- 1 General Info Regarding the Consulate of Brazil in Mazatlan, Mexico
- 2 Contact Details for the Brazilian Consulate in Mazatlan, Mexico
- 3 Description of Consular Services for the Consulate of Brazil in Mazatlan, Mexico
- 4 FAQs about the Consulate in Mazatlan, Mexico
The Brazilian Consulate in Mazatlan, Mexico is a useful resource in many situations. On this page, learn about everything you’ll need to understand about the Consulate.
This page will cover what the Consulate does, common services, contact info, and anything else you can think of.
As always, engage in communication with an experienced immigration attorney or consular representations abroad if you have other questions.
General Info Regarding the Consulate of Brazil in Mazatlan, Mexico
A consulate like the Brazilian Consulate in Mazatlan, Mexico is part of a foreign country’s representation in other countries. Its objective is to safeguard and protect the rights and interests of people from Brazl.
The consulate’s primary duties focus on helping citizens from Brazl who reside or are traveling. But it also supports more lasting connections between the Brazl and communities.
Many problems can be solved by you, but in other predicaments, you may need consular representations abroad. A educated lawyer can give additional information and resources.
Contact Details for the Brazilian Consulate in Mazatlan, Mexico
Justo Sierra, S / N, Colonia Estadio
Telephone: (+52) 669-981-1711, –
Fax: No fax number
Email: No email address, -, –
Office Hours: By appointment, –
Official Website: –
Head of Mission: José Antonio Toledo PintoHonorary Consul
Supervising Authority for this Consulate: –
* We have done our best to make this an accurate directory, but please send corrections through our contact form!
Description of Consular Services for the Consulate of Brazil in Mazatlan, Mexico
Even if the consulate’s first job is to protect citizens from Brazl while they far from home, their consular services for a diversity of legal issues.
Visas, Passports, and More
It can notarize legal documents and assist citizens from Brazl who have lost passports, have medical emergencies, or are facing births or deaths of members of their families.
A common consular service is assisting with identification. There are several forms of identification provided by the Brazilian Consulate in Mazatlan, Mexico, such as Consular I.D.s, Passports, and Visas. The honorary consulate can advise you about the range of consular services they give. Find the nearest location to make an appointment.
Please review the website for accurate office hours before heading down to the honorary consulate.
For more information and FAQs about these and other topics, look into the Brazilian Consulate in Mazatlan, Mexico’s FAQ page. Immigration law firms can help navigate these situations, as well.
Additional Services from the Consulate in Mazatlan, Mexico
Some embassies and consulates offer other consular services like health resources for uninsured people needing inexpensive or free services. Certain honorary consulates around the globe have partnered with local health clinics to give services on site. Find the local consulate or an immigration attorney to learn the details in your area. Before you head down to the office location, verify the opening hours on the official website.
Consular services like protection, legal advice and more are also available:
- Provide assistance to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking, and hate crimes
- Make sure Brazl nationals go through fair treatment while in custody of local authorities
- Achieve records and locate missing relatives
- Offer civil, criminal, immigration, and labor law advice
- Contribute with interpretation and legal representation for Brazl nationals in custody
At the Brazilian Consulate in Mazatlan, Mexico, they work to help nationals from Brazl around the world. Before you go to the office, review the opening hours on the website.
Supervising Authority vs. Honorary Consulate
The honorary consulate, rather than the -, fills all other objectives. Rather than serving the whole country, the consulate works within the district it is located. Most nations have multiple consulates in the same country.
FAQs about the Consulate in Mazatlan, Mexico
Answers from trusted consular assistance professionals.
1. How do I make an appointment with the consulate online?
You can schedule an appointment by directly communicating with the honorary consulate of Brazl you choose or utilizing the online appointment service. Look for the contact information on this page and you’ll be able to speak with a team member about programming your appointment.
2. What does the consulate do?
The main duty of the consulate is to protect international citizens from Brazl when they are abroad. There are consulates and embassies worldwide for nearly all countries who help with foreign affairs. “International citizens” who travel around the world will find these extremely useful!
3. What consular services does the consulate offer?
The Consulate of Brazil in Mazatlan, Mexico provides a diversity of services, such as consular assistance with legal processes, medical emergencies, medical care for the uninsured, help with identification documents, locate missing relatives, assistance to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking and hate crimes, confirmation of the well-being of nationals from Brazl who are in the custody of local authorities, among other services. Consular assistance does not include valid travel insurance, you’ll need to obtain that yourself. Be sure to review the opening hours on the official website before heading in!
- Brazilian Consulate in Trondheim, Norway
- Brazilian Consulate in Homs, Syria
- Brazilian Consulate in Strasbourg, France
- Brazilian Consulate in Antalya, Turkey
- Brazilian Consulate General in Phoenix, United States
- Brazilian Consulate in Rivera, Uruguay
- Brazilian Consulate in Thessaloniki, Greece
- Brazilian Consulate in Nagoya, Japan
- Brazilian Consulate in Lyon, France
- Brazilian Consulate in Naha City, Japan
- Brazilian Consulate in Boston, United States
- Brazilian Consulate in Salta, Argentina
- Brazilian Consulate in Nuremberg, Germany
- Brazilian Consulate in Manchester, United Kingdom
- Brazilian Consulate in Innsbruck, Austria