The Brazilian Consulate in Houston, United States is a convenient resource in many cases. On this page, you are going to be informed about everything you’ll need to understand about the Consulate.
This article will cover what the Consulate does, some of the most common services, contact information, and anything else you can think of.
As always, engage in communication with an experienced immigration lawyer or consular representations abroad if you have other questions.
General Info About the Consulate of Brazil in Houston, United States
A consulate like the Brazilian Consulate in Houston, United States is part of a foreign country’s representation abroad. Its aim is to defend and protect the rights and interests of people from Brazl.
The consulate’s primary duties focus on helping citizens from Brazl who live or are traveling. But it also encourages more lasting connections between the Brazl and communities.
Many issues can be fixed by you as an individual, but in other situations, you might need consular representations abroad. A educated lawyer can provide additional information and resources.
Contact Information for the Brazilian Consulate in Houston, United States
Park Tower North
1233 West Loop South, Suite 1150
Houston, TX 77027
Telephone: (+1) (281) 384 4966, (+1) (713) 961 3063
Fax: (+1) (713) 961 3070
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, –
Office Hours: By appointment, –
Official Website: houston.itamaraty.gov.br
Head of Mission: Hermano Telles RibeiroConsul General
Supervising Authority for this Consulate: Embassy of Brazil in Washington, D.C.
* We have done our best to make this an accurate directory, but please send corrections through our contact form!
Consular Services of the Consulate of Brazil in Houston, United States
Even though the consulate’s primary job is to protect its people from Brazl while they are away from home, their consular services for a diversity of legal issues.
Visas, Passports, and More
It can notarize legal documents and support citizens from Brazl who have lost identification cards, have medical emergencies, or are facing births or deaths of family members.
A regular consular service is assisting with identification. There are several forms of identification provided by the Brazilian Consulate in Houston, United States, such as Consular I.D.s, Passports, and Visas. The honorary consulate can inform you about the spectrum of consular services they give. Get in touch to the location near you to make an appointment.
Make sure to check the official website for accurate office hours prior to heading down to the honorary consulate.
For further information and frequently asked questions about these and other topics, look into the Brazilian Consulate in Houston, United States’s FAQ page. Immigration lawyers can help navigate these scenarios, additionally.
Other Functions of the Consulate in Houston, United States
Some embassies and consulates provide other consular services like healthcare for uninsured people requiring cheap or free services. Certain honorary consulates around the globe have partnered with area health clinics to give services on site. Find the local consulate or an immigration attorney to find out the specifics in your region. Before you head down to the office, verify the hours on the official website.
Consular services such as protection, legal advice and more are also available:
- Provide assistance to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking, and hate crimes
- Make sure Brazl nationals get fair treatment while in custody of local authorities
- Hold records and locate missing relatives
- Provide civil, criminal, immigration, and labor law advice
- Contribute with interpretation and legal representation for Brazl nationals in custody
At the Brazilian Consulate in Houston, United States, they work to support nationals from Brazl around the world. Before you go to the office, review the opening hours on the website.
Difference Between Honorary Consulate and Supervising Authority
The honorary consulate, rather than the Embassy of Brazil in Washington, D.C., fills all other purposes. Rather than serving the whole country, the consulate works within the district it is located. Most nations have various consulates in the same country.
FAQs about the Consulate in Houston, United States
Answers from trusted consular assistance representatives.
1. How can I schedule an appointment with the consulate online?
You can arrange an appointment by directly contacting the honorary consulate of Brazl you choose or making use of the online appointment service. Look for the contact information here and you’ll be able to speak with a team member about scheduling your appointment.
2. What does the consulate do?
The main duty of the consulate is to safeguard international citizens from Brazl when they are out of their country. There are consulates and embassies worldwide for nearly all countries who help with foreign affairs. “International citizens” who travel around the world will find these extremely useful!
3. What resources does the consulate provide?
The Consulate of Brazil in Houston, United States provides a variety of services, such as consular assistance with legal processes, medical emergencies, care with medical resources for the uninsured, help with identification documents, locate missing relatives, assistance to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking and hate crimes, confirmation of the well-being of nationals from Brazl who are in the custody of local officials, among other services. Consular assistance does not include valid travel insurance, you’ll need to obtain that yourself. Be sure to review the opening hours on the official website before heading in!
- Brazilian Consulate in Mersin, Turkey
- Brazilian Consulate in Cancun, Mexico
- Brazilian Consulate in Pointe-a-Pitre, Guadeloupe
- Brazilian Consulate in Hamamatsu, Japan
- Brazilian Consulate in Mendoza, Argentina
- Brazilian Consulate in Tromsø, Norway
- Brazilian Consulate in Chuy, Uruguay
- Brazilian Consulate in Memphis, United States
- Brazilian Consulate in Poznan, Poland
- Brazilian Consulate in Rosario, Argentina
- Brazilian Consulate in Granada, Spain
- The Consulate of Brazil in the United States
- Brazilian Consulate in Cochabamba, Bolivia
- Brazilian Consulate in Lyon, France
- Brazilian Consulate in Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia
- Allison focuses exclusively on immigration. He likes to help individuals on a broad range of issues, including embassies, consulates, detention centers, visas at United States Consular centers. Allison wants to help most people as possible on immigration or visa problems.
- CCW – Belizean Consulates in2021.11.18Consulate of Belize in Veracruz, Mexico
- CCW – Belizean Consulates in2021.11.18Consulate of Belize in Tijuana, Mexico
- CCW – Belizean Consulates in2021.11.18Consulate of Belize in Sydney, Australia
- CCW – Belizean Consulates in2021.11.18Consulate of Belize in Singapore