The Brazilian Consulate in Strasbourg, France is a convenient resource in many cases. On this page, you are going to be informed about everything you’ll need to know about the Consulate.
This page will explain what the Consulate does, some of the most common services, contact info, and much more.
Like always, engage in communication with an experienced immigration law firm or consular representations abroad if you have other questions.
General Information About the Consulate of Brazil in Strasbourg, France
A consulate like the Brazilian Consulate in Strasbourg, France is part of a foreign country’s representation abroad. Its purpose is to safeguard and protect the rights and interests of citizens from Brazl.
The consulate’s primary duties focus on helping people from Brazl who reside or are traveling. But it also stimulates more lasting connections between the Brazl and communities.
Many issues can be fixed by you, but in other situations, you may need consular representations abroad. A knowledgeable lawyer can deliver additional information and resources.
Contact Info for the Brazilian Consulate in Strasbourg, France
8, rue de la Chaîne
Telephone: (+33) 3 88 08 17 32, –
Fax: No fax number
Email: email@example.com, -, –
Office Hours: By appointment, –
Official Website: –
Head of Mission: Alain BertrandHonorary Consul
Supervising Authority for this Consulate: Embassy of Brazil in Paris
* We have done our best to make this an accurate directory, but please send corrections through our contact form!
Overview of Consular Services for the Consulate of Brazil in Strasbourg, France
Even though the consulate’s primary job is to protect its people from Brazl while they far from their home country, their consular services for a variety of legal issues.
Documents, Health Services and More
It can notarize legal documents and support citizens from Brazl who have lost identification cards, have medical emergencies, or are facing births or deaths of family members.
A regular consular service is assisting with identification. There are several forms of identification provided by the Brazilian Consulate in Strasbourg, France, such as Consular I.D.s, Passports, and Visas. The honorary consulate can tell you about the spectrum of consular services they give. Get in touch to the nearest location to schedule an appointment.
Please review the website for the most accurate office hours prior to visiting the honorary consulate.
For further information and FAQs about these and other topics, look into the Brazilian Consulate in Strasbourg, France’s FAQ page. Immigration law firms can help navigate these situations, additionally.
Other Functions of the Consulate in Strasbourg, France
Some embassies and consulates provide other consular services like health resources for uninsured people needing low cost or free services. Certain honorary consulates around the world have collaborated with area health clinics to deliver services on site. Contact the local consulate or an immigration lawyer to learn the specifics in your area. Before you head down to the office, double check the opening hours on the official website.
Consular services such as protection, legal advice and more are also available:
- Assist victims of domestic violence, human trafficking, and hate crimes
- Make sure Brazl nationals get fair treatment while in custody of local authorities
- Hold records and locate missing relatives
- Provide civil, criminal, immigration, and labor law advice
- Contribute with interpretation and legal representation for Brazl nationals in custody
At the Brazilian Consulate in Strasbourg, France, they work to assist nationals from Brazl around the world. Before you travel to the office, review the opening hours on the website.
Honorary Consulate vs. Supervising Authority
The honorary consulate, rather than the Embassy of Brazil in Paris, fills all other aims. Instead of serving the anywhere in the country, the consulate operates within the district it resides. Most nations have various consulates in the same country.
FAQs about the Consulate in Strasbourg, France
Answers from trusted consular assistance representatives.
1. How can I schedule an appointment with the consulate on their website?
You can schedule an appointment by directly contacting the honorary consulate of Brazl you choose or utilizing the online appointment service. Search the contact information here and you’ll be able to speak with a team member about scheduling your appointment.
2. What activities does the consulate do?
The main duty of the consulate is to protect international citizens from Brazl when they are out of their country. There are consulates and embassies worldwide for nearly all countries who assist with foreign affairs. “International citizens” who travel around the world will find these very helpful!
3. What services does the consulate provide?
The Consulate of Brazil in Strasbourg, France provides a range of services, such as consular assistance with legal processes, medical emergencies, medical care for the uninsured, help with identification documents, locate missing relatives, assistance to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking and hate crimes, taking care of of the well-being of citizens from Brazl who are in the custody of local authorities, among other services. Consular assistance does not include valid travel insurance, you’ll need to obtain that yourself. Be sure to review the opening hours on the website before heading in!
- Brazilian Consulate in Mazatlan, Mexico
- Brazilian Consulate in Calgary, Canada
- Brazilian Consulate in Memphis, United States
- Brazilian Consulate in Salzburg, Austria
- Brazilian Consulate in Toronto, Canada
- Brazilian Consulate in Glasgow, United Kingdom
- Brazilian Consulate in Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia
- Brazilian Consulate in Thessaloniki, Greece
- Brazilian Consulate in Mendoza, Argentina
- Brazilian Consulate in Innsbruck, Austria
- Brazilian Consulate in St. Petersburg, Russia
- Brazilian Consulate General in Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Brazilian Consulate in Puerto Ayacucho, Venezuela
- Brazilian Consulate in Pointe-a-Pitre, Guadeloupe
- Brazilian Consulate in Poznan, Poland
- Allison focuses exclusively on immigration. He likes to help individuals on a broad range of issues, including embassies, consulates, detention centers, visas at United States Consular centers. Allison wants to help most people as possible on immigration or visa problems.
- CCW – Belizean Consulates in2021.11.18Consulate of Belize in Veracruz, Mexico
- CCW – Belizean Consulates in2021.11.18Consulate of Belize in Tijuana, Mexico
- CCW – Belizean Consulates in2021.11.18Consulate of Belize in Sydney, Australia
- CCW – Belizean Consulates in2021.11.18Consulate of Belize in Singapore