- 1 General Information On the El Salvadoran Consulate General in San Juan, Puerto Rico
- 2 Contact Details for the Consulate of El Salvador in San Juan, Puerto Rico
- 3 Consular Services of the El Salvadoran Consulate General in San Juan, Puerto Rico
- 4 Common Qs about the Consulate in San Juan, Puerto Rico
The Consulate of El Salvador in San Juan, Puerto Rico is a convenient resource in many situations. On this page, gain information about everything you’ll need to understand about the Consulate.
This page will discuss what the Consulate does, typical services, contact information, and anything else you can think of.
Like always, engage in communication with an experienced immigration lawyer or consular representations abroad if you have other questions.
General Information On the El Salvadoran Consulate General in San Juan, Puerto Rico
A consulate like the Consulate of El Salvador in San Juan, Puerto Rico is part of a foreign country’s representation abroad. Its purpose is to defend and protect the rights and interests of citizens from El Salvador.
The consulate’s primary tasks focus on helping people from El Salvador who reside or are traveling. But it also supports more lasting connections between the El Salvador and people.
Many problems can be remedied by you, but in other predicaments, you may need consular representations abroad. A knowledgeable lawyer can deliver additional information and resources.
Contact Details for the Consulate of El Salvador in San Juan, Puerto Rico
Triple SSS Plaza
1510 Ave. Roosevelt, Piso 3 Oficina 304
Telephone: (+1 787) 782-5211, –
Fax: (+1 787) 781-6787
Email: email@example.com, -, –
Office Hours: By appointment, –
Official Website: –
Head of Mission: Ms Maria Teresa Posada de EstevezHonorary Consul General
Supervising Authority for this Consulate: –
* We have done our best to make this an accurate directory, but please send corrections through our contact form!
Consular Services of the El Salvadoran Consulate General in San Juan, Puerto Rico
Although the consulate’s first role is to safeguard citizens from El Salvador while they far from home, their consular services for a variety of legal issues.
Visas, Passports, and More
It can notarize legal documents and support citizens from El Salvador who have lost passports, have medical emergencies, or are facing births or deaths of relatives.
A regular consular service is helping with identification. There are different ways of identification provided by the Consulate of El Salvador in San Juan, Puerto Rico, such as Consular I.D.s, Passports, and Visas. The honorary consulate can tell you about the spectrum of consular services they give. Find the location near you to make an appointment.
Make sure to check the official website for the most accurate office hours prior to visiting the honorary consulate.
For other information and frequently asked questions about these and other matters, check out the Consulate of El Salvador in San Juan, Puerto Rico’s FAQ page. Immigration lawyers can help navigate these scenarios, additionally.
Other Functions of the Consulate in San Juan, Puerto Rico
Some embassies and consulates offer other consular services like healthcare for uninsured people requiring low cost or free services. Certain honorary consulates around the globe have partnered with area health providers to deliver services on site. Contact the local consulate or an immigration lawyer to learn the specifics in your area. Before you head down to the office, double check the opening hours on the official website.
Consular services like protection, legal advice and more are also available:
- Provide assistance to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking, and hate crimes
- Make sure El Salvador nationals obtain fair treatment while in custody of local authorities
- Achieve records and locate missing relatives
- Offer civil, criminal, immigration, and labor law advice
- Provide interpretation and legal representation for El Salvador nationals in custody
At the Consulate of El Salvador in San Juan, Puerto Rico, they work to support nationals from El Salvador around the world. Before you go to the office, investigate the opening hours on the official website.
Difference Between Honorary Consulate and Supervising Authority
The honorary consulate, rather than the -, fills all other objectives. Rather than serving the entire country, the consulate works within the district it is located. Most nations have various consulates within the same country.
Common Qs about the Consulate in San Juan, Puerto Rico
Answers from helpful consular assistance experts.
1. How do I set up an appointment with the consulate on their website?
You can arrange an appointment by directly contacting the honorary consulate of El Salvador you choose or utilizing the online appointment service. Search the contact information on this page and you’ll be able to speak with a team member about scheduling your appointment.
2. What activities does the consulate do?
The main role of the consulate is to safeguard international citizens from El Salvador when they are out of their country. There are consulates and embassies worldwide for nearly all nations who assist with foreign affairs. “International citizens” who travel around the world will find these very helpful!
3. What services does the consulate provide?
The El Salvadoran Consulate General in San Juan, Puerto Rico provides a range of services, such as consular assistance with legal processes, medical emergencies, care with medical resources for the uninsured, procedures with identity documents, locate missing relatives, help to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking and hate crimes, taking care of of the well-being of nationals from El Salvador who are in the custody of local officials, among other services. Consular assistance does not include valid travel insurance, you’ll need to get that yourself. Be sure to review the opening hours on the website before heading in!
- Consulate of El Salvador in Miami, United States
- Consulate of El Salvador in Casablanca, Morocco
- Consulate of El Salvador in San Luis Potosi, Mexico
- Consulate of El Salvador in Oslo, Norway
- Consulate of El Salvador in Seville, Spain
- Consulate of El Salvador in Bangkok, Thailand
- Consulate of El Salvador in Kolkata, India
- Consulate of El Salvador in Genoa, Italy
- Consulate of El Salvador in Beirut, Lebanon
- Consulate of El Salvador in Ciudad Juarez, Mexico
- Consulate of El Salvador in Colombo, Sri Lanka
- Consulate of El Salvador in St. Petersburg, Russia
- Consulate of El Salvador in Turin, Italy
- Consulate of El Salvador in Cuenca, Ecuador
- Consulate of El Salvador in Biarritz, France