- 1 Info About the Consulate of Brazil in Turku, Finland
- 2 Contact Information for the Brazilian Consulate in Turku, Finland
- 3 Description of Consular Services for the Consulate of Brazil in Turku, Finland
- 4 Common Qs about the Consulate in Turku, Finland
The Brazilian Consulate in Turku, Finland is a convenient resource in many situations. On this page, learn about everything you’ll need to understand about the Consulate.
This article will discuss what the Consulate does, some of the most common services, contact information, and much more.
As always, reach out to an experienced immigration lawyer or consular representations abroad if you have more questions.
Info About the Consulate of Brazil in Turku, Finland
A consulate like the Brazilian Consulate in Turku, Finland is part of a foreign country’s representation in other countries. Its purpose is to safeguard and secure the rights and interests of citizens from Brazl.
The consulate’s primary tasks focus on helping people from Brazl who reside or are traveling. But it also supports stronger connections between the Brazl and communities.
Many issues can be fixed by you as an individual, but in other predicaments, you may need consular representations abroad. A knowledgeable lawyer can deliver additional information and resources.
Contact Information for the Brazilian Consulate in Turku, Finland
Telephone: (+358) 2 651 666 80, –
Fax: No fax number
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, -, –
Office Hours: By appointment, –
Official Website: –
Head of Mission: Mr Rauno PuolimatkaHonorary Consul
Supervising Authority for this Consulate: Embassy of Brazil in Helsinki
* We have done our best to make this an accurate directory, but please send corrections through our contact form!
Description of Consular Services for the Consulate of Brazil in Turku, Finland
Although the consulate’s first role is to safeguard citizens from Brazl while they are away from home, their consular services for a range of legal issues.
Identification, Documentation, and Health Services
It can notarize legal documents and support citizens from Brazl who have lost identification cards, have medical emergencies, or are facing births or deaths of family members.
A regular consular service is assisting with identification. There are several ways of identification provided by the Brazilian Consulate in Turku, Finland, such as Consular I.D.s, Passports, and Visas. The honorary consulate can advise you about the range of consular services they give. Find the location near you to schedule an appointment.
Make sure to check the official website for the most accurate office hours prior to visiting the honorary consulate.
For more information and FAQs about these and other issues, look into the Brazilian Consulate in Turku, Finland’s FAQ page. Immigration attorneys can help navigate these scenarios, additionally.
Additional Services from the Consulate in Turku, Finland
Some embassies and consulates give other consular services like healthcare for uninsured people needing low cost or free services. Certain honorary consulates around the globe have collaborated with area health clinics to deliver services on site. Contact the local consulate or an immigration law firm to find out the details in your area. Before you drive to the office, verify the hours on the official website.
Consular services such as protection, legal advice and more are also available:
- Help victims of domestic violence, human trafficking, and hate crimes
- Ensure Brazl nationals receive fair treatment while in custody of local authorities
- Achieve records and locate missing relatives
- Offer civil, criminal, immigration, and labor law advice
- Provide interpretation and legal representation for Brazl nationals in custody
At the Brazilian Consulate in Turku, Finland, they work to support nationals from Brazl around the world. Before you go to the office, investigate the opening hours on the official website.
Difference Between Honorary Consulate and Supervising Authority
The honorary consulate, rather than the Embassy of Brazil in Helsinki, fills all other objectives. Rather than serving the anywhere in the country, the consulate works within the district it resides. Most countries have multiple consulates in the same country.
Common Qs about the Consulate in Turku, Finland
Answers from trusted consular assistance experts.
1. How do I set up an appointment with the consulate online?
You can schedule an appointment by directly contacting the honorary consulate of Brazl you choose or making use of the online appointment service. Search the contact information here and you’ll be able to get in touch with a staff member about programming your appointment.
2. What activities does the consulate do?
The main duty of the consulate is to safeguard international citizens from Brazl when they are out of their country. There are consulates and embassies worldwide for nearly all nations who help with foreign affairs. “International citizens” who travel around the world will find these extremely useful!
3. What resources does the consulate provide?
The Consulate of Brazil in Turku, Finland provides a variety of services, such as consular assistance with legal processes, medical emergencies, care with medical resources for the uninsured, procedures with identity documents, locate missing relatives, help to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking and hate crimes, confirmation of the well-being of nationals from Brazl who are in the custody of local authorities, among other services. Consular assistance does not include valid travel insurance, you’ll need to get that yourself. Be sure to review the opening hours on the website before heading in!
- Brazilian Consulate in Bordeaux, France
- Brazilian Consulate in Graz, Austria
- Brazilian Consulate in Kobe, Japan
- Brazilian Consulate in St. Petersburg, Russia
- Brazilian Consulate in Innsbruck, Austria
- Brazilian Consulate in Victoria, Seychelles
- Brazilian Consulate in Mazatlan, Mexico
- Brazilian Consulate in Busan, the Republic of Korea
- Brazilian Consulate in Nuremberg, Germany
- Brazilian Consulate in Antalya, Turkey
- Brazilian Consulate in Montego Bay, Jamaica
- Brazilian Consulate in San Carlos de Bariloche, Argentina
- Brazilian Consulate in Perth, Australia
- Brazilian Consulate in Dijon, France
- Brazilian Consulate in Mendoza, Argentina