The Brazilian Consulate in Maribor, Slovenia is a useful resource in many cases. On this page, learn about everything you’ll need to know about the Consulate.
This page explains what the Consulate does, some of the most common services, contact information, and more.
As always, speak with an experienced immigration attorney or consular representations abroad if you have other questions.
General Info On the Consulate of Brazil in Maribor, Slovenia
A consulate like the Brazilian Consulate in Maribor, Slovenia is part of a foreign country’s representation in other countries. Its aim is to safeguard and secure the rights and interests of people from Brazl.
The consulate’s primary responsibilities focus on helping people from Brazl who live or are traveling. But it also supports stronger connections between the Brazl and people.
Many issues can be solved by you, but in other situations, you may need consular representations abroad. A educated lawyer can contribute with additional information and resources.
Contact Information for the Brazilian Consulate in Maribor, Slovenia
Cankarjeva ulica 3, 6. nadstropje, soba 605
Telephone: (+386) 2 233 2403, –
Fax: (+386) 2 233 2533
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, -, –
Office Hours: By appointment, –
Official Website: –
Head of Mission: Mr David KastelicHonorary Consul
Supervising Authority for this Consulate: Embassy of Brazil in Ljubljana
* We have done our best to make this an accurate directory, but please send corrections through our contact form!
Consular Services of the Consulate of Brazil in Maribor, Slovenia
Even if the consulate’s primary job is to protect its people from Brazl while they are away from home, their consular services for a diversity of legal issues.
Documents, Health Services and More
It can notarize legal documents and support citizens from Brazl who have lost identification cards, have medical emergencies, or are facing births or deaths of relatives.
A common consular service is assisting with identification. There are several ways of identification provided by the Brazilian Consulate in Maribor, Slovenia, such as Consular I.D.s, Passports, and Visas. The honorary consulate can tell you about the spectrum of consular services they give. Find the nearest location to make an appointment.
Please review the website for accurate office hours prior to visiting the honorary consulate.
For further information and frequently asked questions about these and other topics, check out the Brazilian Consulate in Maribor, Slovenia’s FAQ page. Immigration law firms can help navigate these scenarios, additionally.
Additional Services from the Consulate in Maribor, Slovenia
Some embassies and consulates provide other consular services like healthcare for uninsured people requiring low cost or free services. Certain honorary consulates around the globe have partnered with area health providers to provide services on site. Find the local consulate or an immigration attorney to find out the specifics in your area. Before you drive to the office, verify the opening hours on the official website.
Consular services like protection, legal advice and more are also available:
- Provide assistance to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking, and hate crimes
- Ensure Brazl nationals get fair treatment while in custody of local authorities
- Obtain records and locate missing relatives
- Give civil, criminal, immigration, and labor law advice
- Provide interpretation and legal representation for Brazl nationals in custody
At the Brazilian Consulate in Maribor, Slovenia, they work to help nationals from Brazl around the world. Before you travel to the office, investigate the opening hours on the official website.
Difference Between Honorary Consulate and Supervising Authority
The honorary consulate, rather than the Embassy of Brazil in Ljubljana, fills all other objectives. Instead of serving the entire country, the consulate operates within the district it resides. Most countries have multiple consulates in the same country.
FAQs about the Consulate in Maribor, Slovenia
Answers from trusted consular assistance professionals.
1. How do I set up an appointment with the consulate online?
You can schedule an appointment by directly communicating with the honorary consulate of Brazl you choose or utilizing the online appointment service. Search the contact information on this page and you’ll be able to speak with a team member about programming your appointment.
2. What does the consulate do?
The main purpose of the consulate is to protect international citizens from Brazl when they are abroad. There are consulates and embassies worldwide for nearly all nations who assist with foreign affairs. “International citizens” who travel around the world will find these extremely useful!
3. What services does the consulate offer?
The Consulate of Brazil in Maribor, Slovenia provides a range of services, such as consular assistance with legal processes, medical emergencies, care with medical resources for the uninsured, procedures with identity documents, locate missing relatives, help to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking and hate crimes, verification of the well-being of citizens from Brazl who are in the custody of local police, among other services. Consular assistance does not include valid travel insurance, you’ll need to obtain that yourself. Make sure to look at the opening hours on the official website before heading in!
- Brazilian Consulate in Salzburg, Austria
- Brazilian Consulate General in Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Brazilian Consulate in Valencia, Spain
- Brazilian Consulate in Nantes, France
- Brazilian Consulate in Banjul, Gambia
- Brazilian Consulate in Salt Lake City, United States
- Brazilian Consulate in Tarija, Bolivia
- Brazilian Consulate in Dijon, France
- Brazilian Consulate in Nagoya, Japan
- Brazilian Consulate in Santa Cruz, Bolivia
- Brazilian Consulate in Galway, Ireland
- The Consulate of Brazil in the United States
- Brazilian Consulate in Calgary, Canada
- Brazilian Consulate in Rivera, Uruguay
- Brazilian Consulate in Vilnius, Lithuania