The Brazilian Consulate in Florence, Italy is a convenient resource in many situations. On this page, gain information about everything you’ll need to know about the Consulate.
This page explains what the Consulate does, typical services, contact information, and more.
Like always, speak with an experienced immigration lawyer or consular representations abroad if you have any more questions.
Information On the Consulate of Brazil in Florence, Italy
A consulate like the Brazilian Consulate in Florence, Italy is part of a foreign country’s representation abroad. Its aim is to safeguard and secure the rights and interests of people from Brazl.
The consulate’s primary tasks focus on helping people from Brazl who live or are traveling. But it also supports stronger connections between the Brazl and people.
Many problems can be remedied by you, but in other cases, you might need consular representations abroad. A well informed lawyer can deliver additional information and resources.
Contact Info for the Brazilian Consulate in Florence, Italy
Lungarno Amerigo Vespucci, 18
Telephone: (+39) 055 290 948, (+39) 055 222 336
Fax: (+39) 055 229 345
Email: email@example.com, -, –
Office Hours: By appointment, –
Official Website: –
Head of Mission: Mrs Daniela De SouzaHonorary Consul
Supervising Authority for this Consulate: Embassy of Brazil in Rome
* We have done our best to make this an accurate directory, but please send corrections through our contact form!
Consular Services of the Consulate of Brazil in Florence, Italy
Even if the consulate’s first job is to safeguard its people from Brazl while they far from home, their consular services for a diversity of legal issues.
Documents, Health Services and More
It can notarize legal documents and assist citizens from Brazl who have lost identification cards, have medical emergencies, or are facing births or deaths of relatives.
A common consular service is assisting with identification. There are different ways of identification provided by the Brazilian Consulate in Florence, Italy, such as Consular I.D.s, Passports, and Visas. The honorary consulate can advise you about the scope of consular services they give. Contact the nearest location to make an appointment.
Make sure to check the website for the most accurate office hours before visiting the honorary consulate.
For further information and frequently asked questions about these and other matters, check out the Brazilian Consulate in Florence, Italy’s FAQ page. Immigration law firms can help navigate these situations, also.
Other Functions of the Consulate in Florence, Italy
Some embassies and consulates offer other consular services like healthcare for uninsured people needing cheap or free services. Certain honorary consulates around the globe have partnered with area health providers to give services on site. Contact the local consulate or an immigration law firm to learn the specifics in your region. Before you head down to the office location, double check the hours on the official website.
Consular services like protection, legal advice and more are also available:
- Help victims of domestic violence, human trafficking, and hate crimes
- Make sure Brazl nationals go through fair treatment while in custody of local authorities
- Achieve records and locate missing relatives
- Provide civil, criminal, immigration, and labor law advice
- Contribute with interpretation and legal representation for Brazl nationals in custody
At the Brazilian Consulate in Florence, Italy, they work to help nationals from Brazl around the world. Before you head down to the office, investigate the opening hours on the website.
Honorary Consulate vs. Supervising Authority
The honorary consulate, rather than the Embassy of Brazil in Rome, fills all other aims. Instead of serving the anywhere in the country, the consulate works within the district it resides. Most countries have various consulates within the same country.
Common Qs about the Consulate in Florence, Italy
Answers from experienced consular assistance representatives.
1. How do I set up an appointment with the consulate online?
You can program an appointment by directly communicating with the honorary consulate of Brazl you choose or utilizing the online appointment service. Look for the contact information here and you’ll be able to get in touch with a staff member about scheduling your appointment.
2. What does the consulate do?
The main role of the consulate is to protect international citizens from Brazl when they are out of their country. There are consulates and embassies worldwide for nearly all nations who assist with foreign affairs. “International citizens” who travel around the world will find these very helpful!
3. What resources does the consulate offer?
The Consulate of Brazil in Florence, Italy provides a range of services, such as consular assistance with legal processes, medical emergencies, medical care for the uninsured, procedures with identity documents, locate missing relatives, help to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking and hate crimes, taking care of of the well-being of citizens from Brazl who are in the custody of local authorities, among other services. Consular assistance does not include valid travel insurance, you’ll need to obtain that yourself. Be sure to review the opening hours on the official website before heading in!
- Brazilian Consulate in Aachen, Germany
- Brazilian Consulate in Salzburg, Austria
- Brazilian Consulate in Milan, Italy
- Brazilian Consulate in Adelaide, Australia
- Brazilian Consulate in Cancun, Mexico
- Brazilian Consulate in Mazatlan, Mexico
- Brazilian Consulate in Edmonton, Canada
- Brazilian Consulate in Phuket, Thailand
- Brazilian Consulate in Thessaloniki, Greece
- Brazilian Consulate in Boké, Guinea
- Brazilian Consulate in Hamamatsu, Japan
- Brazilian Consulate in Albufeira, Portugal
- Brazilian Consulate in Turku, Finland
- Brazilian Consulate in Seville, Spain
- Brazilian Consulate in Calgary, Canada
- Allison focuses exclusively on immigration. He likes to help individuals on a broad range of issues, including embassies, consulates, detention centers, visas at United States Consular centers. Allison wants to help most people as possible on immigration or visa problems.