- 1 General Information On the Consulate of Brazil in Salt Lake City, United States
- 2 Contact Information for the Brazilian Consulate in Salt Lake City, United States
- 3 Description of Consular Services for the Consulate of Brazil in Salt Lake City, United States
- 4 Common Qs about the Consulate in Salt Lake City, United States
The Brazilian Consulate in Salt Lake City, United States is a convenient resource in many cases. On this page, you are going to be informed about everything you’ll need to understand about the Consulate.
This blog explains what the Consulate does, typical services, contact info, and anything else you can think of.
As always, reach out to an experienced immigration attorney or consular representations abroad if you have more questions.
General Information On the Consulate of Brazil in Salt Lake City, United States
A consulate like the Brazilian Consulate in Salt Lake City, United States is part of a foreign country’s representation abroad. Its aim is to defend and secure the rights and interests of people from Brazl.
The consulate’s primary responsibilities focus on helping citizens from Brazl who reside or are traveling. But it also supports stronger connections between the Brazl and people.
Many problems can be solved by you as an individual, but in other situations, you may need consular representations abroad. A cultured lawyer can give additional information and resources.
Contact Information for the Brazilian Consulate in Salt Lake City, United States
Northgate Business Park
825 N 300 W ste. W421
Salt Lake City, UT 84103
Telephone: (+1) (801) 363 4936, –
Fax: (+1) (801) 363 4968
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, –
Office Hours: By appointment, –
Official Website: –
Head of Mission: Mr Gary John NeelemanHonorary Consul
Supervising Authority for this Consulate: Embassy of Brazil in Washington, D.C.
* We have done our best to make this an accurate directory, but please send corrections through our contact form!
Description of Consular Services for the Consulate of Brazil in Salt Lake City, United States
Although the consulate’s first role is to protect its people from Brazl while they far from home, their consular services for a variety of legal issues.
Documents, Health Services and More
It can notarize legal documents and support citizens from Brazl who have lost identification cards, have medical emergencies, or are facing births or deaths of relatives.
A common consular service is assisting with identification. There are different ways of identification provided by the Brazilian Consulate in Salt Lake City, United States, such as Consular I.D.s, Passports, and Visas. The honorary consulate can inform you about the scope of consular services they give. Find the nearest location to make an appointment.
Please review the website for the most accurate office hours prior to heading down to the honorary consulate.
For further information and frequently asked questions about these and other matters, check out the Brazilian Consulate in Salt Lake City, United States’s FAQ page. Immigration law firms can help navigate these predicaments, also.
Other Functions of the Consulate in Salt Lake City, United States
Some embassies and consulates offer other consular services like healthcare for uninsured people needing inexpensive or free services. Certain honorary consulates around the globe have partnered with local health providers to provide services on site. Find the local consulate or an immigration law firm to find out the specifics in your region. Before you head down to the office, double check the opening hours on the official website.
Consular services such as protection, legal advice and more are also available:
- Assist victims of domestic violence, human trafficking, and hate crimes
- Make sure Brazl nationals obtain fair treatment while in custody of local authorities
- Achieve records and locate missing relatives
- Offer civil, criminal, immigration, and labor law advice
- Contribute with interpretation and legal representation for Brazl nationals in custody
At the Brazilian Consulate in Salt Lake City, United States, they work to help nationals from Brazl around the world. Before you go to the office, review the opening hours on the official website.
Difference Between Honorary Consulate and Supervising Authority
The honorary consulate, rather than the Embassy of Brazil in Washington, D.C., fills all other aims. Rather than serving the entire country, the consulate works within the district it is located. Most countries have various consulates within the same country.
Common Qs about the Consulate in Salt Lake City, United States
Answers from helpful consular assistance professionals.
1. How do I make an appointment with the consulate online?
You can program an appointment by directly communicating with the honorary consulate of Brazl you choose or making use of the online appointment service. Look for the contact information on this page and you’ll be able to get in touch with a staff member about setting up your appointment.
2. What activities does the consulate do?
The main purpose of the consulate is to protect international citizens from Brazl when they are abroad. There are consulates and embassies worldwide for nearly all nations who help with foreign affairs. “International citizens” who travel around the world will find these very helpful!
3. What resources does the consulate offer?
The Consulate of Brazil in Salt Lake City, United States provides a range of services, such as consular assistance with legal processes, medical emergencies, care with medical resources for the uninsured, procedures with identity documents, locate missing relatives, help to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking and hate crimes, verification of the well-being of citizens from Brazl who are in the custody of local authorities, among other services. Consular assistance does not include valid travel insurance, you’ll need to acquire that yourself. Be sure to review the opening hours on the official website before heading in!
- Brazilian Consulate in Florence, Italy
- Brazilian Consulate in Bilbao, Spain
- Brazilian Consulate in Pedro Juan Caballero, Paraguay
- Brazilian Consulate in Haifa, Israel
- Brazilian Consulate in Iquique, Chile
- Brazilian Consulate in Almaty, Kazakhstan
- Brazilian Consulate in Tromsø, Norway
- Brazilian Consulate in Albufeira, Portugal
- Brazilian Consulate in Reykjavik, Iceland
- Brazilian Consulate in New Orleans, United States
- Brazilian Consulate in Puerto Ayacucho, Venezuela
- Brazilian Consulate in Adelaide, Australia
- Brazilian Consulate in Phuket, Thailand
- Brazilian Consulate in Norfolk, United States
- Brazilian Consulate in Strasbourg, France