The Brazilian Consulate in Lyon, France is a convenient resource in many cases. On this page, you are going to be informed about everything you’ll need to understand about the Consulate.
This article explains what the Consulate does, some of the most common services, contact information, and anything else you can think of.
Like always, engage in communication with an experienced immigration law firm or consular representations abroad if you have additional questions.
General Info Regarding the Consulate of Brazil in Lyon, France
A consulate like the Brazilian Consulate in Lyon, France is part of a foreign country’s representation abroad. Its purpose is to defend and secure the rights and interests of citizens from Brazl.
The consulate’s primary missions focus on helping people from Brazl who live or are traveling. But it also stimulates stronger connections between the Brazl and people.
Many issues can be fixed by you, but in other predicaments, you may need consular representations abroad. A well informed lawyer can deliver additional information and resources.
Contact Info for the Brazilian Consulate in Lyon, France
63, avenue Maréchal de Saxe
Telephone: (+33) (0) 4 72 60 55 68, (+33) (0) 6 10 59 38 54 (Mobile)
Fax: No fax number
Email: email@example.com, -, –
Office Hours: By appointment only, –
Official Website: –
Head of Mission: Mr Olivier CostaHonorary Consul
Supervising Authority for this Consulate: Embassy of Brazil in Paris
* We have done our best to make this an accurate directory, but please send corrections through our contact form!
Overview of Consular Services for the Consulate of Brazil in Lyon, France
Even though the consulate’s primary role is to safeguard citizens from Brazl while they are away from their home country, their consular services for a variety of legal issues.
Identification, Documentation, and Health Services
It can notarize legal documents and assist citizens from Brazl who have lost passports, have medical emergencies, or are facing births or deaths of relatives.
A regular consular service is helping with identification. There are several ways of identification provided by the Brazilian Consulate in Lyon, France, such as Consular I.D.s, Passports, and Visas. The honorary consulate can advise you about the scope of consular services they give. Find the nearest location to schedule an appointment.
Make sure to check the website for accurate office hours before visiting the honorary consulate.
For further information and FAQs about these and other issues, look into the Brazilian Consulate in Lyon, France’s FAQ page. Immigration law firms can help navigate these situations, also.
Other Functions of the Consulate in Lyon, France
Some embassies and consulates give other consular services like healthcare for uninsured people needing inexpensive or free services. Certain honorary consulates around the globe have collaborated with local health clinics to give services on site. Find the local consulate or an immigration law firm to learn the details in your area. Before you head down to the office, verify the opening hours on the official website.
Consular services like protection, legal advice and more are also available:
- Help victims of domestic violence, human trafficking, and hate crimes
- Make sure Brazl nationals get fair treatment while in custody of local authorities
- Achieve records and locate missing relatives
- Offer civil, criminal, immigration, and labor law advice
- Provide interpretation and legal representation for Brazl nationals in custody
At the Brazilian Consulate in Lyon, France, they work to assist nationals from Brazl around the world. Before you go to the office, investigate the opening hours on the website.
Honorary Consulate vs. Supervising Authority
The honorary consulate, rather than the Embassy of Brazil in Paris, fills all other aims. Instead of serving the entire country, the consulate operates within the district it is located. Most nations have various consulates in the same country.
FAQs about the Consulate in Lyon, France
Answers from experienced consular assistance experts.
1. How do I set up an appointment with the consulate online?
You can arrange an appointment by directly communicating with the honorary consulate of Brazl you choose or utilizing the online appointment service. Find the contact information here and you’ll be able to get in touch with a team member about programming your appointment.
2. What does the consulate do?
The main purpose of the consulate is to protect international citizens from Brazl when they are abroad. There are consulates and embassies worldwide for nearly all countries who help with foreign affairs. “International citizens” who travel around the world will find these extremely useful!
3. What services does the consulate offer?
The Consulate of Brazil in Lyon, France provides a diversity of services, such as consular assistance with legal processes, medical emergencies, care with medical resources for the uninsured, help with identification documents, locate missing relatives, assistance to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking and hate crimes, taking care of of the well-being of nationals from Brazl who are in the custody of local authorities, among other services. Consular assistance does not include valid travel insurance, you’ll need to get that yourself. Be sure to review the opening hours on the official website before heading in!
- Brazilian Consulate in Edmonton, Canada
- Brazilian Consulate in Sucre, Bolivia
- Brazilian Consulate in Maribor, Slovenia
- Brazilian Consulate in Kobe, Japan
- Brazilian Consulate in San Carlos de Bariloche, Argentina
- Brazilian Consulate in Malaga, Spain
- Brazilian Consulate in Edinburgh, United Kingdom
- Brazilian Consulate General in Phoenix, United States
- Brazilian Consulate in Mazatlan, Mexico
- Brazilian Consulate in Naha City, Japan
- Brazilian Consulate in Mendoza, Argentina
- Brazilian Consulate in Puerto Ayacucho, Venezuela
- Brazilian Consulate in Seville, Spain
- Brazilian Consulate in Glasgow, United Kingdom
- Brazilian Consulate in Hamamatsu, Japan
- Allison focuses exclusively on immigration. He likes to help individuals on a broad range of issues, including embassies, consulates, detention centers, visas at United States Consular centers. Allison wants to help most people as possible on immigration or visa problems.