The Brazilian Consulate in Calgary, Canada is a convenient resource in many cases. On this page, you are going to be informed about everything you’ll need to understand about the Consulate.
This blog explains what the Consulate does, some of the most common services, contact information, and anything else you can think of.
Like always, engage in communication with an experienced immigration lawyer or consular representations abroad if you have any more questions.
General Information On the Consulate of Brazil in Calgary, Canada
A consulate like the Brazilian Consulate in Calgary, Canada is part of a foreign country’s representation abroad. Its aim is to defend and protect the rights and interests of citizens from Brazl.
The consulate’s primary duties focus on helping people from Brazl who reside or are traveling. But it also stimulates stronger connections between the Brazl and communities.
Many problems can be solved by you as an individual, but in other situations, you might need consular representations abroad. A cultured lawyer can deliver additional information and resources.
Contact Information for the Brazilian Consulate in Calgary, Canada
10208 Elbow Drive SW
Calgary, AB T2W 1G1
Telephone: +1) 613 237 1090 (embassy in Ottawa, –
Fax: No fax number
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, -, –
Office Hours: By appointment, –
Official Website: –
Head of Mission: Elísia TeixeiraHonorary Consul
Supervising Authority for this Consulate: Embassy of Brazil in Ottawa
* We have done our best to make this an accurate directory, but please send corrections through our contact form!
Consular Services of the Consulate of Brazil in Calgary, Canada
Even if the consulate’s first job is to safeguard its people from Brazl while they are away from their home country, their consular services for a range of legal issues.
Documents, Health Services and More
It can notarize legal documents and support citizens from Brazl who have lost passports, have medical emergencies, or are facing births or deaths of members of their families.
A regular consular service is assisting with identification. There are several ways of identification provided by the Brazilian Consulate in Calgary, Canada, such as Consular I.D.s, Passports, and Visas. The honorary consulate can advise you about the range of consular services they give. Get in touch to the location near you to make an appointment.
Please review the website for the most accurate office hours before visiting the honorary consulate.
For more information and FAQs about these and other subjects, look into the Brazilian Consulate in Calgary, Canada’s FAQ page. Immigration law firms can help navigate these situations, as well.
Additional Services from the Consulate in Calgary, Canada
Some embassies and consulates provide other consular services like health resources for uninsured people requiring low cost or free services. Certain honorary consulates around the world have collaborated with local health providers to give services on site. Contact the local consulate or an immigration attorney to find out the details in your region. Before you drive to the office, double check the hours on the official website.
Consular services like protection, legal advice and more are also available:
- Help victims of domestic violence, human trafficking, and hate crimes
- Make sure Brazl nationals obtain fair treatment while in custody of local authorities
- Achieve records and locate missing relatives
- Offer civil, criminal, immigration, and labor law advice
- Provide interpretation and legal representation for Brazl nationals in custody
At the Brazilian Consulate in Calgary, Canada, they work to support nationals from Brazl around the world. Before you travel to the office, review the opening hours on the website.
Honorary Consulate vs. Supervising Authority
The honorary consulate, rather than the Embassy of Brazil in Ottawa, fills all other objectives. Instead of serving the whole country, the consulate works within the district it resides. Most nations have various consulates within the same country.
FAQs about the Consulate in Calgary, Canada
Answers from helpful consular assistance experts.
1. How do I make an appointment with the consulate on their website?
You can schedule an appointment by directly contacting the honorary consulate of Brazl you choose or making use of the online appointment service. Search the contact information on this page and you’ll be able to communicate with a staff member about scheduling your appointment.
2. What activities does the consulate do?
The main purpose of the consulate is to safeguard international citizens from Brazl when they are abroad. There are consulates and embassies worldwide for nearly all nations who help with foreign affairs. “International citizens” who travel around the world will find these extremely useful!
3. What consular services does the consulate offer?
The Consulate of Brazil in Calgary, Canada provides a variety of services, such as consular assistance with legal processes, medical emergencies, care with medical resources for the uninsured, procedures with identity documents, locate missing relatives, assistance to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking and hate crimes, taking care of of the well-being of citizens from Brazl who are in the custody of local police, among other services. Consular assistance does not include valid travel insurance, you’ll need to obtain that yourself. Make sure to look at the opening hours on the website before heading in!
- Brazilian Consulate in Toronto, Canada
- Brazilian Consulate in Perth, Australia
- Brazilian Consulate in Graz, Austria
- Brazilian Consulate in Shanghai, China
- Brazilian Consulate in Trondheim, Norway
- Brazilian Consulate in Cobija, Bolivia
- Brazilian Consulate in Kobe, Japan
- Brazilian Consulate in Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic
- Brazilian Consulate in Rosario, Argentina
- Brazilian Consulate in Dijon, France
- Brazilian Consulate in Tosu, Japan
- Brazilian Consulate in Norfolk, United States
- Brazilian Consulate in Albufeira, Portugal
- Brazilian Consulate in Glasgow, United Kingdom
- Brazilian Consulate in Tarija, Bolivia