- 1 Details About the Consulate of Brazil in Mersin, Turkey
- 2 Contact Information for the Brazilian Consulate in Mersin, Turkey
- 3 Overview of Consular Services for the Consulate of Brazil in Mersin, Turkey
- 4 Common Qs about the Consulate in Mersin, Turkey
The Brazilian Consulate in Mersin, Turkey is a useful resource in many cases. On this page, learn about everything you’ll need to know about the Consulate.
This page will discuss what the Consulate does, typical services, contact info, and anything else you can think of.
As always, speak with an experienced immigration attorney or consular representations abroad if you have additional questions.
Details About the Consulate of Brazil in Mersin, Turkey
A consulate like the Brazilian Consulate in Mersin, Turkey is part of a foreign country’s representation in other countries. Its purpose is to defend and protect the rights and interests of people from Brazl.
The consulate’s primary responsibilities focus on helping people from Brazl who reside or are traveling. But it also encourages more lasting connections between the Brazl and communities.
Many problems can be fixed by you, but in other predicaments, you might need consular representations abroad. A cultured lawyer can contribute with additional information and resources.
Contact Information for the Brazilian Consulate in Mersin, Turkey
Gazi Mahallesi, Adnan Menderes Bulvari
1328 Sokak, Sönmez Apt. Nº 4/1
Telephone: (+90) 324 329 17 17, –
Fax: (+90) 324 329 17 21
Email: email@example.com, -, –
Office Hours: Monday-Friday: 10:00 – 12:00 and 15:00 – 17:00, –
Official Website: –
Head of Mission: Mr Cengiz SönmezHonorary Consul
Supervising Authority for this Consulate: Embassy of Brazil in Ankara
* We have done our best to make this an accurate directory, but please send corrections through our contact form!
Overview of Consular Services for the Consulate of Brazil in Mersin, Turkey
Although the consulate’s primary role is to safeguard its people from Brazl while they are away from home, their consular services for a variety of legal issues.
Documents, Health Services and More
It can notarize legal documents and support citizens from Brazl who have lost identification cards, have medical emergencies, or are facing births or deaths of members of their families.
A common consular service is assisting with identification. There are several ways of identification provided by the Brazilian Consulate in Mersin, Turkey, such as Consular I.D.s, Passports, and Visas. The honorary consulate can inform you about the range of consular services they give. Find the location near you to make an appointment.
Please review the official website for accurate office hours prior to visiting the honorary consulate.
For other information and FAQs about these and other matters, look into the Brazilian Consulate in Mersin, Turkey’s FAQ page. Immigration attorneys can help navigate these predicaments, also.
Additional Services from the Consulate in Mersin, Turkey
Some embassies and consulates offer other consular services like health resources for uninsured people requiring inexpensive or free services. Certain honorary consulates around the globe have partnered with local health providers to deliver services on site. Find the local consulate or an immigration lawyer to find out the details in your area. Before you head down to the office, verify the opening hours on the official website.
Consular services like protection, legal advice and more are also available:
- Assist victims of domestic violence, human trafficking, and hate crimes
- Make sure Brazl nationals go through fair treatment while in custody of local authorities
- Obtain records and locate missing relatives
- Give civil, criminal, immigration, and labor law advice
- Provide interpretation and legal representation for Brazl nationals in custody
At the Brazilian Consulate in Mersin, Turkey, they work to support nationals from Brazl around the world. Before you travel to the office, investigate the opening hours on the official website.
Honorary Consulate vs. Supervising Authority
The honorary consulate, rather than the Embassy of Brazil in Ankara, fills all other objectives. Rather than serving the anywhere in the country, the consulate operates within the district it is located. Most countries have various consulates within the same country.
Common Qs about the Consulate in Mersin, Turkey
Answers from trusted consular assistance experts.
1. How do I make an appointment with the consulate on their website?
You can program an appointment by directly contacting the honorary consulate of Brazl you choose or making use of the online appointment service. Look for the contact information here and you’ll be able to get in touch with a team member about setting up your appointment.
2. What does the consulate do?
The main role of the consulate is to protect international citizens from Brazl when they are abroad. There are consulates and embassies worldwide for nearly all nations who help with foreign affairs. “International citizens” who travel around the world will find these extremely useful!
3. What services does the consulate offer?
The Consulate of Brazil in Mersin, Turkey provides a diversity of services, such as consular assistance with legal processes, medical emergencies, medical care for the uninsured, procedures with identity documents, locate missing relatives, help to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking and hate crimes, taking care of of the well-being of citizens from Brazl who are in the custody of local police, among other services. Consular assistance does not include valid travel insurance, you’ll need to get that yourself. Make sure to look at the opening hours on the website before heading in!
- Brazilian Consulate in Hamamatsu, Japan
- Brazilian Consulate in Kolkata, India
- The Consulate of Brazil in the United States
- Brazilian Consulate in Innsbruck, Austria
- Brazilian Consulate in Ciudad Guayana, Venezuela
- Brazilian Consulate in Calgary, Canada
- Brazilian Consulate in Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic
- Brazilian Consulate in Rosario, Argentina
- Brazilian Consulate in Dijon, France
- Brazilian Consulate in Antalya, Turkey
- Brazilian Consulate in Homs, Syria
- Brazilian Consulate in Le Havre, France
- Brazilian Consulate in Lyon, France
- Brazilian Consulate in Manchester, United Kingdom
- Brazilian Consulate in Santander, Spain