The Brazilian Consulate in Lille, France is a convenient resource in many cases. On this page, gain information about everything you’ll need to understand about the Consulate.
This blog explains what the Consulate does, typical services, contact information, and anything else you can think of.
Like always, speak with an experienced immigration law firm or consular representations abroad if you have other questions.
Information Regarding the Consulate of Brazil in Lille, France
A consulate like the Brazilian Consulate in Lille, France is part of a foreign country’s representation abroad. Its purpose is to safeguard and secure the rights and interests of citizens from Brazl.
The consulate’s primary duties focus on helping people from Brazl who reside or are traveling. But it also motivates stronger connections between the Brazl and people.
Many issues can be fixed by you, but in other situations, you might need consular representations abroad. A well informed lawyer can give additional information and resources.
Contact Info for the Brazilian Consulate in Lille, France
Consulat Honoraire du Brésil à Lille
31 rue des Fossés
Telephone: (+33) (0) 6 59 15 18 83, –
Fax: No fax number
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, -, –
Office Hours: Wednesday: 13:30-17:00, By appointment only
Official Website: –
Head of Mission: Mr Daniel BoulagnonHonorary Consul
Supervising Authority for this Consulate: Embassy of Brazil in Paris
* We have done our best to make this an accurate directory, but please send corrections through our contact form!
Consular Services of the Consulate of Brazil in Lille, France
Even if the consulate’s primary role is to safeguard citizens from Brazl while they are away from their home country, their consular services for a diversity of legal issues.
Visas, Passports, and More
It can notarize legal documents and help citizens from Brazl who have lost identification cards, have medical emergencies, or are facing births or deaths of family members.
A common consular service is helping with identification. There are several forms of identification provided by the Brazilian Consulate in Lille, France, such as Consular I.D.s, Passports, and Visas. The honorary consulate can advise you about the scope of consular services they give. Contact the location near you to make an appointment.
Please review the official website for accurate office hours before heading down to the honorary consulate.
For more information and FAQs about these and other subjects, check out the Brazilian Consulate in Lille, France’s FAQ page. Immigration law firms can help navigate these situations, as well.
Other Functions of the Consulate in Lille, France
Some embassies and consulates provide other consular services like health resources for uninsured people needing low cost or free services. Certain honorary consulates around the world have collaborated with local health clinics to deliver services on site. Find the local consulate or an immigration lawyer to learn the details in your area. Before you drive to the office location, verify the hours on the official website.
Consular services like protection, legal advice and more are also available:
- Assist victims of domestic violence, human trafficking, and hate crimes
- Ensure Brazl nationals go through fair treatment while in custody of local authorities
- Obtain records and locate missing relatives
- Give civil, criminal, immigration, and labor law advice
- Provide interpretation and legal representation for Brazl nationals in custody
At the Brazilian Consulate in Lille, France, they work to help nationals from Brazl around the world. Before you head down to the office, review the opening hours on the official website.
Supervising Authority vs. Honorary Consulate
The honorary consulate, rather than the Embassy of Brazil in Paris, fills all other purposes. Instead of serving the entire country, the consulate operates within the district it is located. Most nations have multiple consulates within the same country.
Common Qs about the Consulate in Lille, France
Answers from experienced consular assistance experts.
1. How can I schedule an appointment with the consulate on their website?
You can arrange an appointment by directly contacting the honorary consulate of Brazl you choose or utilizing the online appointment service. Find the contact information on this page and you’ll be able to communicate with a team member about setting up your appointment.
2. What exactly does the consulate do?
The main purpose of the consulate is to safeguard international citizens from Brazl when they are abroad. There are consulates and embassies worldwide for nearly all countries who help with foreign affairs. “International citizens” who travel around the world will find these very helpful!
3. What consular services does the consulate offer?
The Consulate of Brazil in Lille, France provides a variety of services, such as consular assistance with legal processes, medical emergencies, care with medical resources for the uninsured, procedures with identity documents, locate missing relatives, help to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking and hate crimes, confirmation of the well-being of citizens from Brazl who are in the custody of local officials, among other services. Consular assistance does not include valid travel insurance, you’ll need to get that yourself. Be sure to review the opening hours on the website before heading in!
- The Consulate of Brazil in the United States
- Brazilian Consulate in Edmonton, Canada
- Brazilian Consulate in Cobija, Bolivia
- Brazilian Consulate in Naha City, Japan
- Brazilian Consulate in Aachen, Germany
- Brazilian Consulate in Sucre, Bolivia
- Brazilian Consulate in Homs, Syria
- Brazilian Consulate in Naples, Italy
- Brazilian Consulate in Luxembourg Ville, Luxembourg
- Brazilian Consulate in Cochabamba, Bolivia
- Brazilian Consulate in Pointe-a-Pitre, Guadeloupe
- Brazilian Consulate in Victoria, Seychelles
- Brazilian Consulate in Cuenca, Ecuador
- Brazilian Consulate in Galway, Ireland
- Brazilian Consulate in Antalya, Turkey
- Allison focuses exclusively on immigration. He likes to help individuals on a broad range of issues, including embassies, consulates, detention centers, visas at United States Consular centers. Allison wants to help most people as possible on immigration or visa problems.
- CCW – Belizean Consulates in2021.11.18Consulate of Belize in Veracruz, Mexico
- CCW – Belizean Consulates in2021.11.18Consulate of Belize in Tijuana, Mexico
- CCW – Belizean Consulates in2021.11.18Consulate of Belize in Sydney, Australia
- CCW – Belizean Consulates in2021.11.18Consulate of Belize in Singapore