- 1 Information About the Consulate of Brazil in Valencia, Spain
- 2 Contact Info for the Brazilian Consulate in Valencia, Spain
- 3 Overview of Consular Services for the Consulate of Brazil in Valencia, Spain
- 4 FAQs about the Consulate in Valencia, Spain
The Brazilian Consulate in Valencia, Spain is a useful resource in many situations. On this page, learn about everything you’ll need to know about the Consulate.
This page will explain what the Consulate does, typical services, contact information, and more.
As always, engage in communication with an experienced immigration attorney or consular representations abroad if you have additional questions.
Information About the Consulate of Brazil in Valencia, Spain
A consulate like the Brazilian Consulate in Valencia, Spain is part of a foreign country’s representation abroad. Its purpose is to defend and secure the rights and interests of people from Brazl.
The consulate’s primary missions focus on helping people from Brazl who live or are traveling. But it also supports stronger connections between the Brazl and people.
Many problems can be solved by you, but in other situations, you may need consular representations abroad. A educated lawyer can deliver additional information and resources.
Contact Info for the Brazilian Consulate in Valencia, Spain
Poeta Sanmartín y Aguirre, 2
Telephone: -, –
Email: -, -, –
Office Hours: By appointment, –
Official Website: –
Head of Mission: –
Supervising Authority for this Consulate: Embassy of Brazil in Madrid
* We have done our best to make this an accurate directory, but please send corrections through our contact form!
Overview of Consular Services for the Consulate of Brazil in Valencia, Spain
Although the consulate’s first role is to protect citizens from Brazl while they are away from home, their consular services for a diversity of legal issues.
Identification, Documentation, and Health Services
It can notarize legal documents and help citizens from Brazl who have lost identification cards, have medical emergencies, or are facing births or deaths of family members.
A regular consular service is helping with identification. There are several forms of identification provided by the Brazilian Consulate in Valencia, Spain, such as Consular I.D.s, Passports, and Visas. The honorary consulate can advise you about the scope of consular services they give. Contact the location near you to schedule an appointment.
Make sure to check the website for the most accurate office hours before visiting the honorary consulate.
For more information and frequently asked questions about these and other issues, check out the Brazilian Consulate in Valencia, Spain’s FAQ page. Immigration lawyers can help navigate these scenarios, as well.
Additional Services from the Consulate in Valencia, Spain
Some embassies and consulates provide other consular services like healthcare for uninsured people needing cheap or free services. Certain honorary consulates around the world have collaborated with local health providers to provide services on site. Find the local consulate or an immigration attorney to find out the details in your area. Before you head down to the office location, double check the opening hours on the official website.
Consular services like protection, legal advice and more are also available:
- Provide assistance to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking, and hate crimes
- Make sure Brazl nationals obtain fair treatment while in custody of local authorities
- Achieve records and locate missing relatives
- Provide civil, criminal, immigration, and labor law advice
- Provide interpretation and legal representation for Brazl nationals in custody
At the Brazilian Consulate in Valencia, Spain, they work to help nationals from Brazl around the world. Before you travel to the office, investigate the opening hours on the official website.
Supervising Authority vs. Honorary Consulate
The honorary consulate, rather than the Embassy of Brazil in Madrid, fills all other objectives. Rather than serving the entire country, the consulate works within the district it is located. Most nations have multiple consulates within the same country.
FAQs about the Consulate in Valencia, Spain
Answers from trusted consular assistance representatives.
1. How do I set up an appointment with the consulate online?
You can program an appointment by directly contacting the honorary consulate of Brazl you choose or making use of the online appointment service. Look for the contact information on this page and you’ll be able to speak with a staff member about arranging your appointment.
2. What does the consulate do?
The main purpose of the consulate is to safeguard international citizens from Brazl when they are out of their country. There are consulates and embassies worldwide for nearly all countries who assist with foreign affairs. “International citizens” who travel around the world will find these very helpful!
3. What resources does the consulate provide?
The Consulate of Brazil in Valencia, Spain provides a range of services, such as consular assistance with legal processes, medical emergencies, care with medical resources for the uninsured, procedures with identity documents, locate missing relatives, assistance to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking and hate crimes, confirmation of the well-being of citizens from Brazl who are in the custody of local authorities, among other services. Consular assistance does not include valid travel insurance, you’ll need to get that yourself. Be sure to review the opening hours on the official website before heading in!
- Brazilian Consulate in Edinburgh, United Kingdom
- Brazilian Consulate in Turku, Finland
- Brazilian Consulate General in Phoenix, United States
- Brazilian Consulate in Glasgow, United Kingdom
- Brazilian Consulate in Poznan, Poland
- Brazilian Consulate in New Orleans, United States
- Brazilian Consulate in Rivera, Uruguay
- Brazilian Consulate in Salt Lake City, United States
- Brazilian Consulate in Pedro Juan Caballero, Paraguay
- Brazilian Consulate in Tosu, Japan
- Brazilian Consulate in Lille, France
- Brazilian Consulate in Bilbao, Spain
- Brazilian Consulate in Montego Bay, Jamaica
- Brazilian Consulate in Clermont-Ferrand, France
- Brazilian Consulate in Manchester, United Kingdom