The Brazilian Consulate in Manchester, United Kingdom is a convenient resource in many situations. On this page, you are going to be informed about everything you’ll need to know about the Consulate.
This article will explain what the Consulate does, common services, contact info, and much more.
As always, speak with an experienced immigration lawyer or consular representations abroad if you have any more questions.
Information Regarding the Consulate of Brazil in Manchester, United Kingdom
A consulate like the Brazilian Consulate in Manchester, United Kingdom is part of a foreign country’s representation abroad. Its objective is to safeguard and secure the rights and interests of citizens from Brazl.
The consulate’s primary tasks focus on helping citizens from Brazl who live or are traveling. But it also motivates more lasting connections between the Brazl and communities.
Many issues can be solved by you, but in other predicaments, you might need consular representations abroad. A well informed lawyer can contribute with additional information and resources.
Contact Information for the Brazilian Consulate in Manchester, United Kingdom
5 Wentworth Close
Middleton, Manchester, M24 4BD
Telephone: (+44) 77 7128 4673, –
Fax: No fax number
Email: email@example.com, -, –
Office Hours: By appointment, –
Official Website: –
Head of Mission: Mr Christopher Michael WallHonorary Consul
Supervising Authority for this Consulate: Embassy of Brazil in London
* We have done our best to make this an accurate directory, but please send corrections through our contact form!
Description of Consular Services for the Consulate of Brazil in Manchester, United Kingdom
Although the consulate’s primary role is to protect citizens from Brazl while they far from their home country, their consular services for a range of legal issues.
Documents, Health Services and More
It can notarize legal documents and support citizens from Brazl who have lost passports, have medical emergencies, or are facing births or deaths of relatives.
A regular consular service is assisting with identification. There are different ways of identification provided by the Brazilian Consulate in Manchester, United Kingdom, such as Consular I.D.s, Passports, and Visas. The honorary consulate can tell you about the spectrum of consular services they give. Contact the location near you to schedule an appointment.
Make sure to check the website for the most accurate office hours before heading down to the honorary consulate.
For further information and frequently asked questions about these and other issues, look into the Brazilian Consulate in Manchester, United Kingdom’s FAQ page. Immigration lawyers can help navigate these predicaments, as well.
Additional Services from the Consulate in Manchester, United Kingdom
Some embassies and consulates offer other consular services like healthcare for uninsured people requiring cheap or free services. Certain honorary consulates around the globe have partnered with local health providers to deliver services on site. Contact the local consulate or an immigration attorney to find out the specifics in your area. Before you head down to the office location, double check the opening hours on the official website.
Consular services like protection, legal advice and more are also available:
- Assist victims of domestic violence, human trafficking, and hate crimes
- Make sure Brazl nationals go through fair treatment while in custody of local authorities
- Hold records and locate missing relatives
- Give civil, criminal, immigration, and labor law advice
- Contribute with interpretation and legal representation for Brazl nationals in custody
At the Brazilian Consulate in Manchester, United Kingdom, they work to help nationals from Brazl around the world. Before you go to the office, review the opening hours on the website.
Difference Between Honorary Consulate and Supervising Authority
The honorary consulate, rather than the Embassy of Brazil in London, fills all other objectives. Instead of serving the whole country, the consulate operates within the district it is located. Most nations have various consulates in the same country.
Common Qs about the Consulate in Manchester, United Kingdom
Answers from experienced consular assistance professionals.
1. How can I schedule an appointment with the consulate on their website?
You can arrange an appointment by directly contacting the honorary consulate of Brazl you choose or utilizing the online appointment service. Find the contact information on this page and you’ll be able to speak with a team member about arranging your appointment.
2. What exactly does the consulate do?
The main purpose of the consulate is to protect international citizens from Brazl when they are abroad. There are consulates and embassies worldwide for nearly all nations who assist with foreign affairs. “International citizens” who travel around the world will find these very helpful!
3. What consular services does the consulate offer?
The Consulate of Brazil in Manchester, United Kingdom provides a diversity of services, such as consular assistance with legal processes, medical emergencies, care with medical resources for the uninsured, help with identification documents, locate missing relatives, help to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking and hate crimes, taking care of of the well-being of nationals from Brazl who are in the custody of local police, among other services. Consular assistance does not include valid travel insurance, you’ll need to acquire that yourself. Make sure to look at the opening hours on the website before heading in!
- Brazilian Consulate in As-Suwayda, Syria
- Brazilian Consulate in Reykjavik, Iceland
- Brazilian Consulate in Sucre, Bolivia
- Brazilian Consulate in Kolkata, India
- Brazilian Consulate in Banjul, Gambia
- Brazilian Consulate in Tosu, Japan
- Brazilian Consulate in Edmonton, Canada
- Brazilian Consulate in Nuremberg, Germany
- Brazilian Consulate in Houston, United States
- Brazilian Consulate in Belfast, United Kingdom
- Brazilian Consulate General in Phoenix, United States
- Brazilian Consulate in Le Havre, France
- Brazilian Consulate in Valencia, Spain
- Brazilian Consulate in Naples, Italy
- Brazilian Consulate in Almaty, Kazakhstan