The Brazilian Consulate in Dijon, France is a convenient resource in many situations. On this page, learn about everything you’ll need to understand about the Consulate.
This article explains what the Consulate does, common services, contact information, and much more.
Like always, speak with an experienced immigration attorney or consular representations abroad if you have more questions.
General Information Regarding the Consulate of Brazil in Dijon, France
A consulate like the Brazilian Consulate in Dijon, France is part of a foreign country’s representation abroad. Its objective is to safeguard and protect the rights and interests of citizens from Brazl.
The consulate’s primary missions focus on helping citizens from Brazl who reside or are traveling. But it also stimulates more lasting connections between the Brazl and communities.
Many problems can be remedied by you as an individual, but in other situations, you may need consular representations abroad. A cultured lawyer can deliver additional information and resources.
Contact Details for the Brazilian Consulate in Dijon, France
9, rue du Temple
Telephone: (+33) 188.8.131.52.69, –
Fax: No fax number
Email: email@example.com, -, –
Office Hours: By appointment only, –
Official Website: –
Head of Mission: Guilherme de Castro Barbosa PaixãoHonorary Consul
Supervising Authority for this Consulate: Embassy of Brazil in Paris
* We have done our best to make this an accurate directory, but please send corrections through our contact form!
Description of Consular Services for the Consulate of Brazil in Dijon, France
Even though the consulate’s primary role is to safeguard citizens from Brazl while they are away from home, their consular services for a diversity of legal issues.
Visas, Passports, and More
It can notarize legal documents and support citizens from Brazl who have lost passports, have medical emergencies, or are facing births or deaths of members of their families.
A common consular service is helping with identification. There are several forms of identification provided by the Brazilian Consulate in Dijon, France, such as Consular I.D.s, Passports, and Visas. The honorary consulate can inform you about the spectrum of consular services they give. Find the location near you to schedule an appointment.
Make sure to check the website for accurate office hours before visiting the honorary consulate.
For other information and frequently asked questions about these and other matters, check out the Brazilian Consulate in Dijon, France’s FAQ page. Immigration attorneys can help navigate these situations, also.
Additional Services from the Consulate in Dijon, France
Some embassies and consulates offer other consular services like healthcare for uninsured people requiring inexpensive or free services. Certain honorary consulates around the globe have partnered with local health providers to give services on site. Contact the local consulate or an immigration law firm to find out the details in your area. Before you drive to the office location, double check the hours on the official website.
Consular services like protection, legal advice and more are also available:
- Assist victims of domestic violence, human trafficking, and hate crimes
- Ensure Brazl nationals receive fair treatment while in custody of local authorities
- Obtain records and locate missing relatives
- Provide civil, criminal, immigration, and labor law advice
- Provide interpretation and legal representation for Brazl nationals in custody
At the Brazilian Consulate in Dijon, France, they work to assist nationals from Brazl around the world. Before you travel to the office, review the opening hours on the website.
Difference Between Honorary Consulate and Supervising Authority
The honorary consulate, rather than the Embassy of Brazil in Paris, fills all other objectives. Rather than serving the entire country, the consulate operates within the district it resides. Most countries have various consulates within the same country.
FAQs about the Consulate in Dijon, France
Answers from experienced consular assistance representatives.
1. How do I set up an appointment with the consulate on their website?
You can program an appointment by directly contacting the honorary consulate of Brazl you choose or making use of the online appointment service. Look for the contact information here and you’ll be able to get in touch with a team member about setting up your appointment.
2. What does the consulate do?
The main function of the consulate is to safeguard international citizens from Brazl when they are out of their country. There are consulates and embassies worldwide for nearly all countries who assist with foreign affairs. “International citizens” who travel around the world will find these extremely useful!
3. What consular services does the consulate provide?
The Consulate of Brazil in Dijon, France provides a variety of services, such as consular assistance with legal processes, medical emergencies, care with medical resources for the uninsured, help with identification documents, locate missing relatives, assistance to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking and hate crimes, verification of the well-being of citizens from Brazl who are in the custody of local officials, among other services. Consular assistance does not include valid travel insurance, you’ll need to obtain that yourself. Be sure to review the opening hours on the website before heading in!
- Brazilian Consulate in Turku, Finland
- Brazilian Consulate in Boston, United States
- Brazilian Consulate in Reykjavik, Iceland
- Brazilian Consulate in Cali, Colombia
- Brazilian Consulate in Milan, Italy
- Brazilian Consulate in Salta, Argentina
- Brazilian Consulate in Homs, Syria
- Brazilian Consulate in Pedro Juan Caballero, Paraguay
- Brazilian Consulate in Graz, Austria
- Brazilian Consulate in Linz, Austria
- Brazilian Consulate in Mendoza, Argentina
- Brazilian Consulate in Toronto, Canada
- Brazilian Consulate in Vilnius, Lithuania
- Brazilian Consulate in Cancun, Mexico
- Brazilian Consulate in Santander, Spain