- 1 Info Regarding the Consulate of Brazil in San Francisco, United States
- 2 Contact Info for the Brazilian Consulate in San Francisco, United States
- 3 Consular Services of the Consulate of Brazil in San Francisco, United States
- 4 Common Qs about the Consulate in San Francisco, United States
The Brazilian Consulate in San Francisco, United States is a convenient resource in many situations. On this page, learn about everything you’ll need to understand about the Consulate.
This page will cover what the Consulate does, typical services, contact info, and more.
Like always, speak with an experienced immigration law firm or consular representations abroad if you have additional questions.
Info Regarding the Consulate of Brazil in San Francisco, United States
A consulate like the Brazilian Consulate in San Francisco, United States is part of a foreign country’s representation in other countries. Its objective is to defend and protect the rights and interests of people from Brazl.
The consulate’s primary functions focus on helping citizens from Brazl who live or are traveling. But it also supports more lasting connections between the Brazl and communities.
Many issues can be solved by you as an individual, but in other predicaments, you might need consular representations abroad. A educated lawyer can deliver additional information and resources.
Contact Info for the Brazilian Consulate in San Francisco, United States
300 Montgomery Street, suite 300
San Francisco, CA 94104
Telephone: (+1) (415) 981 8170, –
Fax: (+1) (415) 986 4625
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, -, –
Office Hours: By appointment, –
Official Website: saofrancisco.itamaraty.gov.br
Head of Mission: Mr Pedro Henrique Lopes BorioConsul General
Supervising Authority for this Consulate: Embassy of Brazil in Washington, D.C.
* We have done our best to make this an accurate directory, but please send corrections through our contact form!
Consular Services of the Consulate of Brazil in San Francisco, United States
Even though the consulate’s first role is to safeguard its people from Brazl while they are away from home, their consular services for a variety of legal issues.
Identification, Documentation, and Health Services
It can notarize legal documents and assist citizens from Brazl who have lost identification cards, have medical emergencies, or are facing births or deaths of family members.
A regular consular service is helping with identification. There are several forms of identification provided by the Brazilian Consulate in San Francisco, United States, such as Consular I.D.s, Passports, and Visas. The honorary consulate can inform you about the scope of consular services they give. Contact the location near you to schedule an appointment.
Make sure to check the website for the most accurate office hours prior to visiting the honorary consulate.
For further information and frequently asked questions about these and other topics, check out the Brazilian Consulate in San Francisco, United States’s FAQ page. Immigration law firms can help navigate these predicaments, additionally.
Additional Services from the Consulate in San Francisco, United States
Some embassies and consulates give other consular services like health resources for uninsured people requiring inexpensive or free services. Certain honorary consulates around the world have partnered with area health clinics to give services on site. Find the local consulate or an immigration lawyer to learn the details in your area. Before you drive to the office location, double check the opening hours on the official website.
Consular services like protection, legal advice and more are also available:
- Help victims of domestic violence, human trafficking, and hate crimes
- Make sure Brazl nationals receive fair treatment while in custody of local authorities
- Obtain records and locate missing relatives
- Provide civil, criminal, immigration, and labor law advice
- Provide interpretation and legal representation for Brazl nationals in custody
At the Brazilian Consulate in San Francisco, United States, they work to assist nationals from Brazl around the world. Before you travel to the office, investigate the opening hours on the official website.
Supervising Authority vs. Honorary Consulate
The honorary consulate, rather than the Embassy of Brazil in Washington, D.C., fills all other purposes. Instead of serving the whole country, the consulate operates within the district it is located. Most nations have various consulates in the same country.
Common Qs about the Consulate in San Francisco, United States
Answers from helpful consular assistance representatives.
1. How can I schedule an appointment with the consulate online?
You can program an appointment by directly contacting the honorary consulate of Brazl you choose or utilizing the online appointment service. Look for the contact information here and you’ll be able to speak with a staff member about programming your appointment.
2. What exactly does the consulate do?
The main function of the consulate is to protect international citizens from Brazl when they are abroad. There are consulates and embassies worldwide for nearly all countries who help with foreign affairs. “International citizens” who travel around the world will find these extremely useful!
3. What resources does the consulate provide?
The Consulate of Brazil in San Francisco, United States provides a range of services, such as consular assistance with legal processes, medical emergencies, care with medical resources for the uninsured, help with identification documents, locate missing relatives, help to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking and hate crimes, taking care of of the well-being of nationals from Brazl who are in the custody of local officials, among other services. Consular assistance does not include valid travel insurance, you’ll need to get that yourself. Make sure to look at the opening hours on the official website before heading in!
- Brazilian Consulate in Koper, Slovenia
- Brazilian Consulate in Nice, France
- Brazilian Consulate in Vilnius, Lithuania
- Brazilian Consulate in Phuket, Thailand
- Brazilian Consulate in Rotterdam, Netherlands
- Brazilian Consulate in Cusco, Peru
- Brazilian Consulate in Victoria, Seychelles
- Brazilian Consulate in Bordeaux, France
- Brazilian Consulate in Granada, Spain
- Brazilian Consulate in Halifax, Canada
- Brazilian Consulate in Montego Bay, Jamaica
- Brazilian Consulate in Cuenca, Ecuador
- Brazilian Consulate in Hamamatsu, Japan
- Brazilian Consulate in Banjul, Gambia
- Brazilian Consulate in Nantes, France