The Brazilian Consulate in Port Louis, Mauritius is a useful resource in many cases. On this page, learn about everything you’ll need to understand about the Consulate.
This blog will discuss what the Consulate does, some of the most common services, contact info, and more.
Like always, speak with an experienced immigration law firm or consular representations abroad if you have additional questions.
Info On the Consulate of Brazil in Port Louis, Mauritius
A consulate like the Brazilian Consulate in Port Louis, Mauritius is part of a foreign country’s representation abroad. Its objective is to defend and secure the rights and interests of people from Brazl.
The consulate’s primary responsibilities focus on helping citizens from Brazl who live or are traveling. But it also motivates stronger connections between the Brazl and communities.
Many issues can be remedied by you, but in other situations, you may need consular representations abroad. A well informed lawyer can give additional information and resources.
Contact Info for the Brazilian Consulate in Port Louis, Mauritius
Harel Mallac & Co. Ltd
18 Edith Cavell Street
P.O. Box 36
Telephone: -, –
Fax: (+230) 207 3030
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, -, –
Office Hours: 8.15 a.m. – 4.45 p.m., –
Official Website: –
Head of Mission: –
Supervising Authority for this Consulate: Embassy of Brazil in Pretoria
* We have done our best to make this an accurate directory, but please send corrections through our contact form!
Overview of Consular Services for the Consulate of Brazil in Port Louis, Mauritius
Although the consulate’s primary role is to protect its people from Brazl while they far from home, their consular services for a diversity of legal issues.
Documents, Health Services and More
It can notarize legal documents and support citizens from Brazl who have lost passports, have medical emergencies, or are facing births or deaths of relatives.
A regular consular service is assisting with identification. There are different ways of identification provided by the Brazilian Consulate in Port Louis, Mauritius, such as Consular I.D.s, Passports, and Visas. The honorary consulate can inform you about the range of consular services they give. Find the nearest location to make an appointment.
Make sure to check the official website for the most accurate office hours prior to heading down to the honorary consulate.
For other information and frequently asked questions about these and other issues, look into the Brazilian Consulate in Port Louis, Mauritius’s FAQ page. Immigration attorneys can help navigate these situations, additionally.
Additional Services from the Consulate in Port Louis, Mauritius
Some embassies and consulates give other consular services like health resources for uninsured people needing inexpensive or free services. Certain honorary consulates around the world have partnered with local health providers to deliver services on site. Contact the local consulate or an immigration lawyer to learn the specifics in your region. Before you head down to the office, verify the opening hours on the official website.
Consular services like protection, legal advice and more are also available:
- Provide assistance to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking, and hate crimes
- Ensure Brazl nationals obtain fair treatment while in custody of local authorities
- Achieve records and locate missing relatives
- Give civil, criminal, immigration, and labor law advice
- Contribute with interpretation and legal representation for Brazl nationals in custody
At the Brazilian Consulate in Port Louis, Mauritius, they work to help nationals from Brazl around the world. Before you travel to the office, review the opening hours on the website.
Supervising Authority vs. Honorary Consulate
The honorary consulate, rather than the Embassy of Brazil in Pretoria, fills all other purposes. Instead of serving the anywhere in the country, the consulate operates within the district it resides. Most countries have multiple consulates in the same country.
FAQs about the Consulate in Port Louis, Mauritius
Answers from experienced consular assistance representatives.
1. How do I make an appointment with the consulate on their website?
You can arrange an appointment by directly contacting the honorary consulate of Brazl you choose or making use of the online appointment service. Look for the contact information here and you’ll be able to speak with a team member about arranging your appointment.
2. What does the consulate do?
The main role of the consulate is to safeguard international citizens from Brazl when they are abroad. There are consulates and embassies worldwide for nearly all nations who assist with foreign affairs. “International citizens” who travel around the world will find these very helpful!
3. What consular services does the consulate offer?
The Consulate of Brazil in Port Louis, Mauritius provides a diversity of services, such as consular assistance with legal processes, medical emergencies, medical care for the uninsured, help with identification documents, locate missing relatives, assistance to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking and hate crimes, verification of the well-being of nationals from Brazl who are in the custody of local officials, among other services. Consular assistance does not include valid travel insurance, you’ll need to obtain that yourself. Be sure to review the opening hours on the website before heading in!
- Brazilian Consulate in Reykjavik, Iceland
- Brazilian Consulate in Luxembourg Ville, Luxembourg
- Brazilian Consulate in Koper, Slovenia
- Brazilian Consulate in Granada, Spain
- Brazilian Consulate in Zurich, Switzerland
- Brazilian Consulate in Florence, Italy
- Brazilian Consulate in Rivera, Uruguay
- Brazilian Consulate in Ciudad Guayana, Venezuela
- Brazilian Consulate in Boston, United States
- Brazilian Consulate in Dijon, France
- Brazilian Consulate in Barcelona, Spain
- Brazilian Consulate in Halifax, Canada
- Brazilian Consulate in Antalya, Turkey
- Brazilian Consulate in Shanghai, China
- Brazilian Consulate in Sydney, Australia
- Allison focuses exclusively on immigration. He likes to help individuals on a broad range of issues, including embassies, consulates, detention centers, visas at United States Consular centers. Allison wants to help most people as possible on immigration or visa problems.
- CCW – Belizean Consulates in2021.11.18Consulate of Belize in Veracruz, Mexico
- CCW – Belizean Consulates in2021.11.18Consulate of Belize in Tijuana, Mexico
- CCW – Belizean Consulates in2021.11.18Consulate of Belize in Sydney, Australia
- CCW – Belizean Consulates in2021.11.18Consulate of Belize in Singapore