- 1 Information About the Consulate of Brazil in Reykjavik, Iceland
- 2 Contact Information for the Brazilian Consulate in Reykjavik, Iceland
- 3 Overview of Consular Services for the Consulate of Brazil in Reykjavik, Iceland
- 4 Common Qs about the Consulate in Reykjavik, Iceland
The Brazilian Consulate in Reykjavik, Iceland is a convenient resource in many situations. On this page, gain information about everything you’ll need to understand about the Consulate.
This article will cover what the Consulate does, some of the most common services, contact information, and more.
As always, speak with an experienced immigration law firm or consular representations abroad if you have additional questions.
Information About the Consulate of Brazil in Reykjavik, Iceland
A consulate like the Brazilian Consulate in Reykjavik, Iceland is part of a foreign country’s representation abroad. Its aim is to defend and secure the rights and interests of people from Brazl.
The consulate’s primary missions focus on helping people from Brazl who live or are traveling. But it also supports more lasting connections between the Brazl and communities.
Many problems can be solved by you as an individual, but in other cases, you may need consular representations abroad. A knowledgeable lawyer can provide additional information and resources.
Contact Information for the Brazilian Consulate in Reykjavik, Iceland
Telephone: (+354) 562 8272, (+354) 618 8272
Fax: No fax number
Email: email@example.com, -, –
Office Hours: By appointment, –
Official Website: –
Head of Mission: Mr Kristjan Dórarinn DavídssonHonorary Consul
Supervising Authority for this Consulate: Embassy of Brazil in Oslo
* We have done our best to make this an accurate directory, but please send corrections through our contact form!
Overview of Consular Services for the Consulate of Brazil in Reykjavik, Iceland
Even if the consulate’s first role is to safeguard its people from Brazl while they far from their home country, their consular services for a diversity of legal issues.
Documents, Health Services and More
It can notarize legal documents and help citizens from Brazl who have lost passports, have medical emergencies, or are facing births or deaths of relatives.
A regular consular service is assisting with identification. There are different ways of identification provided by the Brazilian Consulate in Reykjavik, Iceland, such as Consular I.D.s, Passports, and Visas. The honorary consulate can tell you about the scope of consular services they give. Find the location near you to schedule an appointment.
Please review the website for the most accurate office hours before heading down to the honorary consulate.
For other information and frequently asked questions about these and other matters, look into the Brazilian Consulate in Reykjavik, Iceland’s FAQ page. Immigration law firms can help navigate these predicaments, as well.
Other Functions of the Consulate in Reykjavik, Iceland
Some embassies and consulates give other consular services like health resources for uninsured people requiring cheap or free services. Certain honorary consulates around the globe have collaborated with local health providers to deliver services on site. Contact the local consulate or an immigration lawyer to learn the details in your area. Before you drive to the office, double check the hours on the official website.
Consular services like protection, legal advice and more are also available:
- Provide assistance to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking, and hate crimes
- Make sure Brazl nationals receive fair treatment while in custody of local authorities
- Achieve records and locate missing relatives
- Provide civil, criminal, immigration, and labor law advice
- Contribute with interpretation and legal representation for Brazl nationals in custody
At the Brazilian Consulate in Reykjavik, Iceland, they work to assist nationals from Brazl around the world. Before you go to the office, investigate the opening hours on the official website.
Difference Between Honorary Consulate and Supervising Authority
The honorary consulate, rather than the Embassy of Brazil in Oslo, fills all other aims. Rather than serving the entire country, the consulate operates within the district it resides. Most countries have multiple consulates within the same country.
Common Qs about the Consulate in Reykjavik, Iceland
Answers from helpful consular assistance representatives.
1. How do I make an appointment with the consulate on their website?
You can arrange an appointment by directly contacting the honorary consulate of Brazl you choose or making use of the online appointment service. Find the contact information here and you’ll be able to speak with a staff member about programming your appointment.
2. What exactly does the consulate do?
The main duty of the consulate is to protect international citizens from Brazl when they are abroad. There are consulates and embassies worldwide for nearly all countries who help with foreign affairs. “International citizens” who travel around the world will find these very helpful!
3. What services does the consulate provide?
The Consulate of Brazil in Reykjavik, Iceland provides a range of services, such as consular assistance with legal processes, medical emergencies, care with medical resources for the uninsured, help with identification documents, locate missing relatives, help to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking and hate crimes, confirmation of the well-being of nationals from Brazl who are in the custody of local officials, among other services. Consular assistance does not include valid travel insurance, you’ll need to acquire that yourself. Make sure to look at the opening hours on the official website before heading in!
- Brazilian Consulate in Strasbourg, France
- Brazilian Consulate in Puerto Ayacucho, Venezuela
- Brazilian Consulate in Rosario, Argentina
- Brazilian Consulate in Almaty, Kazakhstan
- Brazilian Consulate in Genoa, Italy
- Brazilian Consulate in Rotterdam, Netherlands
- Brazilian Consulate in Albufeira, Portugal
- Brazilian Consulate in Victoria, Seychelles
- Brazilian Consulate in Pointe-a-Pitre, Guadeloupe
- Brazilian Consulate in Bordeaux, France
- Brazilian Consulate in Istanbul, Turkey
- Brazilian Consulate in Turku, Finland
- Brazilian Consulate in Busan, the Republic of Korea
- Brazilian Consulate in Trondheim, Norway
- The Consulate of Brazil in the United States