The Brazilian Consulate in Kolkata, India is a convenient resource in many situations. On this page, you are going to be informed about everything you’ll need to know about the Consulate.
This page explains what the Consulate does, typical services, contact info, and more.
Like always, speak with an experienced immigration attorney or consular representations abroad if you have additional questions.
General Information On the Consulate of Brazil in Kolkata, India
A consulate like the Brazilian Consulate in Kolkata, India is part of a foreign country’s representation abroad. Its purpose is to safeguard and protect the rights and interests of citizens from Brazl.
The consulate’s primary responsibilities focus on helping people from Brazl who reside or are traveling. But it also motivates stronger connections between the Brazl and people.
Many problems can be solved by you as an individual, but in other cases, you might need consular representations abroad. A well informed lawyer can deliver additional information and resources.
Contact Information for the Brazilian Consulate in Kolkata, India
Shakespeare Court, 4th floor
21 A, Shakespeare Sarani
Kolkata 700 017
Telephone: (+91) 33 2287 9752, (+91) 33 2287 1935
Fax: (+91) 33 2290 1934
Email: email@example.com, -, –
Office Hours: Monday-Friday: 10:00-17:00, –
Official Website: –
Head of Mission: Mr Pradeep KhemkaHonorary Consul
Supervising Authority for this Consulate: Embassy of Brazil in New Delhi
* We have done our best to make this an accurate directory, but please send corrections through our contact form!
Description of Consular Services for the Consulate of Brazil in Kolkata, India
Even if the consulate’s primary role is to protect its people from Brazl while they are away from their home country, their consular services for a range of legal issues.
Identification, Documentation, and Health Services
It can notarize legal documents and support citizens from Brazl who have lost passports, have medical emergencies, or are facing births or deaths of members of their families.
A regular consular service is assisting with identification. There are different ways of identification provided by the Brazilian Consulate in Kolkata, India, such as Consular I.D.s, Passports, and Visas. The honorary consulate can advise you about the range of consular services they give. Find the location near you to schedule an appointment.
Please review the website for accurate office hours before visiting the honorary consulate.
For further information and frequently asked questions about these and other issues, look into the Brazilian Consulate in Kolkata, India’s FAQ page. Immigration attorneys can help navigate these predicaments, also.
Additional Services from the Consulate in Kolkata, India
Some embassies and consulates provide other consular services like healthcare for uninsured people needing cheap or free services. Certain honorary consulates around the globe have partnered with local health clinics to deliver services on site. Find the local consulate or an immigration law firm to find out the details in your region. Before you drive to the office location, verify the opening hours on the official website.
Consular services like protection, legal advice and more are also available:
- Assist victims of domestic violence, human trafficking, and hate crimes
- Make sure Brazl nationals go through fair treatment while in custody of local authorities
- Achieve records and locate missing relatives
- Give civil, criminal, immigration, and labor law advice
- Contribute with interpretation and legal representation for Brazl nationals in custody
At the Brazilian Consulate in Kolkata, India, they work to assist nationals from Brazl around the world. Before you head down to the office, review the opening hours on the official website.
Honorary Consulate vs. Supervising Authority
The honorary consulate, rather than the Embassy of Brazil in New Delhi, fills all other purposes. Rather than serving the entire country, the consulate works within the district it resides. Most countries have multiple consulates within the same country.
Common Qs about the Consulate in Kolkata, India
Answers from experienced consular assistance representatives.
1. How do I set up an appointment with the consulate on their website?
You can arrange an appointment by directly contacting the honorary consulate of Brazl you choose or making use of the online appointment service. Find the contact information here and you’ll be able to speak with a team member about arranging your appointment.
2. What exactly does the consulate do?
The main function of the consulate is to protect international citizens from Brazl when they are out of their country. There are consulates and embassies worldwide for nearly all nations who help with foreign affairs. “International citizens” who travel around the world will find these extremely useful!
3. What services does the consulate provide?
The Consulate of Brazil in Kolkata, India provides a diversity of services, such as consular assistance with legal processes, medical emergencies, care with medical resources for the uninsured, help with identification documents, locate missing relatives, assistance to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking and hate crimes, taking care of of the well-being of citizens from Brazl who are in the custody of local authorities, among other services. Consular assistance does not include valid travel insurance, you’ll need to acquire that yourself. Be sure to review the opening hours on the official website before heading in!
- Brazilian Consulate in Turku, Finland
- Brazilian Consulate in Memphis, United States
- Brazilian Consulate in Santa Cruz, Bolivia
- Brazilian Consulate in As-Suwayda, Syria
- Brazilian Consulate in Pedro Juan Caballero, Paraguay
- Brazilian Consulate in Iquique, Chile
- Brazilian Consulate in Granada, Spain
- Brazilian Consulate in Graz, Austria
- Brazilian Consulate General in Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Brazilian Consulate in Glasgow, United Kingdom
- Brazilian Consulate in Tosu, Japan
- Brazilian Consulate in Naha City, Japan
- Brazilian Consulate in Port Louis, Mauritius
- Brazilian Consulate in Genoa, Italy
- Brazilian Consulate in Boston, United States
- Allison focuses exclusively on immigration. He likes to help individuals on a broad range of issues, including embassies, consulates, detention centers, visas at United States Consular centers. Allison wants to help most people as possible on immigration or visa problems.
- CCW – Belizean Consulates in2021.11.18Consulate of Belize in Veracruz, Mexico
- CCW – Belizean Consulates in2021.11.18Consulate of Belize in Tijuana, Mexico
- CCW – Belizean Consulates in2021.11.18Consulate of Belize in Sydney, Australia
- CCW – Belizean Consulates in2021.11.18Consulate of Belize in Singapore