- 1 Details Regarding the Consulate of Brazil in Le Havre, France
- 2 Contact Info for the Brazilian Consulate in Le Havre, France
- 3 Overview of Consular Services for the Consulate of Brazil in Le Havre, France
- 4 Common Qs about the Consulate in Le Havre, France
The Brazilian Consulate in Le Havre, France is a useful resource in many situations. On this page, you are going to be informed about everything you’ll need to know about the Consulate.
This blog will explain what the Consulate does, common services, contact info, and anything else you can think of.
As always, engage in communication with an experienced immigration attorney or consular representations abroad if you have any more questions.
Details Regarding the Consulate of Brazil in Le Havre, France
A consulate like the Brazilian Consulate in Le Havre, France is part of a foreign country’s representation abroad. Its aim is to defend and secure the rights and interests of citizens from Brazl.
The consulate’s primary responsibilities focus on helping people from Brazl who reside or are traveling. But it also motivates stronger connections between the Brazl and people.
Many problems can be solved by you, but in other cases, you might need consular representations abroad. A well informed lawyer can provide additional information and resources.
Contact Info for the Brazilian Consulate in Le Havre, France
35, rue du 129ème R.I.
76058 Le Havre Cedex
Telephone: (+33) 2 188.8.131.52, –
Fax: No fax number
Email: email@example.com, -, –
Office Hours: By appointment only, –
Official Website: –
Head of Mission: Emmanuel Gérard GuillemetteHonorary Consul
Supervising Authority for this Consulate: Embassy of Brazil in Paris
* We have done our best to make this an accurate directory, but please send corrections through our contact form!
Overview of Consular Services for the Consulate of Brazil in Le Havre, France
Even if the consulate’s primary job is to protect its people from Brazl while they are away from home, their consular services for a variety of legal issues.
Identification, Documentation, and Health Services
It can notarize legal documents and support citizens from Brazl who have lost identification cards, have medical emergencies, or are facing births or deaths of members of their families.
A common consular service is helping with identification. There are several ways of identification provided by the Brazilian Consulate in Le Havre, France, such as Consular I.D.s, Passports, and Visas. The honorary consulate can tell you about the range of consular services they give. Get in touch to the location near you to make an appointment.
Make sure to check the website for the most accurate office hours prior to visiting the honorary consulate.
For other information and frequently asked questions about these and other matters, look into the Brazilian Consulate in Le Havre, France’s FAQ page. Immigration law firms can help navigate these scenarios, as well.
Other Functions of the Consulate in Le Havre, France
Some embassies and consulates offer other consular services like health resources for uninsured people requiring low cost or free services. Certain honorary consulates around the world have collaborated with area health clinics to give services on site. Find the local consulate or an immigration attorney to find out the specifics in your region. Before you head down to the office location, verify the opening hours on the official website.
Consular services such as protection, legal advice and more are also available:
- Provide assistance to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking, and hate crimes
- Ensure Brazl nationals go through fair treatment while in custody of local authorities
- Obtain records and locate missing relatives
- Provide civil, criminal, immigration, and labor law advice
- Contribute with interpretation and legal representation for Brazl nationals in custody
At the Brazilian Consulate in Le Havre, France, they work to assist nationals from Brazl around the world. Before you go to the office, review the opening hours on the website.
Supervising Authority vs. Honorary Consulate
The honorary consulate, rather than the Embassy of Brazil in Paris, fills all other purposes. Instead of serving the entire country, the consulate works within the district it resides. Most nations have various consulates in the same country.
Common Qs about the Consulate in Le Havre, France
Answers from trusted consular assistance professionals.
1. How do I make an appointment with the consulate on their website?
You can arrange an appointment by directly contacting the honorary consulate of Brazl you choose or utilizing the online appointment service. Find the contact information here and you’ll be able to speak with a team member about scheduling your appointment.
2. What exactly does the consulate do?
The main purpose of the consulate is to safeguard international citizens from Brazl when they are out of their country. There are consulates and embassies worldwide for nearly all countries who help with foreign affairs. “International citizens” who travel around the world will find these extremely useful!
3. What consular services does the consulate provide?
The Consulate of Brazil in Le Havre, France provides a diversity of services, such as consular assistance with legal processes, medical emergencies, medical care for the uninsured, help with identification documents, locate missing relatives, assistance to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking and hate crimes, verification of the well-being of nationals from Brazl who are in the custody of local police, among other services. Consular assistance does not include valid travel insurance, you’ll need to get that yourself. Be sure to review the opening hours on the website before heading in!
- Brazilian Consulate in Busan, the Republic of Korea
- Brazilian Consulate in Clermont-Ferrand, France
- Brazilian Consulate in Mumbai, India
- Brazilian Consulate in Tosu, Japan
- Brazilian Consulate in Malaga, Spain
- Brazilian Consulate in Iquique, Chile
- Brazilian Consulate in Pointe-a-Pitre, Guadeloupe
- Brazilian Consulate in Sydney, Australia
- Brazilian Consulate in Linz, Austria
- Brazilian Consulate in Norfolk, United States
- Brazilian Consulate in Istanbul, Turkey
- Brazilian Consulate in Santa Cruz, Bolivia
- Brazilian Consulate in Cobija, Bolivia
- Brazilian Consulate in Reykjavik, Iceland
- Brazilian Consulate in Edinburgh, United Kingdom