- 1 Info On the Consulate of Brazil in Istanbul, Turkey
- 2 Contact Info for the Brazilian Consulate in Istanbul, Turkey
- 3 Description of Consular Services for the Consulate of Brazil in Istanbul, Turkey
- 4 FAQs about the Consulate in Istanbul, Turkey
The Brazilian Consulate in Istanbul, Turkey is a useful resource in many situations. On this page, gain information about everything you’ll need to understand about the Consulate.
This page explains what the Consulate does, some of the most common services, contact info, and anything else you can think of.
As always, speak with an experienced immigration attorney or consular representations abroad if you have any more questions.
Info On the Consulate of Brazil in Istanbul, Turkey
A consulate like the Brazilian Consulate in Istanbul, Turkey is part of a foreign country’s representation in other countries. Its objective is to defend and secure the rights and interests of citizens from Brazl.
The consulate’s primary duties focus on helping citizens from Brazl who live or are traveling. But it also supports more lasting connections between the Brazl and communities.
Many problems can be remedied by you, but in other predicaments, you might need consular representations abroad. A well informed lawyer can contribute with additional information and resources.
Contact Info for the Brazilian Consulate in Istanbul, Turkey
Süzer Plaza, 4th floor
Askerocagi Caddesi no 6
Telephone: (+90) 212 252 0013, –
Fax: (+90) 212 252 1057
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, -, –
Office Hours: By appointment, –
Official Website: istambul.itamaraty.gov.br
Head of Mission: Mr Paulo Roberto Caminha de Castilhos FrançaConsul General
Supervising Authority for this Consulate: Embassy of Brazil in Ankara
* We have done our best to make this an accurate directory, but please send corrections through our contact form!
Description of Consular Services for the Consulate of Brazil in Istanbul, Turkey
Even though the consulate’s primary role is to protect citizens from Brazl while they are away from home, their consular services for a variety of legal issues.
Documents, Health Services and More
It can notarize legal documents and help citizens from Brazl who have lost passports, have medical emergencies, or are facing births or deaths of family members.
A regular consular service is assisting with identification. There are several ways of identification provided by the Brazilian Consulate in Istanbul, Turkey, such as Consular I.D.s, Passports, and Visas. The honorary consulate can inform you about the scope of consular services they give. Get in touch to the nearest location to schedule an appointment.
Please review the website for the most accurate office hours prior to visiting the honorary consulate.
For other information and frequently asked questions about these and other topics, look into the Brazilian Consulate in Istanbul, Turkey’s FAQ page. Immigration law firms can help navigate these scenarios, also.
Additional Services from the Consulate in Istanbul, Turkey
Some embassies and consulates offer other consular services like health resources for uninsured people requiring inexpensive or free services. Certain honorary consulates around the globe have partnered with area health providers to provide services on site. Find the local consulate or an immigration law firm to find out the specifics in your region. Before you drive to the office, verify the hours on the official website.
Consular services such as protection, legal advice and more are also available:
- Help victims of domestic violence, human trafficking, and hate crimes
- Make sure Brazl nationals receive fair treatment while in custody of local authorities
- Hold records and locate missing relatives
- Provide civil, criminal, immigration, and labor law advice
- Contribute with interpretation and legal representation for Brazl nationals in custody
At the Brazilian Consulate in Istanbul, Turkey, they work to assist nationals from Brazl around the world. Before you head down to the office, review the opening hours on the official website.
Honorary Consulate vs. Supervising Authority
The honorary consulate, rather than the Embassy of Brazil in Ankara, fills all other aims. Instead of serving the anywhere in the country, the consulate operates within the district it is located. Most nations have multiple consulates in the same country.
FAQs about the Consulate in Istanbul, Turkey
Answers from experienced consular assistance representatives.
1. How do I make an appointment with the consulate online?
You can arrange an appointment by directly communicating with the honorary consulate of Brazl you choose or making use of the online appointment service. Find the contact information here and you’ll be able to speak with a team member about scheduling your appointment.
2. What activities does the consulate do?
The main function of the consulate is to protect international citizens from Brazl when they are abroad. There are consulates and embassies worldwide for nearly all nations who help with foreign affairs. “International citizens” who travel around the world will find these extremely useful!
3. What resources does the consulate provide?
The Consulate of Brazil in Istanbul, Turkey provides a diversity of services, such as consular assistance with legal processes, medical emergencies, care with medical resources for the uninsured, procedures with identity documents, locate missing relatives, help to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking and hate crimes, confirmation of the well-being of citizens from Brazl who are in the custody of local officials, among other services. Consular assistance does not include valid travel insurance, you’ll need to obtain that yourself. Make sure to look at the opening hours on the official website before heading in!
- Brazilian Consulate in St. Petersburg, Russia
- Brazilian Consulate in Victoria, Seychelles
- Brazilian Consulate in Nantes, France
- Brazilian Consulate in Tarija, Bolivia
- Brazilian Consulate in Edmonton, Canada
- Brazilian Consulate in Trondheim, Norway
- Brazilian Consulate in Santa Cruz, Bolivia
- Brazilian Consulate in Albufeira, Portugal
- Brazilian Consulate in Ciudad Guayana, Venezuela
- Brazilian Consulate in Bastia, France
- Brazilian Consulate in Cancun, Mexico
- Brazilian Consulate in Glasgow, United Kingdom
- Brazilian Consulate in Belfast, United Kingdom
- Brazilian Consulate in Rivera, Uruguay
- Brazilian Consulate in Boston, United States