- 1 Information On the Consulate of Brazil in Naples, Italy
- 2 Contact Information for the Brazilian Consulate in Naples, Italy
- 3 Consular Services of the Consulate of Brazil in Naples, Italy
- 4 FAQs about the Consulate in Naples, Italy
The Brazilian Consulate in Naples, Italy is a useful resource in many situations. On this page, gain information about everything you’ll need to know about the Consulate.
This blog explains what the Consulate does, typical services, contact info, and more.
As always, speak with an experienced immigration law firm or consular representations abroad if you have additional questions.
Information On the Consulate of Brazil in Naples, Italy
A consulate like the Brazilian Consulate in Naples, Italy is part of a foreign country’s representation in other countries. Its aim is to defend and protect the rights and interests of citizens from Brazl.
The consulate’s primary missions focus on helping people from Brazl who live or are traveling. But it also supports stronger connections between the Brazl and communities.
Many problems can be solved by you as an individual, but in other cases, you may need consular representations abroad. A educated lawyer can give additional information and resources.
Contact Information for the Brazilian Consulate in Naples, Italy
Via Francesco Giordani, 23
Telephone: -, –
Fax: (+39) 081 7613414
Email: -, -, –
Office Hours: Tuesday and Thursday 10:00-12:00, –
Official Website: –
Head of Mission: –
Supervising Authority for this Consulate: Embassy of Brazil in Rome
* We have done our best to make this an accurate directory, but please send corrections through our contact form!
Consular Services of the Consulate of Brazil in Naples, Italy
Although the consulate’s primary job is to protect citizens from Brazl while they are away from home, their consular services for a diversity of legal issues.
Documents, Health Services and More
It can notarize legal documents and help citizens from Brazl who have lost identification cards, have medical emergencies, or are facing births or deaths of members of their families.
A regular consular service is assisting with identification. There are different ways of identification provided by the Brazilian Consulate in Naples, Italy, such as Consular I.D.s, Passports, and Visas. The honorary consulate can inform you about the spectrum of consular services they give. Contact the location near you to make an appointment.
Please review the official website for the most accurate office hours before heading down to the honorary consulate.
For further information and frequently asked questions about these and other topics, look into the Brazilian Consulate in Naples, Italy’s FAQ page. Immigration attorneys can help navigate these situations, also.
Additional Services from the Consulate in Naples, Italy
Some embassies and consulates provide other consular services like healthcare for uninsured people requiring cheap or free services. Certain honorary consulates around the globe have collaborated with area health clinics to deliver services on site. Contact the local consulate or an immigration attorney to learn the specifics in your region. Before you drive to the office, double check the hours on the official website.
Consular services such as protection, legal advice and more are also available:
- Provide assistance to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking, and hate crimes
- Make sure Brazl nationals obtain fair treatment while in custody of local authorities
- Obtain records and locate missing relatives
- Give civil, criminal, immigration, and labor law advice
- Provide interpretation and legal representation for Brazl nationals in custody
At the Brazilian Consulate in Naples, Italy, they work to help nationals from Brazl around the world. Before you go to the office, review the opening hours on the official website.
Supervising Authority vs. Honorary Consulate
The honorary consulate, rather than the Embassy of Brazil in Rome, fills all other aims. Instead of serving the anywhere in the country, the consulate works within the district it is located. Most nations have various consulates in the same country.
FAQs about the Consulate in Naples, Italy
Answers from trusted consular assistance professionals.
1. How do I make an appointment with the consulate on their website?
You can program an appointment by directly communicating with the honorary consulate of Brazl you choose or making use of the online appointment service. Look for the contact information on this page and you’ll be able to speak with a staff member about scheduling your appointment.
2. What activities does the consulate do?
The main function of the consulate is to protect international citizens from Brazl when they are out of their country. There are consulates and embassies worldwide for nearly all nations who help with foreign affairs. “International citizens” who travel around the world will find these extremely useful!
3. What resources does the consulate provide?
The Consulate of Brazil in Naples, Italy provides a variety of services, such as consular assistance with legal processes, medical emergencies, medical care for the uninsured, help with identification documents, locate missing relatives, help to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking and hate crimes, verification of the well-being of citizens from Brazl who are in the custody of local authorities, among other services. Consular assistance does not include valid travel insurance, you’ll need to acquire that yourself. Be sure to review the opening hours on the website before heading in!
- Brazilian Consulate in Houston, United States
- Brazilian Consulate in Santander, Spain
- Brazilian Consulate in Haifa, Israel
- Brazilian Consulate in Homs, Syria
- Brazilian Consulate in Granada, Spain
- Brazilian Consulate in Clermont-Ferrand, France
- Brazilian Consulate in Galway, Ireland
- Brazilian Consulate in Bilbao, Spain
- Brazilian Consulate in Rosario, Argentina
- Brazilian Consulate in Zurich, Switzerland
- Brazilian Consulate in Mersin, Turkey
- Brazilian Consulate in Rotterdam, Netherlands
- Brazilian Consulate in Cobija, Bolivia
- Brazilian Consulate in Nantes, France
- Brazilian Consulate in Boké, Guinea