The Brazilian Consulate in Cali, Colombia is a convenient resource in many situations. On this page, learn about everything you’ll need to know about the Consulate.
This article will explain what the Consulate does, some of the most common services, contact info, and anything else you can think of.
As always, speak with an experienced immigration attorney or consular representations abroad if you have additional questions.
General Info On the Consulate of Brazil in Cali, Colombia
A consulate like the Brazilian Consulate in Cali, Colombia is part of a foreign country’s representation in other countries. Its aim is to safeguard and secure the rights and interests of people from Brazl.
The consulate’s primary responsibilities focus on helping people from Brazl who reside or are traveling. But it also stimulates stronger connections between the Brazl and people.
Many issues can be solved by you, but in other cases, you may need consular representations abroad. A well informed lawyer can provide additional information and resources.
Contact Information for the Brazilian Consulate in Cali, Colombia
Telephone: -, –
Email: -, -, –
Office Hours: By appointment, –
Official Website: –
Head of Mission: Honorary Consul
Supervising Authority for this Consulate: Embassy of Brazil in Bogota
* We have done our best to make this an accurate directory, but please send corrections through our contact form!
Description of Consular Services for the Consulate of Brazil in Cali, Colombia
Although the consulate’s primary job is to safeguard its people from Brazl while they far from their home country, their consular services for a diversity of legal issues.
Identification, Documentation, and Health Services
It can notarize legal documents and assist citizens from Brazl who have lost passports, have medical emergencies, or are facing births or deaths of family members.
A regular consular service is helping with identification. There are several forms of identification provided by the Brazilian Consulate in Cali, Colombia, such as Consular I.D.s, Passports, and Visas. The honorary consulate can inform you about the scope of consular services they give. Find the location near you to make an appointment.
Make sure to check the website for accurate office hours prior to visiting the honorary consulate.
For more information and FAQs about these and other matters, check out the Brazilian Consulate in Cali, Colombia’s FAQ page. Immigration attorneys can help navigate these predicaments, also.
Additional Services from the Consulate in Cali, Colombia
Some embassies and consulates offer other consular services like healthcare for uninsured people requiring low cost or free services. Certain honorary consulates around the world have collaborated with area health clinics to deliver services on site. Contact the local consulate or an immigration attorney to find out the specifics in your region. Before you head down to the office, double check the hours on the official website.
Consular services like protection, legal advice and more are also available:
- Provide assistance to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking, and hate crimes
- Make sure Brazl nationals go through fair treatment while in custody of local authorities
- Hold records and locate missing relatives
- Give civil, criminal, immigration, and labor law advice
- Provide interpretation and legal representation for Brazl nationals in custody
At the Brazilian Consulate in Cali, Colombia, they work to support nationals from Brazl around the world. Before you head down to the office, investigate the opening hours on the website.
Difference Between Honorary Consulate and Supervising Authority
The honorary consulate, rather than the Embassy of Brazil in Bogota, fills all other objectives. Instead of serving the whole country, the consulate operates within the district it is located. Most nations have various consulates within the same country.
FAQs about the Consulate in Cali, Colombia
Answers from helpful consular assistance experts.
1. How do I set up an appointment with the consulate online?
You can schedule an appointment by directly communicating with the honorary consulate of Brazl you choose or utilizing the online appointment service. Search the contact information on this page and you’ll be able to speak with a staff member about setting up your appointment.
2. What does the consulate do?
The main duty of the consulate is to safeguard international citizens from Brazl when they are abroad. There are consulates and embassies worldwide for nearly all countries who assist with foreign affairs. “International citizens” who travel around the world will find these very helpful!
3. What consular services does the consulate offer?
The Consulate of Brazil in Cali, Colombia provides a diversity of services, such as consular assistance with legal processes, medical emergencies, medical care for the uninsured, procedures with identity documents, locate missing relatives, help to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking and hate crimes, confirmation of the well-being of citizens from Brazl who are in the custody of local officials, among other services. Consular assistance does not include valid travel insurance, you’ll need to acquire that yourself. Be sure to review the opening hours on the official website before heading in!
- Brazilian Consulate in Luxembourg Ville, Luxembourg
- Brazilian Consulate in Tarija, Bolivia
- Brazilian Consulate in Rosario, Argentina
- Brazilian Consulate in Adelaide, Australia
- Brazilian Consulate in Port Louis, Mauritius
- Brazilian Consulate in Puerto Suarez, Bolivia
- Brazilian Consulate in Banjul, Gambia
- Brazilian Consulate in Istanbul, Turkey
- Brazilian Consulate in Geneva, Switzerland
- Brazilian Consulate in Norfolk, United States
- Brazilian Consulate in Naha City, Japan
- Brazilian Consulate in Busan, the Republic of Korea
- Brazilian Consulate in Salzburg, Austria
- Brazilian Consulate in Victoria, Seychelles
- Brazilian Consulate in Memphis, United States