- 1 Details Regarding the Consulate of Brazil in Phuket, Thailand
- 2 Contact Info for the Brazilian Consulate in Phuket, Thailand
- 3 Description of Consular Services for the Consulate of Brazil in Phuket, Thailand
- 4 Common Qs about the Consulate in Phuket, Thailand
The Brazilian Consulate in Phuket, Thailand is a convenient resource in many situations. On this page, you are going to be informed about everything you’ll need to understand about the Consulate.
This article will cover what the Consulate does, common services, contact information, and more.
As always, engage in communication with an experienced immigration law firm or consular representations abroad if you have other questions.
Details Regarding the Consulate of Brazil in Phuket, Thailand
A consulate like the Brazilian Consulate in Phuket, Thailand is part of a foreign country’s representation in other countries. Its objective is to safeguard and protect the rights and interests of citizens from Brazl.
The consulate’s primary missions focus on helping citizens from Brazl who live or are traveling. But it also motivates stronger connections between the Brazl and people.
Many problems can be solved by you as an individual, but in other cases, you may need consular representations abroad. A knowledgeable lawyer can give additional information and resources.
Contact Info for the Brazilian Consulate in Phuket, Thailand
Kata Beach Resort & Spa
1 Pak-Bang Road
A. Muang, Phuket 83130
Telephone: (+66) 62-409 4944, –
Fax: No fax number
Email: email@example.com, -, –
Office Hours: By appointment, –
Official Website: –
Head of Mission: Mrs Jiratha ThavornvongwongseHonorary Consul
Supervising Authority for this Consulate: Embassy of Brazil in Bangkok
* We have done our best to make this an accurate directory, but please send corrections through our contact form!
Description of Consular Services for the Consulate of Brazil in Phuket, Thailand
Even if the consulate’s first job is to protect its people from Brazl while they far from their home country, their consular services for a variety of legal issues.
Visas, Passports, and More
It can notarize legal documents and assist citizens from Brazl who have lost passports, have medical emergencies, or are facing births or deaths of family members.
A common consular service is helping with identification. There are different ways of identification provided by the Brazilian Consulate in Phuket, Thailand, such as Consular I.D.s, Passports, and Visas. The honorary consulate can tell you about the range of consular services they give. Find the nearest location to make an appointment.
Please review the website for the most accurate office hours before heading down to the honorary consulate.
For more information and frequently asked questions about these and other topics, check out the Brazilian Consulate in Phuket, Thailand’s FAQ page. Immigration attorneys can help navigate these situations, additionally.
Additional Services from the Consulate in Phuket, Thailand
Some embassies and consulates provide other consular services like health resources for uninsured people needing inexpensive or free services. Certain honorary consulates around the world have partnered with area health providers to provide services on site. Contact the local consulate or an immigration attorney to learn the specifics in your area. Before you drive to the office location, verify the hours on the official website.
Consular services such as protection, legal advice and more are also available:
- Assist victims of domestic violence, human trafficking, and hate crimes
- Ensure Brazl nationals get fair treatment while in custody of local authorities
- Obtain records and locate missing relatives
- Give civil, criminal, immigration, and labor law advice
- Contribute with interpretation and legal representation for Brazl nationals in custody
At the Brazilian Consulate in Phuket, Thailand, they work to support nationals from Brazl around the world. Before you head down to the office, investigate the opening hours on the website.
Difference Between Honorary Consulate and Supervising Authority
The honorary consulate, rather than the Embassy of Brazil in Bangkok, fills all other objectives. Rather than serving the anywhere in the country, the consulate works within the district it is located. Most countries have multiple consulates in the same country.
Common Qs about the Consulate in Phuket, Thailand
Answers from helpful consular assistance professionals.
1. How do I make an appointment with the consulate on their website?
You can arrange an appointment by directly contacting the honorary consulate of Brazl you choose or utilizing the online appointment service. Look for the contact information here and you’ll be able to speak with a staff member about scheduling your appointment.
2. What exactly does the consulate do?
The main function of the consulate is to protect international citizens from Brazl when they are out of their country. There are consulates and embassies worldwide for nearly all nations who help with foreign affairs. “International citizens” who travel around the world will find these very helpful!
3. What resources does the consulate provide?
The Consulate of Brazil in Phuket, Thailand provides a variety of services, such as consular assistance with legal processes, medical emergencies, care with medical resources for the uninsured, procedures with identity documents, locate missing relatives, assistance to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking and hate crimes, verification of the well-being of citizens from Brazl who are in the custody of local police, among other services. Consular assistance does not include valid travel insurance, you’ll need to acquire that yourself. Make sure to look at the opening hours on the website before heading in!
- Brazilian Consulate in Shanghai, China
- Brazilian Consulate in Mumbai, India
- Brazilian Consulate in Dijon, France
- Brazilian Consulate in Reykjavik, Iceland
- Brazilian Consulate in Strasbourg, France
- Brazilian Consulate in Innsbruck, Austria
- Brazilian Consulate in Valencia, Spain
- Brazilian Consulate in Florence, Italy
- Brazilian Consulate in Nice, France
- Brazilian Consulate in San Carlos de Bariloche, Argentina
- Brazilian Consulate in Clermont-Ferrand, France
- Brazilian Consulate in Guayaquil, Ecuador
- Brazilian Consulate in Marrakech, Morocco
- Brazilian Consulate in Linz, Austria
- Brazilian Consulate in Nuremberg, Germany