The Brazilian Consulate in Haifa, Israel is a convenient resource in many cases. On this page, learn about everything you’ll need to understand about the Consulate.
This page will explain what the Consulate does, typical services, contact information, and much more.
Like always, speak with an experienced immigration attorney or consular representations abroad if you have any more questions.
General Information On the Consulate of Brazil in Haifa, Israel
A consulate like the Brazilian Consulate in Haifa, Israel is part of a foreign country’s representation abroad. Its objective is to defend and protect the rights and interests of people from Brazl.
The consulate’s primary duties focus on helping citizens from Brazl who reside or are traveling. But it also encourages more lasting connections between the Brazl and people.
Many problems can be solved by you as an individual, but in other situations, you may need consular representations abroad. A cultured lawyer can provide additional information and resources.
Contact Details for the Brazilian Consulate in Haifa, Israel
Rua Sweden 40
Telephone: (+972) (9) 958 6767, (+972) (4) 824-3722
Fax: (+972) (9) 958 554
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, -, –
Office Hours: By appointment, –
Official Website: –
Head of Mission: Eyal DevidasHonorary Consul
Supervising Authority for this Consulate: Embassy of Brazil in Tel Aviv
* We have done our best to make this an accurate directory, but please send corrections through our contact form!
Description of Consular Services for the Consulate of Brazil in Haifa, Israel
Even though the consulate’s first role is to safeguard its people from Brazl while they far from their home country, their consular services for a range of legal issues.
Visas, Passports, and More
It can notarize legal documents and support citizens from Brazl who have lost passports, have medical emergencies, or are facing births or deaths of family members.
A regular consular service is helping with identification. There are several ways of identification provided by the Brazilian Consulate in Haifa, Israel, such as Consular I.D.s, Passports, and Visas. The honorary consulate can advise you about the scope of consular services they give. Get in touch to the nearest location to schedule an appointment.
Make sure to check the website for accurate office hours prior to visiting the honorary consulate.
For other information and frequently asked questions about these and other topics, look into the Brazilian Consulate in Haifa, Israel’s FAQ page. Immigration lawyers can help navigate these situations, additionally.
Additional Services from the Consulate in Haifa, Israel
Some embassies and consulates provide other consular services like healthcare for uninsured people requiring inexpensive or free services. Certain honorary consulates around the globe have partnered with local health clinics to deliver services on site. Contact the local consulate or an immigration law firm to learn the details in your area. Before you head down to the office, double check the hours on the official website.
Consular services such as protection, legal advice and more are also available:
- Help victims of domestic violence, human trafficking, and hate crimes
- Make sure Brazl nationals go through fair treatment while in custody of local authorities
- Hold records and locate missing relatives
- Provide civil, criminal, immigration, and labor law advice
- Contribute with interpretation and legal representation for Brazl nationals in custody
At the Brazilian Consulate in Haifa, Israel, they work to assist nationals from Brazl around the world. Before you head down to the office, investigate the opening hours on the official website.
Honorary Consulate vs. Supervising Authority
The honorary consulate, rather than the Embassy of Brazil in Tel Aviv, fills all other aims. Rather than serving the entire country, the consulate operates within the district it resides. Most nations have multiple consulates within the same country.
FAQs about the Consulate in Haifa, Israel
Answers from experienced consular assistance experts.
1. How can I schedule an appointment with the consulate online?
You can arrange an appointment by directly contacting the honorary consulate of Brazl you choose or making use of the online appointment service. Find the contact information on this page and you’ll be able to speak with a staff member about scheduling your appointment.
2. What activities does the consulate do?
The main function of the consulate is to protect international citizens from Brazl when they are abroad. There are consulates and embassies worldwide for nearly all countries who assist with foreign affairs. “International citizens” who travel around the world will find these extremely useful!
3. What consular services does the consulate offer?
The Consulate of Brazil in Haifa, Israel provides a range of services, such as consular assistance with legal processes, medical emergencies, medical care for the uninsured, procedures with identity documents, locate missing relatives, assistance to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking and hate crimes, verification of the well-being of nationals from Brazl who are in the custody of local police, among other services. Consular assistance does not include valid travel insurance, you’ll need to obtain that yourself. Make sure to look at the opening hours on the official website before heading in!
- Brazilian Consulate in Lyon, France
- Brazilian Consulate in Manchester, United Kingdom
- Brazilian Consulate in Norfolk, United States
- Brazilian Consulate in Bilbao, Spain
- Brazilian Consulate in Cusco, Peru
- Brazilian Consulate in Chuy, Uruguay
- Brazilian Consulate in Antalya, Turkey
- Brazilian Consulate in Strasbourg, France
- Brazilian Consulate in Koper, Slovenia
- Brazilian Consulate in Port Louis, Mauritius
- Brazilian Consulate in Le Havre, France
- Brazilian Consulate in Kolkata, India
- Brazilian Consulate in Thessaloniki, Greece
- Brazilian Consulate in Granada, Spain
- Brazilian Consulate in Marrakech, Morocco