- 1 General Info About the El Salvadoran Consulate in Lisbon, Portugal
- 2 Contact Info for the Consulate of El Salvador in Lisbon, Portugal
- 3 Consular Services of the El Salvadoran Consulate in Lisbon, Portugal
- 4 Common Qs about the Consulate in Lisbon, Portugal
The Consulate of El Salvador in Lisbon, Portugal is a convenient resource in many cases. On this page, you are going to be informed about everything you’ll need to know about the Consulate.
This page will discuss what the Consulate does, some of the most common services, contact info, and much more.
As always, engage in communication with an experienced immigration attorney or consular representations abroad if you have additional questions.
General Info About the El Salvadoran Consulate in Lisbon, Portugal
A consulate like the Consulate of El Salvador in Lisbon, Portugal is part of a foreign country’s representation in other countries. Its aim is to defend and protect the rights and interests of citizens from El Salvador.
The consulate’s primary tasks focus on helping citizens from El Salvador who reside or are traveling. But it also stimulates more lasting connections between the El Salvador and communities.
Many issues can be remedied by you, but in other situations, you may need consular representations abroad. A educated lawyer can give additional information and resources.
Contact Info for the Consulate of El Salvador in Lisbon, Portugal
Torre 2 10º, Sala 2
Avª Engº Fuarte Pacheco
Telephone: (+351) 21 807 2968, –
Fax: (+351) 21 807 2968
Email: email@example.com, -, –
Office Hours: Monday-Friday: 09:30-17:00, –
Official Website: –
Head of Mission: Mr Miguel Horta e CostaHonorary Consul
Supervising Authority for this Consulate: Embassy of El Salvador in Paris
* We have done our best to make this an accurate directory, but please send corrections through our contact form!
Consular Services of the El Salvadoran Consulate in Lisbon, Portugal
Although the consulate’s first role is to protect its people from El Salvador while they are away from their home country, their consular services for a variety of legal issues.
Identification, Documentation, and Health Services
It can notarize legal documents and assist citizens from El Salvador who have lost identification cards, have medical emergencies, or are facing births or deaths of family members.
A common consular service is assisting with identification. There are several forms of identification provided by the Consulate of El Salvador in Lisbon, Portugal, such as Consular I.D.s, Passports, and Visas. The honorary consulate can inform you about the spectrum of consular services they give. Find the nearest location to make an appointment.
Please review the website for accurate office hours prior to visiting the honorary consulate.
For further information and frequently asked questions about these and other topics, look into the Consulate of El Salvador in Lisbon, Portugal’s FAQ page. Immigration law firms can help navigate these predicaments, additionally.
Additional Services from the Consulate in Lisbon, Portugal
Some embassies and consulates offer other consular services like healthcare for uninsured people needing inexpensive or free services. Certain honorary consulates around the globe have collaborated with local health clinics to give services on site. Contact the local consulate or an immigration law firm to find out the details in your area. Before you drive to the office location, double check the hours on the official website.
Consular services like protection, legal advice and more are also available:
- Assist victims of domestic violence, human trafficking, and hate crimes
- Make sure El Salvador nationals obtain fair treatment while in custody of local authorities
- Hold records and locate missing relatives
- Give civil, criminal, immigration, and labor law advice
- Provide interpretation and legal representation for El Salvador nationals in custody
At the Consulate of El Salvador in Lisbon, Portugal, they work to assist nationals from El Salvador around the world. Before you travel to the office, review the opening hours on the website.
Supervising Authority vs. Honorary Consulate
The honorary consulate, rather than the Embassy of El Salvador in Paris, fills all other objectives. Rather than serving the whole country, the consulate operates within the district it is located. Most countries have various consulates within the same country.
Common Qs about the Consulate in Lisbon, Portugal
Answers from experienced consular assistance professionals.
1. How do I make an appointment with the consulate online?
You can arrange an appointment by directly contacting the honorary consulate of El Salvador you choose or making use of the online appointment service. Look for the contact information on this page and you’ll be able to speak with a staff member about programming your appointment.
2. What activities does the consulate do?
The main function of the consulate is to safeguard international citizens from El Salvador when they are out of their country. There are consulates and embassies worldwide for nearly all countries who help with foreign affairs. “International citizens” who travel around the world will find these very helpful!
3. What services does the consulate offer?
The El Salvadoran Consulate in Lisbon, Portugal provides a range of services, such as consular assistance with legal processes, medical emergencies, care with medical resources for the uninsured, help with identification documents, locate missing relatives, help to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking and hate crimes, verification of the well-being of citizens from El Salvador who are in the custody of local officials, among other services. Consular assistance does not include valid travel insurance, you’ll need to acquire that yourself. Make sure to look at the opening hours on the official website before heading in!
- Consulate of El Salvador in Miami, United States
- Consulate of El Salvador in Kolkata, India
- Consulate of El Salvador in Turin, Italy
- Consulate of El Salvador in Genoa, Italy
- Consulate of El Salvador in Pavia, Italy
- Consulate of El Salvador in Milan, Italy
- Consulate of El Salvador in Ciudad Juarez, Mexico
- Consulate of El Salvador in Bangkok, Thailand
- Consulate of El Salvador in Ancona, Italy
- Consulate of El Salvador los Angeles
- Consulate of El Salvador Dallas
- Consulate of El Salvador in Dallas, United States
- Consulate of El Salvador in Flores, Guatemala
- Consulate of El Salvador in Athens, Greece
- Consulate of El Salvador in Monaco