The Brazilian Consulate in Barcelona, Spain is a useful resource in many situations. On this page, you are going to be informed about everything you’ll need to know about the Consulate.
This blog will cover what the Consulate does, some of the most common services, contact info, and more.
Like always, speak with an experienced immigration law firm or consular representations abroad if you have more questions.
Details Regarding the Consulate of Brazil in Barcelona, Spain
A consulate like the Brazilian Consulate in Barcelona, Spain is part of a foreign country’s representation in other countries. Its objective is to defend and secure the rights and interests of citizens from Brazl.
The consulate’s primary missions focus on helping citizens from Brazl who live or are traveling. But it also encourages more lasting connections between the Brazl and communities.
Many problems can be solved by you, but in other situations, you might need consular representations abroad. A educated lawyer can provide additional information and resources.
Contact Info for the Brazilian Consulate in Barcelona, Spain
Paseo de Gracia nº 21
Telephone: -, –
Fax: (+34) 95 258 4605
Email: email@example.com, -, –
Office Hours: 09.30-13.30, –
Official Website: –
Head of Mission: –
Supervising Authority for this Consulate: Embassy of Brazil in Madrid
* We have done our best to make this an accurate directory, but please send corrections through our contact form!
Consular Services of the Consulate of Brazil in Barcelona, Spain
Although the consulate’s primary role is to safeguard citizens from Brazl while they far from their home country, their consular services for a variety of legal issues.
Documents, Health Services and More
It can notarize legal documents and help citizens from Brazl who have lost passports, have medical emergencies, or are facing births or deaths of relatives.
A common consular service is assisting with identification. There are different ways of identification provided by the Brazilian Consulate in Barcelona, Spain, such as Consular I.D.s, Passports, and Visas. The honorary consulate can tell you about the range of consular services they give. Get in touch to the location near you to make an appointment.
Make sure to check the official website for accurate office hours before heading down to the honorary consulate.
For further information and frequently asked questions about these and other topics, check out the Brazilian Consulate in Barcelona, Spain’s FAQ page. Immigration lawyers can help navigate these predicaments, additionally.
Additional Services from the Consulate in Barcelona, Spain
Some embassies and consulates give other consular services like healthcare for uninsured people requiring cheap or free services. Certain honorary consulates around the world have partnered with local health clinics to provide services on site. Contact the local consulate or an immigration law firm to find out the specifics in your region. Before you drive to the office, double check the hours on the official website.
Consular services like protection, legal advice and more are also available:
- Provide assistance to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking, and hate crimes
- Ensure Brazl nationals receive fair treatment while in custody of local authorities
- Hold records and locate missing relatives
- Provide civil, criminal, immigration, and labor law advice
- Contribute with interpretation and legal representation for Brazl nationals in custody
At the Brazilian Consulate in Barcelona, Spain, they work to assist nationals from Brazl around the world. Before you head down to the office, investigate the opening hours on the website.
Honorary Consulate vs. Supervising Authority
The honorary consulate, rather than the Embassy of Brazil in Madrid, fills all other objectives. Rather than serving the entire country, the consulate works within the district it resides. Most countries have multiple consulates in the same country.
FAQs about the Consulate in Barcelona, Spain
Answers from trusted consular assistance representatives.
1. How can I schedule an appointment with the consulate online?
You can arrange an appointment by directly contacting the honorary consulate of Brazl you choose or utilizing the online appointment service. Search the contact information on this page and you’ll be able to speak with a team member about arranging your appointment.
2. What exactly does the consulate do?
The main function of the consulate is to protect international citizens from Brazl when they are abroad. There are consulates and embassies worldwide for nearly all nations who help with foreign affairs. “International citizens” who travel around the world will find these extremely useful!
3. What services does the consulate provide?
The Consulate of Brazil in Barcelona, Spain provides a range of services, such as consular assistance with legal processes, medical emergencies, medical care for the uninsured, help with identification documents, locate missing relatives, help to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking and hate crimes, taking care of of the well-being of citizens from Brazl who are in the custody of local officials, among other services. Consular assistance does not include valid travel insurance, you’ll need to acquire that yourself. Make sure to look at the opening hours on the official website before heading in!
- Brazilian Consulate in Perth, Australia
- Brazilian Consulate in Adelaide, Australia
- Brazilian Consulate in Cali, Colombia
- Brazilian Consulate in Manchester, United Kingdom
- Brazilian Consulate in Mazatlan, Mexico
- Brazilian Consulate in Naha City, Japan
- Brazilian Consulate in San Diego, United States
- Brazilian Consulate in Valencia, Spain
- Brazilian Consulate in Bordeaux, France
- Brazilian Consulate in Mersin, Turkey
- Brazilian Consulate in Pointe-a-Pitre, Guadeloupe
- Brazilian Consulate in Poznan, Poland
- Brazilian Consulate in Malaga, Spain
- Brazilian Consulate in San Carlos de Bariloche, Argentina
- Brazilian Consulate in Puerto Suarez, Bolivia