- 1 Information About the Consulate of Brazil in Mumbai, India
- 2 Contact Info for the Brazilian Consulate in Mumbai, India
- 3 Consular Services of the Consulate of Brazil in Mumbai, India
- 4 FAQs about the Consulate in Mumbai, India
The Brazilian Consulate in Mumbai, India is a convenient resource in many situations. On this page, gain information about everything you’ll need to understand about the Consulate.
This article will explain what the Consulate does, common services, contact information, and anything else you can think of.
As always, speak with an experienced immigration law firm or consular representations abroad if you have more questions.
Information About the Consulate of Brazil in Mumbai, India
A consulate like the Brazilian Consulate in Mumbai, India is part of a foreign country’s representation in other countries. Its purpose is to defend and secure the rights and interests of people from Brazl.
The consulate’s primary duties focus on helping people from Brazl who live or are traveling. But it also encourages more lasting connections between the Brazl and communities.
Many problems can be fixed by you as an individual, but in other situations, you might need consular representations abroad. A knowledgeable lawyer can deliver additional information and resources.
Contact Info for the Brazilian Consulate in Mumbai, India
Unit 12B, 12th floor, Bakhtawar Building
RN Goenka Marg, Nariman Point
Mumbai 400 021
Telephone: (+91) 22 2283 4467, (+91) 22 2283 4469
Fax: (+91) 22 2283 4468
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, -, –
Office Hours: Monday-Friday: 10:00-12:30 and 15:00-16:00, –
Official Website: mumbai.itamaraty.gov.br
Head of Mission: Ms Rosimar da Silva SuzanoConsul General
Supervising Authority for this Consulate: Embassy of Brazil in New Delhi
* We have done our best to make this an accurate directory, but please send corrections through our contact form!
Consular Services of the Consulate of Brazil in Mumbai, India
Although the consulate’s first job is to protect its people from Brazl while they are away from home, their consular services for a range of legal issues.
Documents, Health Services and More
It can notarize legal documents and assist citizens from Brazl who have lost identification cards, have medical emergencies, or are facing births or deaths of relatives.
A common consular service is assisting with identification. There are different ways of identification provided by the Brazilian Consulate in Mumbai, India, such as Consular I.D.s, Passports, and Visas. The honorary consulate can advise you about the spectrum of consular services they give. Contact the nearest location to make an appointment.
Make sure to check the official website for accurate office hours before visiting the honorary consulate.
For more information and FAQs about these and other matters, look into the Brazilian Consulate in Mumbai, India’s FAQ page. Immigration attorneys can help navigate these scenarios, also.
Other Functions of the Consulate in Mumbai, India
Some embassies and consulates provide other consular services like healthcare for uninsured people requiring cheap or free services. Certain honorary consulates around the globe have partnered with local health providers to provide services on site. Contact the local consulate or an immigration lawyer to learn the specifics in your region. Before you drive to the office location, double check the hours on the official website.
Consular services like protection, legal advice and more are also available:
- Assist victims of domestic violence, human trafficking, and hate crimes
- Make sure Brazl nationals go through fair treatment while in custody of local authorities
- Obtain records and locate missing relatives
- Give civil, criminal, immigration, and labor law advice
- Contribute with interpretation and legal representation for Brazl nationals in custody
At the Brazilian Consulate in Mumbai, India, they work to help nationals from Brazl around the world. Before you head down to the office, review the opening hours on the official website.
Difference Between Honorary Consulate and Supervising Authority
The honorary consulate, rather than the Embassy of Brazil in New Delhi, fills all other objectives. Rather than serving the whole country, the consulate works within the district it is located. Most countries have multiple consulates within the same country.
FAQs about the Consulate in Mumbai, India
Answers from helpful consular assistance representatives.
1. How can I schedule an appointment with the consulate online?
You can schedule an appointment by directly contacting the honorary consulate of Brazl you choose or utilizing the online appointment service. Look for the contact information here and you’ll be able to communicate with a staff member about arranging your appointment.
2. What exactly does the consulate do?
The main function of the consulate is to safeguard international citizens from Brazl when they are abroad. There are consulates and embassies worldwide for nearly all nations who help with foreign affairs. “International citizens” who travel around the world will find these very helpful!
3. What consular services does the consulate offer?
The Consulate of Brazil in Mumbai, India provides a variety of services, such as consular assistance with legal processes, medical emergencies, medical care for the uninsured, help with identification documents, locate missing relatives, assistance to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking and hate crimes, confirmation of the well-being of citizens from Brazl who are in the custody of local officials, among other services. Consular assistance does not include valid travel insurance, you’ll need to get that yourself. Be sure to review the opening hours on the official website before heading in!
- Brazilian Consulate in Milan, Italy
- Brazilian Consulate in Puerto Ayacucho, Venezuela
- Brazilian Consulate in Saskatoon, Canada
- Brazilian Consulate in Seville, Spain
- Brazilian Consulate in Cochabamba, Bolivia
- Brazilian Consulate in Granada, Spain
- Brazilian Consulate in Rivera, Uruguay
- Brazilian Consulate in Santa Cruz, Bolivia
- Brazilian Consulate in Tarija, Bolivia
- Brazilian Consulate in St. Petersburg, Russia
- Brazilian Consulate in Tosu, Japan
- Brazilian Consulate in Calgary, Canada
- Brazilian Consulate in Kolkata, India
- Brazilian Consulate in Galway, Ireland
- Brazilian Consulate in Mazatlan, Mexico