The Brazilian Consulate in Bordeaux, France is a convenient resource in many situations. On this page, learn about everything you’ll need to know about the Consulate.
This blog will explain what the Consulate does, some of the most common services, contact info, and more.
Like always, engage in communication with an experienced immigration law firm or consular representations abroad if you have any more questions.
Info On the Consulate of Brazil in Bordeaux, France
A consulate like the Brazilian Consulate in Bordeaux, France is part of a foreign country’s representation in other countries. Its purpose is to defend and protect the rights and interests of citizens from Brazl.
The consulate’s primary functions focus on helping citizens from Brazl who reside or are traveling. But it also motivates stronger connections between the Brazl and people.
Many problems can be fixed by you, but in other situations, you may need consular representations abroad. A cultured lawyer can give additional information and resources.
Contact Details for the Brazilian Consulate in Bordeaux, France
8 place Quinconces
Telephone: (+33) (0) 5 56 81 12 00, –
Fax: (+33) (0) 5 56 81 12 00
Email: email@example.com, -, –
Office Hours: By appointment only, –
Official Website: –
Head of Mission: Mr Jean-Pierre FrankenhuisHonorary Consul
Supervising Authority for this Consulate: Embassy of Brazil in Paris
* We have done our best to make this an accurate directory, but please send corrections through our contact form!
Overview of Consular Services for the Consulate of Brazil in Bordeaux, France
Although the consulate’s first job is to safeguard citizens from Brazl while they far from their home country, their consular services for a variety of legal issues.
Visas, Passports, and More
It can notarize legal documents and assist citizens from Brazl who have lost passports, have medical emergencies, or are facing births or deaths of members of their families.
A regular consular service is helping with identification. There are different ways of identification provided by the Brazilian Consulate in Bordeaux, France, such as Consular I.D.s, Passports, and Visas. The honorary consulate can advise you about the range of consular services they give. Find the location near you to schedule an appointment.
Please review the official website for accurate office hours prior to heading down to the honorary consulate.
For more information and FAQs about these and other issues, check out the Brazilian Consulate in Bordeaux, France’s FAQ page. Immigration lawyers can help navigate these predicaments, additionally.
Other Functions of the Consulate in Bordeaux, France
Some embassies and consulates offer other consular services like health resources for uninsured people requiring inexpensive or free services. Certain honorary consulates around the world have collaborated with local health providers to deliver services on site. Contact the local consulate or an immigration lawyer to find out the specifics in your region. Before you drive to the office, verify the opening hours on the official website.
Consular services like protection, legal advice and more are also available:
- Provide assistance to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking, and hate crimes
- Make sure Brazl nationals get fair treatment while in custody of local authorities
- Hold records and locate missing relatives
- Give civil, criminal, immigration, and labor law advice
- Contribute with interpretation and legal representation for Brazl nationals in custody
At the Brazilian Consulate in Bordeaux, France, they work to help nationals from Brazl around the world. Before you travel to the office, review the opening hours on the official website.
Difference Between Honorary Consulate and Supervising Authority
The honorary consulate, rather than the Embassy of Brazil in Paris, fills all other purposes. Rather than serving the entire country, the consulate operates within the district it is located. Most nations have various consulates within the same country.
Common Qs about the Consulate in Bordeaux, France
Answers from experienced consular assistance professionals.
1. How do I set up an appointment with the consulate on their website?
You can program an appointment by directly contacting the honorary consulate of Brazl you choose or making use of the online appointment service. Find the contact information here and you’ll be able to communicate with a staff member about programming your appointment.
2. What exactly does the consulate do?
The main function of the consulate is to protect international citizens from Brazl when they are out of their country. There are consulates and embassies worldwide for nearly all nations who assist with foreign affairs. “International citizens” who travel around the world will find these extremely useful!
3. What consular services does the consulate offer?
The Consulate of Brazil in Bordeaux, France provides a variety of services, such as consular assistance with legal processes, medical emergencies, care with medical resources for the uninsured, help with identification documents, locate missing relatives, assistance to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking and hate crimes, verification of the well-being of citizens from Brazl who are in the custody of local authorities, among other services. Consular assistance does not include valid travel insurance, you’ll need to acquire that yourself. Make sure to look at the opening hours on the official website before heading in!
- Brazilian Consulate in Sydney, Australia
- Brazilian Consulate in As-Suwayda, Syria
- Brazilian Consulate in Edinburgh, United Kingdom
- Brazilian Consulate in Port Louis, Mauritius
- Brazilian Consulate in San Francisco, United States
- Brazilian Consulate in Granada, Spain
- Brazilian Consulate in Puerto Ayacucho, Venezuela
- Brazilian Consulate in Busan, the Republic of Korea
- Brazilian Consulate in Toulouse, France
- Brazilian Consulate in Thessaloniki, Greece
- Brazilian Consulate in Santa Cruz, Bolivia
- Brazilian Consulate in Cochabamba, Bolivia
- Brazilian Consulate in Clermont-Ferrand, France
- Brazilian Consulate in Bastia, France
- Brazilian Consulate in Adelaide, Australia
- Allison focuses exclusively on immigration. He likes to help individuals on a broad range of issues, including embassies, consulates, detention centers, visas at United States Consular centers. Allison wants to help most people as possible on immigration or visa problems.
- CCW – Belizean Consulates in2021.11.18Consulate of Belize in Veracruz, Mexico
- CCW – Belizean Consulates in2021.11.18Consulate of Belize in Tijuana, Mexico
- CCW – Belizean Consulates in2021.11.18Consulate of Belize in Sydney, Australia
- CCW – Belizean Consulates in2021.11.18Consulate of Belize in Singapore