El Salvador Consulate in San Francisco
The Consulate of El Salvador in San Francisco is a diplomatic mission that provides consular services to the people of El Salvador. The consulate’s main responsibility is to help Salvadoreans living abroad, including those who are temporarily visiting or studying in the United States.
El Salvador’s Consulate in San Francisco, California. San Francisco is a hub for many Latin American immigrants. El Salvador has one of the largest populations living in the Bay Area and has been a part of this community for over 100 years. In recent times, it was not uncommon to find people from El Salvador living all over the city with little or no connection to their home country. The establishment of an embassy in San Francisco would allow people to have a place where they could go and feel at home while retaining their American citizenship.
- Consulate of El Salvador in Atlanta, United States
- Consulate of El Salvador in Ancona, Italy
- Consulate of El Salvador in Oslo, Norway
- Consulate of El Salvador in Naples, Italy
- Consulate of El Salvador in A Coruna, Spain
- Consulate of El Salvador in Ciudad Juarez, Mexico
- Consulate of El Salvador in New York, United States
- Consulate of El Salvador in San Diego, United States
- Consulate of El Salvador in Charlotte, United States
- Consulate of El Salvador in Munich, Germany
- Consulate of El Salvador in St. Petersburg, Russia
- Consulate of El Salvador in Biarritz, France
- Consulate of El Salvador in Helsinki, Finland
- Consulate of El Salvador in Kolkata, India
- Consulate of El Salvador in Flores, Guatemala
Services Provided by the Consulate
Services provided by the Consulate are:
- Passport renewals
- Birth certificate requests for people born abroad to an El Salvadorian parent
- Issuing passports to minors under 16 years old with parental consent
- Dual citizenship
- Notarial services (certification and authentication)
- Legalization of documents issued outside El Salvador
- Certificates of no criminal record or police clearance certificates for foreign citizens residing in the United States.
How to Apply for a Visa at the Consulate
If you need to apply for a visa at the El Salvador Consulate in San Francisco, please follow these instructions:
- Schedule an appointment by calling (415) 557-1212 or emailing email@example.com
- Prepare your application package as instructed on the website
- Print out and sign all the documents before coming to the consulate
The Consulate of El Salvador in San Francisco is located at the following address: 575 Market Street San Francisco, CA 94105-2806 United States The phone number is 415-362-8115. The Consulate’s office hours are Monday through Friday from 9 AM to noon and 1 p.m. to 4 p.m. The email for the Consulate is firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be aware that you should call or email before coming to the consulate if you are applying for a visa or other service. You can also use this form to contact them with any questions about their services.