- 1 General Information Regarding the Consulate of Brazil in Graz, Austria
- 2 Contact Info for the Brazilian Consulate in Graz, Austria
- 3 Description of Consular Services for the Consulate of Brazil in Graz, Austria
- 4 FAQs about the Consulate in Graz, Austria
The Brazilian Consulate in Graz, Austria is a useful resource in many cases. On this page, learn about everything you’ll need to understand about the Consulate.
This blog will explain what the Consulate does, some of the most common services, contact info, and more.
Like always, engage in communication with an experienced immigration attorney or consular representations abroad if you have other questions.
General Information Regarding the Consulate of Brazil in Graz, Austria
A consulate like the Brazilian Consulate in Graz, Austria is part of a foreign country’s representation abroad. Its objective is to defend and protect the rights and interests of citizens from Brazl.
The consulate’s primary tasks focus on helping citizens from Brazl who reside or are traveling. But it also supports stronger connections between the Brazl and communities.
Many issues can be solved by you as an individual, but in other predicaments, you might need consular representations abroad. A knowledgeable lawyer can deliver additional information and resources.
Contact Info for the Brazilian Consulate in Graz, Austria
Telephone: (+43) (316) 821 165, –
Fax: (+43) (316) 838 117
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, -, –
Office Hours: Monday-Thursday: 09:00-12:00, –
Official Website: –
Head of Mission: Dr Gunter GrissHonorary Consul
Supervising Authority for this Consulate: Embassy of Brazil in Vienna
* We have done our best to make this an accurate directory, but please send corrections through our contact form!
Description of Consular Services for the Consulate of Brazil in Graz, Austria
Even though the consulate’s primary role is to protect citizens from Brazl while they are away from home, their consular services for a range of legal issues.
Visas, Passports, and More
It can notarize legal documents and help citizens from Brazl who have lost identification cards, have medical emergencies, or are facing births or deaths of family members.
A regular consular service is assisting with identification. There are different ways of identification provided by the Brazilian Consulate in Graz, Austria, such as Consular I.D.s, Passports, and Visas. The honorary consulate can advise you about the scope of consular services they give. Get in touch to the location near you to make an appointment.
Please review the website for the most accurate office hours before visiting the honorary consulate.
For more information and frequently asked questions about these and other issues, look into the Brazilian Consulate in Graz, Austria’s FAQ page. Immigration law firms can help navigate these situations, also.
Other Functions of the Consulate in Graz, Austria
Some embassies and consulates offer other consular services like healthcare for uninsured people requiring low cost or free services. Certain honorary consulates around the world have collaborated with area health providers to deliver services on site. Contact the local consulate or an immigration lawyer to find out the specifics in your region. Before you drive to the office location, verify the hours on the official website.
Consular services like protection, legal advice and more are also available:
- Provide assistance to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking, and hate crimes
- Make sure Brazl nationals go through fair treatment while in custody of local authorities
- Achieve records and locate missing relatives
- Provide civil, criminal, immigration, and labor law advice
- Contribute with interpretation and legal representation for Brazl nationals in custody
At the Brazilian Consulate in Graz, Austria, they work to help nationals from Brazl around the world. Before you go to the office, review the opening hours on the website.
Supervising Authority vs. Honorary Consulate
The honorary consulate, rather than the Embassy of Brazil in Vienna, fills all other purposes. Rather than serving the anywhere in the country, the consulate works within the district it resides. Most countries have multiple consulates within the same country.
FAQs about the Consulate in Graz, Austria
Answers from trusted consular assistance professionals.
1. How can I schedule an appointment with the consulate online?
You can program an appointment by directly contacting the honorary consulate of Brazl you choose or making use of the online appointment service. Look for the contact information on this page and you’ll be able to speak with a staff member about scheduling your appointment.
2. What exactly does the consulate do?
The main role of the consulate is to safeguard international citizens from Brazl when they are abroad. There are consulates and embassies worldwide for nearly all countries who help with foreign affairs. “International citizens” who travel around the world will find these very helpful!
3. What consular services does the consulate offer?
The Consulate of Brazil in Graz, Austria provides a range of services, such as consular assistance with legal processes, medical emergencies, medical care for the uninsured, help with identification documents, locate missing relatives, assistance to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking and hate crimes, taking care of of the well-being of nationals from Brazl who are in the custody of local police, among other services. Consular assistance does not include valid travel insurance, you’ll need to obtain that yourself. Make sure to look at the opening hours on the website before heading in!
- Brazilian Consulate in Homs, Syria
- Brazilian Consulate in Mersin, Turkey
- Brazilian Consulate in Albufeira, Portugal
- Brazilian Consulate in Bordeaux, France
- Brazilian Consulate in Busan, the Republic of Korea
- Brazilian Consulate in Salta, Argentina
- Brazilian Consulate in Reykjavik, Iceland
- Brazilian Consulate in Valencia, Spain
- Brazilian Consulate in Calgary, Canada
- Brazilian Consulate in Nagoya, Japan
- Brazilian Consulate in Pedro Juan Caballero, Paraguay
- Brazilian Consulate in Le Havre, France
- Brazilian Consulate in Florence, Italy
- Brazilian Consulate in Lille, France
- Brazilian Consulate in Iquique, Chile