- 1 Details About the Consulate of Brazil in Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia
- 2 Contact Details for the Brazilian Consulate in Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia
- 3 Consular Services of the Consulate of Brazil in Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia
- 4 FAQs about the Consulate in Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia
The Brazilian Consulate in Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia is a convenient resource in many cases. On this page, gain information about everything you’ll need to know about the Consulate.
This article will explain what the Consulate does, typical services, contact information, and anything else you can think of.
Like always, reach out to an experienced immigration attorney or consular representations abroad if you have any more questions.
Details About the Consulate of Brazil in Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia
A consulate like the Brazilian Consulate in Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia is part of a foreign country’s representation in other countries. Its aim is to defend and secure the rights and interests of people from Brazl.
The consulate’s primary duties focus on helping people from Brazl who reside or are traveling. But it also motivates more lasting connections between the Brazl and communities.
Many problems can be fixed by you as an individual, but in other cases, you might need consular representations abroad. A well informed lawyer can contribute with additional information and resources.
Contact Details for the Brazilian Consulate in Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia
35-1, Juuulchni Street
Chingeltei District, 1st khoroo
Telephone: (+976) 99 098 223, –
Fax: No fax number
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, –
Office Hours: By appointment, –
Official Website: –
Head of Mission: Mr Bayasgalan AmgalamHonorary Consul
Supervising Authority for this Consulate: –
* We have done our best to make this an accurate directory, but please send corrections through our contact form!
Consular Services of the Consulate of Brazil in Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia
Even though the consulate’s first role is to safeguard citizens from Brazl while they far from home, their consular services for a variety of legal issues.
Identification, Documentation, and Health Services
It can notarize legal documents and support citizens from Brazl who have lost identification cards, have medical emergencies, or are facing births or deaths of family members.
A common consular service is helping with identification. There are different ways of identification provided by the Brazilian Consulate in Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia, such as Consular I.D.s, Passports, and Visas. The honorary consulate can tell you about the spectrum of consular services they give. Contact the location near you to schedule an appointment.
Please review the official website for the most accurate office hours before heading down to the honorary consulate.
For other information and frequently asked questions about these and other topics, check out the Brazilian Consulate in Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia’s FAQ page. Immigration attorneys can help navigate these situations, additionally.
Other Functions of the Consulate in Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia
Some embassies and consulates give other consular services like healthcare for uninsured people requiring cheap or free services. Certain honorary consulates around the world have collaborated with area health clinics to give services on site. Contact the local consulate or an immigration attorney to learn the specifics in your area. Before you head down to the office, verify the hours on the official website.
Consular services such as protection, legal advice and more are also available:
- Help victims of domestic violence, human trafficking, and hate crimes
- Ensure Brazl nationals get fair treatment while in custody of local authorities
- Hold records and locate missing relatives
- Offer civil, criminal, immigration, and labor law advice
- Contribute with interpretation and legal representation for Brazl nationals in custody
At the Brazilian Consulate in Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia, they work to support nationals from Brazl around the world. Before you go to the office, review the opening hours on the official website.
Supervising Authority vs. Honorary Consulate
The honorary consulate, rather than the -, fills all other objectives. Instead of serving the whole country, the consulate works within the district it is located. Most nations have various consulates in the same country.
FAQs about the Consulate in Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia
Answers from helpful consular assistance representatives.
1. How do I make an appointment with the consulate on their website?
You can arrange an appointment by directly contacting the honorary consulate of Brazl you choose or making use of the online appointment service. Search the contact information here and you’ll be able to speak with a staff member about scheduling your appointment.
2. What does the consulate do?
The main function of the consulate is to protect international citizens from Brazl when they are abroad. There are consulates and embassies worldwide for nearly all countries who help with foreign affairs. “International citizens” who travel around the world will find these very helpful!
3. What consular services does the consulate provide?
The Consulate of Brazil in Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia provides a variety of services, such as consular assistance with legal processes, medical emergencies, care with medical resources for the uninsured, procedures with identity documents, locate missing relatives, assistance to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking and hate crimes, confirmation of the well-being of nationals from Brazl who are in the custody of local police, among other services. Consular assistance does not include valid travel insurance, you’ll need to get that yourself. Be sure to review the opening hours on the website before heading in!
- Brazilian Consulate in Kobe, Japan
- Brazilian Consulate in Nuremberg, Germany
- Brazilian Consulate in San Carlos de Bariloche, Argentina
- Brazilian Consulate in Mendoza, Argentina
- Brazilian Consulate in Santander, Spain
- Brazilian Consulate in Memphis, United States
- Brazilian Consulate in Pedro Juan Caballero, Paraguay
- Brazilian Consulate in Naples, Italy
- Brazilian Consulate in Nice, France
- Brazilian Consulate in Puerto Suarez, Bolivia
- Brazilian Consulate in Mazatlan, Mexico
- Brazilian Consulate in Galway, Ireland
- Brazilian Consulate in Iquique, Chile
- Brazilian Consulate in Milan, Italy
- Brazilian Consulate in Koper, Slovenia