The Brazilian Consulate in Bastia, France is a convenient resource in many situations. On this page, gain information about everything you’ll need to understand about the Consulate.
This page explains what the Consulate does, common services, contact information, and much more.
As always, engage in communication with an experienced immigration law firm or consular representations abroad if you have any more questions.
Info On the Consulate of Brazil in Bastia, France
A consulate like the Brazilian Consulate in Bastia, France is part of a foreign country’s representation in other countries. Its purpose is to safeguard and secure the rights and interests of citizens from Brazl.
The consulate’s primary functions focus on helping people from Brazl who live or are traveling. But it also supports more lasting connections between the Brazl and communities.
Many problems can be solved by you as an individual, but in other predicaments, you might need consular representations abroad. A knowledgeable lawyer can deliver additional information and resources.
Contact Information for the Brazilian Consulate in Bastia, France
Route National 198
Telephone: (+33) (0) 6 64 76 04 34, –
Fax: No fax number
Email: email@example.com, -, –
Office Hours: By appointment only, –
Official Website: –
Head of Mission: Mr Mario SanchesHonorary Consul
Supervising Authority for this Consulate: Embassy of Brazil in Paris
* We have done our best to make this an accurate directory, but please send corrections through our contact form!
Overview of Consular Services for the Consulate of Brazil in Bastia, France
Although the consulate’s primary job is to safeguard its people from Brazl while they are away from home, their consular services for a variety of legal issues.
Visas, Passports, and More
It can notarize legal documents and support citizens from Brazl who have lost identification cards, have medical emergencies, or are facing births or deaths of members of their families.
A regular consular service is assisting with identification. There are different ways of identification provided by the Brazilian Consulate in Bastia, France, such as Consular I.D.s, Passports, and Visas. The honorary consulate can advise you about the scope of consular services they give. Get in touch to the location near you to make an appointment.
Make sure to check the official website for accurate office hours prior to heading down to the honorary consulate.
For further information and FAQs about these and other topics, check out the Brazilian Consulate in Bastia, France’s FAQ page. Immigration lawyers can help navigate these situations, also.
Additional Services from the Consulate in Bastia, France
Some embassies and consulates offer other consular services like healthcare for uninsured people requiring low cost or free services. Certain honorary consulates around the globe have collaborated with area health providers to deliver services on site. Find the local consulate or an immigration lawyer to learn the details in your area. Before you head down to the office location, double check the hours on the official website.
Consular services like protection, legal advice and more are also available:
- Help victims of domestic violence, human trafficking, and hate crimes
- Ensure Brazl nationals get fair treatment while in custody of local authorities
- Obtain records and locate missing relatives
- Provide civil, criminal, immigration, and labor law advice
- Contribute with interpretation and legal representation for Brazl nationals in custody
At the Brazilian Consulate in Bastia, France, they work to assist nationals from Brazl around the world. Before you go to the office, investigate the opening hours on the official website.
Difference Between Honorary Consulate and Supervising Authority
The honorary consulate, rather than the Embassy of Brazil in Paris, fills all other purposes. Instead of serving the entire country, the consulate operates within the district it is located. Most nations have multiple consulates within the same country.
FAQs about the Consulate in Bastia, France
Answers from helpful consular assistance representatives.
1. How do I set up an appointment with the consulate on their website?
You can program an appointment by directly contacting the honorary consulate of Brazl you choose or making use of the online appointment service. Find the contact information here and you’ll be able to communicate with a team member about programming your appointment.
2. What exactly does the consulate do?
The main function of the consulate is to protect international citizens from Brazl when they are out of their country. There are consulates and embassies worldwide for nearly all countries who help with foreign affairs. “International citizens” who travel around the world will find these extremely useful!
3. What consular services does the consulate provide?
The Consulate of Brazil in Bastia, France provides a variety of services, such as consular assistance with legal processes, medical emergencies, care with medical resources for the uninsured, help with identification documents, locate missing relatives, assistance to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking and hate crimes, confirmation of the well-being of citizens from Brazl who are in the custody of local police, among other services. Consular assistance does not include valid travel insurance, you’ll need to get that yourself. Be sure to review the opening hours on the official website before heading in!
- Brazilian Consulate in Dijon, France
- Brazilian Consulate in Houston, United States
- Brazilian Consulate in Graz, Austria
- Brazilian Consulate General in Phoenix, United States
- Brazilian Consulate in Malaga, Spain
- Brazilian Consulate in Phuket, Thailand
- Brazilian Consulate in Granada, Spain
- Brazilian Consulate in Puerto Suarez, Bolivia
- Brazilian Consulate in Edinburgh, United Kingdom
- Brazilian Consulate in Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia
- Brazilian Consulate in As-Suwayda, Syria
- Brazilian Consulate in Rivera, Uruguay
- Brazilian Consulate in Perth, Australia
- Brazilian Consulate in Rosario, Argentina
- Brazilian Consulate in Zurich, Switzerland