- 1 Information About the Consulate of Brazil in Memphis, United States
- 2 Contact Info for the Brazilian Consulate in Memphis, United States
- 3 Description of Consular Services for the Consulate of Brazil in Memphis, United States
- 4 FAQs about the Consulate in Memphis, United States
The Brazilian Consulate in Memphis, United States is a useful resource in many situations. On this page, you are going to be informed about everything you’ll need to understand about the Consulate.
This page explains what the Consulate does, typical services, contact information, and more.
As always, reach out to an experienced immigration law firm or consular representations abroad if you have any more questions.
Information About the Consulate of Brazil in Memphis, United States
A consulate like the Brazilian Consulate in Memphis, United States is part of a foreign country’s representation in other countries. Its aim is to safeguard and protect the rights and interests of people from Brazl.
The consulate’s primary functions focus on helping citizens from Brazl who reside or are traveling. But it also motivates stronger connections between the Brazl and communities.
Many problems can be remedied by you as an individual, but in other situations, you might need consular representations abroad. A educated lawyer can deliver additional information and resources.
Contact Info for the Brazilian Consulate in Memphis, United States
934 Toscana Park Ct.
Memphis, TN 38117-4603
Telephone: (+1) (901) 761-9325, –
Fax: No fax number
Email: No email address, -, –
Office Hours: By appointment, –
Official Website: –
Head of Mission: Mr Edson P. PeredoHonorary Consul
Supervising Authority for this Consulate: Embassy of Brazil in Washington, D.C.
* We have done our best to make this an accurate directory, but please send corrections through our contact form!
Description of Consular Services for the Consulate of Brazil in Memphis, United States
Although the consulate’s primary job is to protect citizens from Brazl while they far from their home country, their consular services for a diversity of legal issues.
Identification, Documentation, and Health Services
It can notarize legal documents and help citizens from Brazl who have lost identification cards, have medical emergencies, or are facing births or deaths of members of their families.
A common consular service is assisting with identification. There are several ways of identification provided by the Brazilian Consulate in Memphis, United States, such as Consular I.D.s, Passports, and Visas. The honorary consulate can inform you about the range of consular services they give. Contact the location near you to make an appointment.
Make sure to check the official website for the most accurate office hours before heading down to the honorary consulate.
For other information and frequently asked questions about these and other topics, check out the Brazilian Consulate in Memphis, United States’s FAQ page. Immigration attorneys can help navigate these situations, also.
Other Functions of the Consulate in Memphis, United States
Some embassies and consulates provide other consular services like health resources for uninsured people needing cheap or free services. Certain honorary consulates around the world have collaborated with local health providers to give services on site. Contact the local consulate or an immigration lawyer to learn the details in your region. Before you drive to the office, verify the hours on the official website.
Consular services such as protection, legal advice and more are also available:
- Provide assistance to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking, and hate crimes
- Make sure Brazl nationals go through fair treatment while in custody of local authorities
- Hold records and locate missing relatives
- Provide civil, criminal, immigration, and labor law advice
- Provide interpretation and legal representation for Brazl nationals in custody
At the Brazilian Consulate in Memphis, United States, they work to help nationals from Brazl around the world. Before you go to the office, review the opening hours on the official website.
Supervising Authority vs. Honorary Consulate
The honorary consulate, rather than the Embassy of Brazil in Washington, D.C., fills all other aims. Instead of serving the whole country, the consulate operates within the district it is located. Most countries have various consulates within the same country.
FAQs about the Consulate in Memphis, United States
Answers from trusted consular assistance representatives.
1. How do I make an appointment with the consulate online?
You can arrange an appointment by directly contacting the honorary consulate of Brazl you choose or utilizing the online appointment service. Search the contact information here and you’ll be able to speak with a team member about setting up your appointment.
2. What does the consulate do?
The main role of the consulate is to protect international citizens from Brazl when they are out of their country. There are consulates and embassies worldwide for nearly all countries who help with foreign affairs. “International citizens” who travel around the world will find these very helpful!
3. What services does the consulate provide?
The Consulate of Brazil in Memphis, United States provides a diversity of services, such as consular assistance with legal processes, medical emergencies, medical care for the uninsured, help with identification documents, locate missing relatives, help to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking and hate crimes, verification of the well-being of nationals from Brazl who are in the custody of local authorities, among other services. Consular assistance does not include valid travel insurance, you’ll need to acquire that yourself. Make sure to look at the opening hours on the website before heading in!
- Brazilian Consulate in Cobija, Bolivia
- Brazilian Consulate in Edmonton, Canada
- Brazilian Consulate in Cali, Colombia
- Brazilian Consulate in Almaty, Kazakhstan
- Brazilian Consulate in Nuremberg, Germany
- Brazilian Consulate in Reykjavik, Iceland
- Brazilian Consulate in Maribor, Slovenia
- Brazilian Consulate in Sucre, Bolivia
- Brazilian Consulate in Chuy, Uruguay
- Brazilian Consulate in Houston, United States
- Brazilian Consulate in Poznan, Poland
- Brazilian Consulate in Albufeira, Portugal
- Brazilian Consulate in Manchester, United Kingdom
- Brazilian Consulate in Linz, Austria
- Brazilian Consulate in Naples, Italy