dallas, TX 75235
Telephone: (+1) (214) 637-1500 / 1, (+1) (888) 301-1130
Fax: (+1) (214) 637-1106
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, -, –
Office Hours: Monday-Friday: 08:00-16:00, –
Official Website: –
Head of Mission: Adrián Ernesto Chica GirónConsul General
Supervising Authority for this Consulate: Embassy of El Salvador in Washington, D.C.
* We have done our best to make this an accurate directory, but please send corrections through our contact form!
Consular Services of the El Salvadoran Consulate in Dallas, United States
Although the consulate’s primary job is to protect citizens from El Salvador while they far from home, their consular services for a range of legal issues.
Identification, Documentation, and Health Services
It can notarize legal documents and support citizens from El Salvador who have lost identification cards, have medical emergencies, or are facing births or deaths of family members.
A common consular service is assisting with identification. There are several ways of identification provided by the Consulate of El Salvador in Dallas, United States, such as Consular I.D.s, Passports, and Visas. The honorary consulate can tell you about the range of consular services they give. Contact the nearest location to make an appointment.
Please review the official website for accurate office hours prior to visiting the honorary consulate.
For further information and frequently asked questions about these and other topics, look into the Consulate of El Salvador in Dallas, United States’s FAQ page. Immigration lawyers can help navigate these scenarios, as well.
Other Functions of the Consulate in Dallas, United States
Some embassies and consulates offer other consular services like healthcare for uninsured people requiring cheap or free services. Certain honorary consulates around the world have partnered with area health clinics to provide services on site. Find the local consulate or an immigration attorney to find out the details in your region. Before you drive to the office, double check the opening hours on the official website.
Consular services such as protection, legal advice and more are also available:
- Assist victims of domestic violence, human trafficking, and hate crimes
- Ensure El Salvador nationals receive fair treatment while in custody of local authorities
- Obtain records and locate missing relatives
- Provide civil, criminal, immigration, and labor law advice
- Provide interpretation and legal representation for El Salvador nationals in custody
At the Consulate of El Salvador in Dallas, United States, they work to assist nationals from El Salvador around the world. Before you go to the office, review the opening hours on the official website.
Difference Between Honorary Consulate and Supervising Authority
The honorary consulate, rather than the Embassy of El Salvador in Washington, D.C., fills all other objectives. Instead of serving the entire country, the consulate operates within the district it resides. Most nations have multiple consulates in the same country.
FAQs about the Consulate in Dallas, United States
Answers from helpful consular assistance professionals.
1. How do I set up an appointment with the consulate on their website?
You can program an appointment by directly communicating with the honorary consulate of El Salvador you choose or making use of the online appointment service. Search the contact information here and you’ll be able to speak with a team member about arranging your appointment.
2. What exactly does the consulate do?
The main purpose of the consulate is to safeguard international citizens from El Salvador when they are abroad. There are consulates and embassies worldwide for nearly all nations who help with foreign affairs. “International citizens” who travel around the world will find these extremely useful!
3. What services does the consulate offer?
The El Salvadoran Consulate in Dallas, United States provides a diversity of services, such as consular assistance with legal processes, medical emergencies, medical care for the uninsured, help with identification documents, locate missing relatives, help to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking and hate crimes, verification of the well-being of nationals from El Salvador who are in the custody of local officials, among other services. Consular assistance does not include valid travel insurance, you’ll need to obtain that yourself. Be sure to review the opening hours on the official website before heading in!
- Consulate of El Salvador in Athens, Greece
- Consulate of El Salvador in A Coruna, Spain
- Consulate of El Salvador in Geneva, Switzerland
- Consulate of El Salvador in Pavia, Italy
- Consulate of El Salvador in Atlanta, United States
- Consulate of El Salvador in Naples, Italy
- Consulate of El Salvador in Guayaquil, Ecuador
- Consulate of El Salvador in Milan, Italy
- Consulate of El Salvador in St. Petersburg, Russia
- Consulate of El Salvador in Ciudad Juarez, Mexico
- Consulate of El Salvador in Valencia, Spain
- Consulate of El Salvador in Düsseldorf, Germany
- Consulate of El Salvador in Miami, United States
- Consulate of El Salvador in Los Angeles, United States
- Consulate of El Salvador in Cuenca, Ecuador